• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Alf

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A tip o' the ball cap to @Valasca
By Agency
10:37AM BST 23 Jun 2015

An angry dwarf has been jailed after impersonating a Dalek from the TV series Doctor Who which led to him being Tasered twice by the police.

Ian Salter-Bromley, 55, stuck a sucker dart on his forehead and filled his mouth with dominoes before shouting: "Exterminate! Exterminate!" at two carers in his sheltered housing complex in Hull.

Salter-Bromley, who is 4ft tall, had initially been "quite jolly" but his mood changed and he threatened to kill one of the members of staff.

He returned to his flat and barricaded the door after they called the police and he was involved in a stand-off before he had to be Tasered twice, with police worried they would hit his colostomy bag.

The offence was committed during a campaign of public abuse after he defecated in a council office in protest his kitchen work tops had been mounted 8in too high for him to reach.
Go read the rest of the story.

--Al

He should have yelled into a fan instead of putting dominoes in his mouth. I mean, if you're going for some sort of reality here. o_O

The headline in the In The Meantime section was enough to make me hopeful. Reading this has certainly lived up to its expectations.

Classic. I'm picturing a pissed off, antisocial, angry and bitter dwarf, stomping around Britain, brandishing his butter knife, muttering 'exterminate', with the stuck on dart quivering with each step.

Dude has issues.

He is 3ft tall," said Mr Genney. "He is a dwarf. He has a Zimmer frame and a colostomy bag. Not the most threatening figure in the world. He was Tasered not once but twice. It is a very sad state of affairs."

"He said in the bus incident the woman admitted she had not felt threatened. The knife was only a butter knife, which was blunt and only slightly serrated," he said. "His physical state is poor. He once tried to kill himself and broke his back.

"He also doesn't have his wheelchair anymore, after it was stolen, and walks everywhere with his Zimmer frame.

They had me at Zimmer frame! :D

he defecated in a council office in protest his kitchen work tops had been mounted 8in too high for him to reach.
How?
I can't crap on a 2 day get away.

How can someone do it at will in a public place?

Well tiny folk can be pretty terrifying.
Armed with a doot sidecar even doubly so.

Back