• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
aexydh.jpg

Larry Eugene Sawyer​
A 48-year-old Cedar City man currently facing charges for failing to register as a sex offender was arrested and charged
[...]
with aggravated sexual abuse of a child after allegedly threatening to kill a 9-year-old.
Larry Eugene Sawyer was arrested
[....]
for a first-degree felony of aggravated sex abuse of a child after the alleged victim came forward with allegations he had touched her inappropriately and then threatened to kill her with a knife if she told anyone.

According to the charging documents in the case Sawyer was interviewed
[...]
and denied the charges the victim alleged occurred last month.

Sawyer was previously arrested last July for alleged distribution of methamphetamines.
[...]
Sawyer allegedly sold methamphetamines to a police informant.

Initially he was charged with two second-degree felonies. In this casie, however, one felony has since been reduced to a class B misdemeanr
[....]
At the same time Sawyer was charged with a third-degree felony for failing to register as a sex offender per court order from Michigan where he was convicted for a previous sex offense charge.

This charge was filed as a separate case than the distribution charges.
[...]
Sawyer had reportedly not registered since October 2012.

“As required by the state of his conviction (Michigan), Sawyer is required to report quarterly. Not only has he failed to report quarterly, he has failed to report semi-annually as is the default requirement in Utah,” the charging documents read.

Sawyer was also charged in this case with a class A misdemeanor for not having a driver’s license or identification card.

Court records show a jury trial for both previous cases is scheduled July 10.

Sawyer is in the Iron County Correctional Facility on a cash-only bail of $50,000.
http://www.thespectrum.com/article/20140421/NEWS01/304210023/1002/rss?nclick_check=1

He hasn't registered since 2012. Good thing that was required to keep the public safe :sarcasm:. That system is a joke. They never know where these RSO are until its to late.

He hasn't registered since 2012. Good thing that was required to keep the public safe :sarcasm:. That system is a joke. They never know where these RSO are until its to late.
They offend again, and again, and again. If he was in a grave, there would be no need to track him to try to keep other children safe.

They offend again, and again, and again. If he was in a grave, there would be no need to track him to try to keep other children safe.
I absolutly agree. My rapist when he is out of prison for short periods of time is never living where he is suppose to be and stalks me and follows me everytime and I have to get a new OFP and face him in court all over again. I read this stuff and it makes my blood boil because I know all to well. I keep hoping my rapist will die but it hasnt happened. The fucker tried to kill himself and they saved him and put him in the mental prison for a short while

Last edited:
I absolutly agree. My rapist when he is out of prison for short periods of time is never living where he is suppose to be and stalks me and follows me everytime and I have to get a new OFP and face him in court all over again. I read this stuff and it makes my blood boil because I know all to well. I keep hoping my rapist will die but it hasnt happened. The fucker tried to kill himself and they saved him and put him in the mental prison for a short while

So because we don't want to violate HIS civil rights, he gets to victimize you over and over again. He shirks the system, flips justice the bird and continues to be a menacing prick just because he can. And the kicker? He tried to do everyone a favor by killing his own worthless ass and they saved him? That just makes me nauseous. Oh, but if you or your loved ones blew his stinking head off his shoulders, you would have to be arrested and go to trial and likely be found guilty of at least manslaughter. I will never understand it.

So because we don't want to violate HIS civil rights, he gets to victimize you over and over again. He shirks the system, flips justice the bird and continues to be a menacing prick just because he can. And the kicker? He tried to do everyone a favor by killing his own worthless ass and they saved him? That just makes me nauseous. Oh, but if you or your loved ones blew his stinking head off his shoulders, you would have to be arrested and go to trial and likely be found guilty of at least manslaughter. I will never understand it.
Sadly yes you stated that perfectly. My hell starts again in october. He was suppose to be gone for 60 months this time but his appeal went through and he only had to serve 15 months on a felon possessing weapons charge.

Sadly yes you stated that perfectly. My hell starts again in october. He was suppose to be gone for 60 months this time but his appeal went through and he only had to serve 15 months on a felon possessing weapons charge.
Wow....that is ridiculous! How many times now has he been arrested and convicted of something?

Wow....that is ridiculous! How many times now has he been arrested and convicted of something?
Oh goodness not sure on all of the arrests lots. Convictions to many. Felony theft felony drugs felony weapons violations of parole having under age girls in his house statitory rape unconcentual touching. He is a level 3 registered sex offender those are the convictions off the top of my head.

He has been in prison more than out for the last 22 years.
A total waste of resources on this planet. The amount of money he has cost the taxpayers and the insurmountable grief he has caused his victims, to me, if justification enough to remove him from the species. I truly believe that there are some, in fact many, who simply can never be more than, at the very least, a burden if not a threat, to society. As a Christian, I struggle with knowing that what I feel is necessary to do to protect ourselves, is a mortal sin. But I struggle more with the idea that these perpetrators will continue to victimize until the day they can no longer draw a breath. I know the Lord says that vengeance is his and that he shall be the one to judge. I am not seeking vengeance nor am I judging him for eternity. I feel as if causing his death would only serve to expedite him to stand before the Lord to receive his Holy judgement.

