• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article83846262.html
FORT WORTH

A 10-year-old girl and her 9-year-old brother testified Tuesday that their father and mother taught them how to have sex.

The father, Michael, has been charged with sexual assault of a child. Testimony in his trial began Tuesday.

The daughter testified that he told her he did not like the way children learn about sex in class.

The son said his father and mother had sex in front of him. Then the boy would be asked to duplicate his father’s movements.

“Me, Mom and Dad were in the same room,” the boy said. “They were teaching me how to have sex.”

The Star-Telegram is identifying the defendant only as Michael, his first name. The newspaper typically does not identify accusers in sexual assault cases, and using the father’s full name might identify the children.

The son told the jury that his mother and father no longer live together. The couple’s divorce, filed in June 2014, is pending in a Tarrant County court.

“It’s kind of sad,” the boy said. “I don’t get to see my mom and dad at the same time I don’t get to talk to [my mother] on the phone anymore.”

The sexual assaults occurred in 2013 and 2014, according to testimony.
[....]
children testified that their parents asked them not to say anything to anyone or else the parents would get in trouble.

The boy and girl and two siblings are living with their maternal grandmother and have received therapy, said prosecutor Elizabeth Kamber, who is presenting the state’s case with Andrea Risinger.

Authorities confiscated three vibrators and one massager that were used in the “lessons” with the girl, according to her testimony. But her DNA was not found on any of the devices, officials said.

Michael’s attorney, Rustin Brunson, said in his opening statement that the children had been coached.

“The reason you are here is because a divorced woman wanted to live with another man and wanted her children to lie about her husband,” Brunson said.

The wife is in jail and her trial is pending.

Testimony in Michael’s trial is expected to continue Wednesday in state District Judge David Hagerman’s court.

The kids were supposedly 6 and 7 when this happened. I'm not sure about this. They don't teach sex in school that young, so the reason behind it doesn't make sense. Not that molestation makes sense. Is the article implying that the son had sex with the mother? There is way too much information left out.

“The reason you are here is because a divorced woman wanted to live with another man and wanted her children to lie about her husband,” Brunson said.

This is seriously the dumbest fucking defense ever. How does this make any sense? Why would the wife coach her children to lie about something that also implicates HER in child sexual abuse??

Here's a slightly newer article that has more info on all their incredibly trashy drama. The mother took the kid to police to say she was being molested. Something isn't adding up here, and I wonder if there is significant information missing that hasn't made it to the newspapers. Otherwise I agree that it makes no sense that a mother would implicate herself in this mess.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article84059802.html

The wife is in jail and her trial is pending.

Welp, either the dumb bitch is lying, and now she's in jail, or the dumb bitch is telling the truth, and now she's in jail. I'm quite satisfied on that front.

But, having known personally of a father going to jail because the twisted mother coached the kids to lie (heard it from the kids as teens), I do hope they're able to figure out which it is.

Wouldn't the children be questioned alone by a psychologist or whatever? and aren't the said proffessionals supposed to be able to tell when a child is coached or lying? Not that I believe this story. The girl must have been going to an advanced school if they were teaching sex education, and unless she was hanging out with sixth graders, I highly doubt she learned anything on the playground.

Wouldn't the children be questioned alone by a psychologist or whatever? and aren't the said proffessionals supposed to be able to tell when a child is coached or lying? Not that I believe this story. The girl must have been going to an advanced school if they were teaching sex education, and unless she was hanging out with sixth graders, I highly doubt she learned anything on the playground.

The link I posted above said they did interview the kid, they did evaluate whether they thought he was coached, and determined that the child did not appear to be coached.

The 10 year old brother I think (there are 4 kids in total) was the one who mentioned that the father said that it was because of the poor quality sex ed. I understood it to mean that the father had seen the low quality of sex ed for the 10 year old and wanted to "help teach" the younger ones, but that's just my interpretation. I believe basic sex ed did start around 10 but I can't remember that far back. It's all very unclear.

The kids were supposedly 6 and 7 when this happened. I'm not sure about this. They don't teach sex in school that young, so the reason behind it doesn't make sense.

Actually...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-sex-ed-kindergartners-right-thing-do

Not saying these kids got sex ed that young, but soon U.S. kids probably will be. In some schools in the Nederland's it's taught starting at age 4.

I think this whole story should be amended to say that these parents were actually teaching birth control, because those poor kids must be so grossed out and traumatised that they'll NEVER want to have sex when they grow up! :nailbiting::vomit:

Off to find the brain bleach.

Back