• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
If he didnt fit, and there was no way he could have fit in there.....Why would anything need to be placed with him to keep him from shifting? You are saying it was way to tight for him to fit, yet loose enough that he may have shifted?

Just so you know someone very tightly rolled up a mat with the express purpose of showing that you cant fit in a very tightly rolled mat. Maybe since you refuse to consider anything else you could at least bend to the fact that maybe some mats were rolled a little looser than the one you reference. I imagine its a bunch of kids putting the mats away and it is possible that they may have been a bit more sloppy while rolling the mats? Especially since they were just putting the mats away and not trying to prove anything?

There was no easy way he could have fit in there. Something needed to be placed in with him to keep him from shifting because his upper body was out of the mat in the vertical down position. Cramming the shoes between his legs and mat stopped gravity from working. This makes sense with the evidence. Your second paragraph is moot because his shoulders were too wide to fit in easily without wriggling his way in.

We really need that "beating a dead horse" emoji for this thread. A king sized one.

There's still isn't any evidence of an accident. That doesn't change, nor does the evidence of homicide.
[doublepost=1466457883,1466457715][/doublepost]

That fake 3 year investigation focused on trying to find evidence of homicide. Part of that has been shown in this thread and the second autopsy. The other important part is the video. THEY WON'T RELEASE THAT, because it surely doesn't show an accidental death.

/eyeroll.
Seriously? You think I have the video?
I have said several times... this is murder.

No. I think it was destroyed. If you remember, they did show video later in the day that reached the other door and the area where the gym mats were. You know I would be screaming for them to produce that video. It's a sad case, but other cases reveal more obvious evidence of murder. This was a decently staged accident.

As well as his "accidentally" incinerated organs. Bullshit on that. I feel his organs probably showed irrefutable truth of murder.

As well as his "accidentally" incinerated organs. Bullshit on that. I feel his organs probably showed irrefutable truth of murder.

I wanna see the clothes. Some dude ditched those too.
[doublepost=1466464565,1466463066][/doublepost]
/eyeroll.
Seriously? You think I have the video?
I have said several times... this is murder.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...aonline.com/2010vdt/pdfs/kendrick-johnson.pdf

Gaffney-Kraft said this about KJ's chopped ear. Photography is excluded. WDYT she meant?

The head is normally formed and the nose and ears are not unusual; the left ear
shows a bent-lobe position-artifact

I'm going to dig harder. The word artifact has me confused.
I'm wondering if it means it looks like that because it was bent due to pressure on it.
Off to dig.

I'm going to dig harder. The word artifact has me confused.
I'm wondering if it means it looks like that because it was bent due to pressure on it.
Off to dig.

It pretty much means man-made. It has to be 3. It's probably her way of saying he did it to himself.

3. A phenomenon or feature not originally present or expected and caused by an interfering external agent, action, or process, as an unwanted feature in a microscopic specimen after fixation, in a digitally reproduced image, or in adigital audio recording.

4. An inaccurate observation, effect, or result, especially one resulting from the technology used in scientific investigation or from experimental error: The apparent pattern in the data was an artifact of the collection method.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/artifact

Sorry, I know the definition of artifact, but here it has me confused.
However, you may be right about it being her was of saying he did it himself.

Question. Have the Bells yet dropped their countersue of the Johnson family? Assholes.

Sorry, I know the definition of artifact, but here it has me confused.
However, you may be right about it being her was of saying he did it himself.

Question. Have the Bells yet dropped their countersue of the Johnson family? Assholes.

IDK. They screwed up and listened to the wrong people. They filed the wrong lawsuits.

There's still isn't any evidence of an accident. That doesn't change, nor does the evidence of homicide.

Why are you completely ignoring the fact that of the two brothers you think

murdered your boy, one was signed out to a wrestling match, and not in the school

at all, and the other was in class, not tardy or late for that class, did not leave that

class early, and was never seen in the proximity of the gymnasium at any time.

This was an accident.

There is no cover up...there is no community, agency, school system, police force

including the FBI, that would stage a cover up to protect two murdering assholes

if there were some, no matter who their father is. To think that all of those systems

would cover up the crimes of two nobodies...literally not famous, not genius,

likely still leaving skid marks in their shorts teenage boys is Ludicrous.

Cops go to jail all the time...no cover up...their children go jail all the time

no cover up.

Two teenage no bodies would never be offered that kind of protection and for

you to insist otherwise is PARANOID.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/us-justice-department-criminal-charges-gym-mat-death-39996281
There's not enough evidence to support federal criminal charges in the case of a teenager found dead inside a rolled-up gym mat at a Georgia high school, the U.S. Department of Justice announced on Monday.

The decision comes after a lengthy review of circumstances surrounding the death of 17-year-old Kendrick Johnson of Valdosta.

Local and state authorities had ruled the teenager's death Jan. 10, 2013, was a freak accident. They concluded that Johnson got stuck upside down in the middle of a rolled up mat and was unable to breathe.

Johnson's parents insisted someone must have killed their son and have pushed to reopen the investigation.

"After extensive investigation into this tragic event, federal investigators determined that there is insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that someone or some group of people willfully violated Kendrick Johnson's civil rights or committed any other prosecutable federal crime," the Justice Department said in a statement Monday. "Accordingly, the investigation into this incident has been closed without the filing of federal criminal charges.
[....]
Sheriff's investigators for Lowndes County closed the case four months after Johnson turned up dead. They concluded he died in a freak accident while reaching for a gym shoe inside one of the mats. A state medical examiner ruled the cause of death was "positional asphyxia," meaning the teenager got stuck upside down in a position that left him unable to breathe.

