• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/cops-year-boy-messy-room-killed-moms-fiance-40100266

Authorities say a Pennsylvania man slammed his fiancee's 8-year-old son onto the floor for not cleaning his room, fatally injuring him.

Allegheny County police say North Braddock resident Orlando Williams had been drinking before he tripped over a laundry basket in the boy's room and angrily tried to slam him onto the edge of his bed Sunday night. Police say he missed, and the boy fell on the floor.

The couple drove to a hospital Monday morning. Doctors called police because of the severity of the boy's injuries, including a herniated brain stem. He was on a ventilator and died Thursday.

Williams is jailed on charges including aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

Cuz you know... waiting til the next day is always a good idea. :sarcasm:

What the fuckkkkkkkkk. How can you just go to bed, or whatever, while your child lay dying nearby. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.:mad:

Cuz you know... waiting til the next day is always a good idea. :sarcasm:

What the fuckkkkkkkkk. How can you just go to bed, or whatever, while your child lay dying nearby. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.:mad:

Right? It's like these people seriously think a child can just sleep off this type of (ultimately fatal) injury and that all will be OK with the dawn of a new day.

Oh, he's seizing and vomiting now, sure... But kids are resilient, few quality hours of shut eye and he'll be fine in the morning.

The only thing I can figure is that these poor kids have been abused and battered many times before, and the parents just adopt this, 'eh, he'll be alright, he bounced back last time' type of attitude. :(

How do you even get it in your mind that this is an acceptable way to discipline a child. My kids clean up becoz I don't abuse them, I treat them like real people and ask them to help clean up the home that they occupy.
If they don't then they don't get to have fun. It's easy and it keeps me outta jail bro.
These two need to rethink their entire life.

My kids could hsve been dead 5 days a week. Saturday was cleaning day. Sunday everything still looked good. By monday things started to get messy.
By Friday, holy shit, how did your rooms get like this?

Last edited:
Dumbass. You take the kids stuff if they don't clean it up. Then make them do chores to earn stuff back, stupid. Messy rooms are a fact of life. My kid doesn't get snack or TV until her toys are put away after breakfast, it's not hard. Or, even better, because it isn't YOUR SON have his MOM deal with it. Poor kid.

Way to pick em mom. Level 3 sex offender not even supposed to be around kids. Drunk...leaves for work leaving her three kids with him.

Saturday was cleaning day.

Word...put on some music, empty your garbage cans, clean under your bed, vacuum.

I never had to deal with the holy cow how did your room get like this. I just got

lucky one day when they asked if they could do (THIS) ...I can't remember what it was.

and I said Sure...pick up THAT first. And they did. They always did that..ASKED,

or sometimes they made an announcement...We're doing this...and I would be all over it

fine with me...pick up that other thing before you start. It was just became a thing.

Word...put on some music, empty your garbage cans, clean under your bed, vacuum.

I never had to deal with the holy cow how did your room get like this. I just got

lucky one day when they asked if they could do (THIS) ...I can't remember what it was.

and I said Sure...pick up THAT first. And they did. They always did that..ASKED,

or sometimes they made an announcement...We're doing this...and I would be all over it

fine with me...pick up that other thing before you start. It was just became a thing.
I picked my battles, Lith, because I was a single mom of 4 and sometimes 6 boys, I worked full time and cooked home made meals every night, laundry on Wednesday night and saturday.
For my sanity and theirs I didn't do a lot of directing to pick up this and pick ip that in their room. If they all kept the common areas of the house free of their things then I was okay with how their rooms looked. But saturday was the day to clean. Cant clean properly with random things on the floor so all that got put away.

That's the balance that worked for my household.

How do you even get it in your mind that this is an acceptable way to discipline a child.

That's because it's not discipline but torture.

There would be one dead man in my house. No way, no how would I allow some dick of the week to put his hands on my kid. This whore needs her insides ripped out by force and the dick needs to be yanked out of his body. Just rip them apart because they obviously don’t value life.

Perhaps this isn't criminal but...a "parenting choice." :bored:

RIP sweet child.

Bad life choice. Ladies as soon as a man comes into your house and begins picking it

and you apart...you could do this better, you could do that better, you're stupid, your

kids are bad...agree with him, tell him he is absolutely right, and that you can't understand

what he is doing there at all and that he better leave, save himself,

and if he doesn't want to go...make him.

my youngest is 8 his room is a constant explosion of clothes and toys, how do I deal with it? I just stay the fuck out of his room and wait for him to get tired of tripping over his own shit, then he cleans it. I can not in my wildest nightmares imagine body slamming him onto anything!

Wtf? He did this shit because the kid didn't clean his damn room? Kids are kids, they're supposed to enjoy being kids for a little while damnit! My house looks like a freaking bomb went off in here when my kids are home all day! I tell them to pick their stuff up out of the living room before they go to bed but of course it gets shoved in a corner somewhere for me to discover later. I haven't killed either one of em yet! I clean the kitchen and the bathrooms up before I go to sleep but the other stuff is not going to make me lose my mind. I look around and as long as there is nothing that is going to smell or grow mold and shit, it can wait until morning. I may give my kids the whole "damnit yall were supposed to put your crap up last night" but they're still alive! Lol

This broke my heart. I hate drunks, particularly mean ones. This poor kid :( so sorry little man..... And why in fucking fuck did they wait until the next morning? Herniated brain stem???!! Ffs. (Hands in the air, head down, walks out of the room)

Drunk, Mom's boyfriend, it's all so familiar. sigh
The boy had to have seizures or been comatose. His fricken' brain stem was severed! Yet, they wait till the next morning to seek help. They probably couldn't wake him up or he was unable to move. His fricken' brain stem was severed!
And where is mommy dearest in all of this? Why wasn't she prosecuted for heaven's sake? A man doesn't go from being a positive role model to this. His fricken' brain stem was severed.
:( Did I mention that this poor child's brain stem was severed?

A Pittsburgh man has been found guilty of killing his fiancee's 8-year-old son by slamming him onto the floor for not cleaning his room.

Thirty-nine-year-old Orlando Williams was sentenced Monday to life in prison without parole. He was charged with homicide and child endangerment counts in the June 2016 death of the boy, who suffered critical head injuries.

Authorities allege Williams had been drinking and tripped over a laundry basket in the boy's room. They say he then angrily tried to slam the boy onto the edge of his bed but missed and slammed him onto the floor.

A defense attorney previously argued the evidence presented wouldn't support a charge more serious than involuntary manslaughter. She said Williams acted as a "father figure" to the boy for years and was "inconsolable" over his death.
https://lasvegassun.com/news/2017/dec/04/man-convicted-of-killing-fiancees-son-8-over-messy/

Agree. I did the same thing. "Oh, lets clean up so we can go to the park", or "I'll make lunch while you pick up your toys". There was never a fight about it, that's just how it was.

The fucker was "inconsolable" cause he knew he was facing hard prison time.....oh and garun fucking tee that this boy and his sibs were "discipline abused" for years by that asshole..that does not make someone a fucking father figure.

Back