Funny. If only people knew the whole storyyyyyy. Lol -.-
Well first of all. I can't say every detail. But. The bitch who he was LETTING USE THE RESTROOM FOR SHOWERS BECAUSE HER WATER WAS OFF while trying to be a good person, was wearing a wire for the drug part anyway. And the whole thing sounds coached. because if youve read the little girls statement LIKE MY MOTHER AND I HAVE, then youd see that its easy to tell. Half of the time the little girl had no clue what to say ansd other times she was wording things like a grown adult. And Larry doesnt even like to get physical (like altercations) in general. so he wouldnt ever threaten to kill someone. I truly feel he didnt do this. it doesnt all match up. the drugs. okay a mistake, but he didn't do this. Another thing, he probably didnt report because he hasnt been in michigan for years (where hes lived and had report) idk the law on that in utah. and for the bitch who said maybe if he was in a grave people would be safe. No there would still be millions of issues and criminals. maybe if you were in a grave you wouldnt say shit about something you dont know about than what youve read. Just because you read the charges. doesnt mean there isnt a shit ton of layers under them that people dont know. SO like I was saying. Learn THE ENTIRE STORY (which yall most likely wont) dont talk shit. thanks

At the same time Sawyer was charged with a third-degree felony for failing to register as a sex offender per court order from Michigan where he was convicted for a previous sex offense charge.

This charge was filed as a separate case than the distribution charges.
[...]
Sawyer had reportedly not registered since October 2012.

“As required by the state of his conviction (Michigan), Sawyer is required to report quarterly. Not only has he failed to report quarterly, he has failed to report semi-annually as is the default requirement in Utah,” the charging documents read.

The requirement that he register does not fall away just because he moves out of the state, @Mary Sawyer . As you can see above, it was already touched upon in the original posting from mainstream news sources.

Thank you for trying to show us a different side to your friend, though. It is always interesting to hear another side, - though I guess we will always prefer to have documentation for the more surprising claims....

Well first of all. I can't say every detail. But. The bitch who he was LETTING USE THE RESTROOM FOR SHOWERS BECAUSE HER WATER WAS OFF while trying to be a good person, was wearing a wire for the drug part anyway. And the whole thing sounds coached. because if youve read the little girls statement LIKE MY MOTHER AND I HAVE, then youd see that its easy to tell. Half of the time the little girl had no clue what to say ansd other times she was wording things like a grown adult. And Larry doesnt even like to get physical (like altercations) in general. so he wouldnt ever threaten to kill someone. I truly feel he didnt do this. it doesnt all match up. the drugs. okay a mistake, but he didn't do this. Another thing, he probably didnt report because he hasnt been in michigan for years (where hes lived and had report) idk the law on that in utah. and for the bitch who said maybe if he was in a grave people would be safe. No there would still be millions of issues and criminals. maybe if you were in a grave you wouldnt say shit about something you dont know about than what youve read. Just because you read the charges. doesnt mean there isnt a shit ton of layers under them that people dont know. SO like I was saying. Learn THE ENTIRE STORY (which yall most likely wont) dont talk shit. thanks
Just curious, are you an adult or under 18?
Unfortunately, I really don't care about the details of this crime. ( I only feel for the poor child that is in the middle of the shit show and pray she is able to move past this) Bottom line he was convicted of a sex crime. Doesn't matter if this one is a conspiracy against him.... His previous conviction tells me all i need to know about his character.

I hope that she wasn't abused by this POS but your arguments aren't too compelling.

Your idea that he would never threaten to kill someone because he doesn't even like to get in physical altercations is mind blowing. That's your reasoning? Hmm, ok. Well thank you for the info. He must be completely innocent then.

Last edited:
Funny. If only people knew the whole storyyyyyy. Lol -.-

Well you don't really know the whole story either...no you don't. You found us via google

right? Typed your friends name in ... looking for some info because you have doubts too.

You're just to stupid to listen to yourself...like the voice in your heart that had you

googling your friend at all. You're ignoring it...you know what happens when you ignore that

voice...bad shit. Bad shit happens. Good luck with yourself!
[doublepost=1466983121,1466982864][/doublepost]
Half of the time the little girl had no clue what to say ansd other times she was wording things like a grown adult.

Most little kids do not have the language or vocabulary to accurately describe sexual

abuse...because kids. The only part kids ever get right is the part about pee and cum,

because almost every single child molester has that conversation with their victim.

Its not pee ...its cum...its okay...put it in your mouth.

Understand now you stupid bitch?
[doublepost=1466991855][/doublepost]
the drugs. okay a mistake,

Consider that drugs lower inhibitions and induce hyper sexuality.

Yes it does...google Hyper-sexuality and what ever drug your friend was using.

The bitch

Who is The Bitch...do you call every woman that dated your boyfriend, and your last boyfriend,

and your last boyfriend that?

He is a predator...and you are lame, that's why he is with you at all.

its just like wild animals...the predators go after the slow ones.

the ones that cant keep up...that's what you are.

You need this woman to be a bitch and a liar...or you're prey.

and on some level you know it.

You googled his name for reason....don't get mad at us because you don't like what YOU saw.

its bad because it is bad...don't leave any kids with this guy to test...to see if

we're wrong okay.

Back