• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia-woman-accused-of-fatally-shooting-daughter-in-law/

A 63-year-old woman is accused of fatally shooting her son's estranged wife while the victim's young children were home, reports CBS affiliate WGCL.

Kindergarten teacher Jenna Wall, 35, was found dead inside her home on Thursday morning. Police say Wall's two children, ages 7 and 8, were inside the home when she was shot, but were not harmed.

"It is disturbing to know they were inside the residence at the time the shooting was going on," Sergeant Dana Pierce with Cobb County Police said. "We were able to get a good bit of info from them. They are safe, they are sound."

WGCL reports that 63-year-old Elizabeth Wall, the victim's mother-in-law, was also found in the home and that she was arrested without incident. Wall has reportedly been charged with murder, aggravated assault, possession of a weapon during the commission of a felony and cruelty to children.

A vehicle was also taken from the home as part of the investigation.

According to the Paulding County district attorney, Jenna Wall's estranged husband is an investigator with the district attorney's office. The district attorney told WGCL that the couple had been separated for a year and were going through a divorce.

Elizabeth Wall reportedly called her son after the shooting and told him to come home. She made her first court appearance Friday morning and was denied bond in the case.

Just guessing but it seems like it more than likely is custody related, so sad for the children.

Crazy fucking women like this baffle me. Your kid is grown he don't need you to fight his battles for him any damn more.
I can't even put into words how mentally sick you have to be to commit a crime like this and not think of how your child will feel and your grandchildren. Selfish wicked woman.

Last edited:
Crazy fucking women like this baffle me. Your kid is grown he don't need you to fight his battles for him any damn more.
I can't even put into words how mentally sick you have to be to commit a crime like this and not think of how your child will feel and your grandchildren. Selfish wicked woman.
This crazy Grandma is probably thinking she did a good thing. IF it is a custody issue the Batshit crazy Gma could feel as if she sacrificed her freedom for her grandchildren. Mom dead, Dad innocent, Grandma in jail...custody issue resolved! She just can't imagine in her Batshit filled head that she in fact did not do those kids any favors. She hurt them in a way that never goes away!

Nasty bitch...everyone knows why your son's marriage failed now, she didn't leave

your little boy...she left your whole family because...YOU!

Nasty bitch...everyone knows why your son's marriage failed now, she didn't leave

your little boy...she left your whole family because...YOU!
For real, she reminds me of alot of the nightmare mother in laws I've read about on mom threads. I'm thankful that the worst my MIL would do is send cute rag dolls and ask for a visit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...wife-dead-and-his-mother-with-a-gun/#comments

The children heard the gunfire, but didn’t see the fatal encounter that left their mother dead, police said.

Their 63-year-old grandmother, Elizabeth Wall, had taken the boys outside Thursday in Georgia and put them in a truck, according to Cobb County Police Sgt. Dana Pierce.

Then, Wall “goes right back inside, and shoots and kills their mom,” Pierce told The Post.

But at some point on Thursday, Wall called her son, who showed up at the Powder Spring, Ga., home “within moments” of the shooting.

“She is inside the house still with the weapon, and at some point in a conversation between him and his mother, she puts the weapon down,” Pierce said. “And then he calls police; he calls 911 at that point.”

She was being held without bond, online jail records indicate. It is unclear if she already has an attorney.

The shooting happened in the home of Jenna Wall’s parents, according to Pierce.

They were not home at the time of the incident.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, citing an arrest warrant,reported that Elizabeth Wall’s son, Jerrod, was at work when he received a telephone call from his mother, who reportedly told him to come collect the children.

That call left Jerrod Wall so concerned “about what just transpired in the conversation, or what he was told in the conversation” — that he left work and went to the house, Pierce said.

“While en route, Jerrod Wall spoke with his older child on the phone, who informed him that said accused and Jenna Wall were in the house and he had heard gunshots,” the warrant stated, according to the newspaper.

Motive is still not being discussed, but the kicker is that all this happened at Jenna Wall's parent's house. Grandma was on a vicious roll that day.

Well grandma sure achieved her goal. She doesn't care if she goes to jail for life. I read somewhere that when her son entered the house she was sitting on the sofa holding the gun to her head. He talked her out of killing herself. All she cared about was her son getting custody. It worked.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/26/woman-fatally-shoots-estranged-daughter-in-law-near-kids-cops/

Jerrod and Jenna Wall were wed on July 17, 2004, but were in the middle of a nasty divorce. Jerrod had accused Jenna, a kindergarten teacher at nearby Kemp Elementary School, of cheating on him, court records say.

After Elizabeth Wall shot her daughter-in-law, she called her son and asked him to come pick up his kids, police said.

When Jerrod arrived at Jenna’s family home on Wyndham Woods Drive, he found his dead wife and his mom threatening to kill herself, police said.

“Jerrod Wall . . . found [his mother] seated in the living room, holding a black revolver to her head,” according to the warrant.

He called 911. Police arrived and talked Elizabeth Wall into surrendering.

“At the time, the suspect still had the weapon and we were very careful and methodical,” said Cobb County police Sgt. Dana Pierce. “But within minutes of police arriving, she put the gun down.”

The elder Wall was booked on suspicion for murder, aggravated assault, illegal possession of a firearm and cruelty to children — a common charge in Georgia for committing a violent crime in the presence of kids.

Jenna’s family and friends were stunned by the slaying.

Elizabeth Wall remained in Cobb County Jail on Saturday after a judge denied her bail.

Georgia woman who was accused of shooting and killing her daughter-in-law in June was indicted by a Cobb County grand jury on Thursday.

Jenna Wall, 35, was found dead inside her home on June 23 shortly after her mother-in-law, Elizabeth Wall arrived at the victim's home with her grandsons, aged seven and eight.

Authorities said Elizabeth Wall, 63, told the boys to wait outside in a pickup truck when she entered the home, WSB-TV reported.

The victim's estranged husband and the boys' father, Jerrod Wall, received a call from his mother telling him to come and get his sons, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

When he arrived, he found her sitting in the living room holding a gun and his estranged wife dead in the kitchen.

Elizabeth Wall was arrested the same day and police believe she shot her daughter-in-law four times.

Wall was reportedly indicted on charges of malice murder, felony murder, aggravated assault, possession of firearm during commission of a felony, and two counts of cruelty to children in the third degree, according to the Journal.

In July, police said at a probable cause hearing that Wall researched shootings and bought a gun about two months before the murder, the Journal reported.

According to WSB-TV, neighbors say that the teacher lived at the home with her parents because she was going through a divorce.

The couple had been married for 12 years.

Police have not released a motive for the shooting yet, but believe that it was domestic in nature.

Documents obtained by WGCL show that the former couple who were married on July 17, 2004 had been separated for a year as they were in the middle of a contentious divorce.

The teacher filed for divorce first, but in a counter-petition filed by Jerrod Wall, he claims that she was involved in an extra-marital affair with a former boyfriend from high school.

In the documents, he claimed that his estranged wife disclosed to him that she was having the affair after she filed for divorce.

The mother-of-two and her former high school boyfriend started communicating via social media in 2013 before meeting up in 2014.

Jerrod Wall claimed in the divorce petition that the she would speak to the man between 15 to 20 times a day while she was at work or at home with the family.

He alleged that the kindergarten teacher created specific accounts to communicate with him in an effort to conceal the affair, and that she had sex with him inside the home they shared.

Jerrod Wall, who is an investigator at the Paulding District Attorney's Office, claims that she exposed their children to at least one of her romantic meetings with the man.

In addition, he claims that she would not allow him to spend time with their two children and filed for permanent custody of the boys.

But he claimed that she was financially and emotionally unstable and wouldn't be able to care for the children, the documents state.
LINK

".....disclosed to him she was having an affair after she filed for divorce."

They were separated for a year before she filed.

My Ex pulled the "affair" card on me, because we were still legally married, well shit like that happens when you drag out the divorce three + years after I've kicked your ass to the curb buddy.

Could be the case here too

Wonder which family @Kinki5150 belongs to? o_O Going around disagreeing with posts?

The name says it all, I think.:YOW:

http://www.wesh.com/article/grandmo...r-in-law-while-grandsons-were-nearby/19414603
A 64-year-old Georgia woman has pleaded guilty but mentally ill in the death of her son’s estranged wife.

Cobb County District Attorney Vic Reynolds said in a statement that Elizabeth Wall pleaded guilty Friday and was sentenced to life in prison for the 2016 killing.
[....]
Reynolds’ spokeswoman, Kim Isaza, says Elizabeth Wall told the judge she has suffered since her 20s from depression and anxiety and has been treated off and on for those conditions.

Elizabeth Wall's lawyer told WSB that she is remorseful for what happened.

“I think that's what caused the shooting, the voices she heard, believing that was the best thing to do. She anticipated she would shoot herself, but ultimately she didn't,” attorney Jimmy Berry said.

Jenna Wall's parents remain devastated.

“I cannot describe what Elizabeth Wall has taken away from Skip and I,” said Sherri Charlton, the victim’s mother. “When Jenna was killed, Elizabeth Wall took a mother from two precious, intelligent, loving boys forever."

Isaza says motive was not discussed during the hearing.

Yeah anxiety & depression don’t give you auditory commands to kill your DIL.

Maybe her precious boy didn’t ask her to kill the wife, but I bet he didn’t tell her everything he did wrong in the marriage.

I have anxiety and depression and yet I haven't gotten to the point of murder yet.
My husband can be a real kick in the pants sometimes but still he lives.
So, either this bitch is a fibbing or has an awful short temper. Either way they need to put her in the back of the jail and forget about her for the next 25yrs.

Back