Johnson's parents and their supporters refused to let the case be put to rest. They got a judge's order to exhume the body last summer so a second autopsy could be performed. The private pathologist hired by Johnson's family reported finding hemorrhaging beneath the skin of Kendrick's jaw and neck and concluded he suffered a fatal blow near his carotid artery that appeared to be "non-accidental."

Sheriff's detectives who investigated the death insisted they found nothing to suggest foul play. But the 522-page case file revealed enough stumbles and loose ends to fuel conspiracy theories.

Though Lowndes High School has dozens of surveillance camera monitoring its doors and hallways, including four cameras in the gym where Johnson was found dead, none of them recorded the events leading to his death. Investigators suspect the gym mats were too far away to trigger any of the motion-activated cameras, which filmed Johnson strolling into the gym but nothing else. Attorneys for Johnson's parents suggested footage released to the family and the media may have been altered.

The case file notes that the county coroner wasn't called to the scene until six hours after Johnson's body was found. Under Georgia law he should have been notified immediately. The coroner criticized sheriff's investigators for the delay, but agreed with their conclusion that Johnson's death was accidental.

"The Department of Justice, in particular the lawyers and investigators who have worked tirelessly on this investigation, express their most sincere condolences to Kendrick Johnson's parents, family, and friends," Acting United States Attorney Carole Rendon said in a statement Monday. "We regret that we were unable to provide them with more definitive answers about Kendrick's tragic death."

You have no authority nor an ounce of proof KJ died by accident. How much are they paying you to post debunked nonsense?

I'm not getting paid a dime...i'm arguing with you for free because you're

a fucking asshole...I see the family has a civil suit...if anyone is motivated by money its

the people on your side. You're going to go to hell for that, for looking for money and

not letting this kid rest in peace because that's even less forgivable than murder.

you're

a fucking asshole

I wonder when KJ complained of cardiac arrest? The Paramedic Report corroborates the second autopsy and this autopsy photograph, which nicely illustrates the massive bruise on the right neck. The decomposition excuse is debunked by this and other evidence. There was little difference in how KJ looked on January 11th and the 14th. He clearly looked like a homicide victim.

C (Chief of Complaint) Code Blue

H (History) Dispatched to a Public Building (schools, gov, offices) for a 17 year old male complaining of cardiac arrest. Events leading up to the EMS call; EMS requested to Lowndes High School to a code blue. LSCO resource officer on scene, patient in old gymnasium.. Sample HX: Upon EMS arrival patient found partially inside large wrestling mat, exposed were from mid torso to head and arms, patient had visible lividity and mottling to the face and arms. Large pool of blood and vomit around head, vomitus from around mouth and patient. Bruising noted to right jaw. Blood appeared to have also drained frome eyes and nose. No respirations, No cartoid pulse..

Rx (Rendered Treatment) Due to obvious death patient not removed from mat, considered crime scene.

The crew's impression was Cardiac Arrest

T (Transport) No Transport

I agree with everything you are saying @joe roe , but its sad that Kendrick will not see justice nor will his family. I'm sorry. Maybe you can start some kind of go fund me for his family to help keep the investigation going or at least to fund it. Good luck. Like you, I wish more was being done.

http://newsone.com/3465359/kendrick-johnson-roland-martin-raises-questions-dojs-failure-to-charge/

This video's a good one. I never got a capture of the bottom of the shoes until today. The shoes were firmly placed in there to secure the body from shifting. That seems logical, since his body was never fully in the mat. You can see that the right shoe was shoved in first and then the left. Note how the right shoe is angled for support against the mat at the top and bottom.

[doublepost=1466793878,1466694563][/doublepost]Notice how the mouth of the right shoe is almost closed. This indicates the heel of the left shoe was firmly placed between the right shoe and both of KJ's lower legs. This is the reason why this view was always cropped out, which left out this important information. The upper body being out of the mat in the vertical-down position becomes stronger with this revealing new view.

@joe roe

Just a question.

If he was 1/2 out of the bottom of the mat, how would the mat have stood up? Not being stubborn, just asking an honest question. The mats were standing up when he was initially found, yes? Or are you questioning that fact as well?

I just don't see how the mat would have balanced upright with his body 1/2 way out, and the blood and fluids wouldn't have pooled as they did if it was laying down.

Thanks for fielding this question.

I think if he were to go into the mat head first the mat would have fallen over as he tried to sqirm in further. Assuming there would have been kicking of the feet and with the mat now top heavy there's no realistic reason why the mat would have still been in the vertical position. Js

So like WannaBeMaybe said, with his body half out the bottom, as same as half out the top, either way the mat shouldn't have been found in the up right position.

None of this case makes sense for it to have been an accident.

Last edited:
Reports say the mat was in the back behind other mats though. And they had to pull those mats down from vertical to get to the one he was in.

Eta: and it reported that it was the tipping of his mat from vertical to horizontal that made him slip out the bottom of the mat. Which, if you play with a paper towel tube and apliable item that fits, can be replicated.

So the other mats mat have supported the one he was in from what I imagine it to look like.

And that's my issue. How could he have been 1/2 out of his mat was upright.

And I've also noticed that all images show people with their hands to the side to illustrate that he would not fit into the mat. However, our shoulder width decreases when our arms are above our head, hands pressed together. Like a dive position or reaching into a tunnel for something.

Just to be clear, I think something foul happened in this case. Just not quite like how Joe is trying to say it happened.

Not to feed the fire, but is it also possible that he was injured and unconscious and then rolled into the mat? Then the mat stood up and placed in the back of the rows? Would explain how he fit?

Last edited:
considered crime scene.

Standard until declared an accident ... that is what they're calling this boys

death. An accident.

You know that picture of you with your head in the mat and your ass sticking out.

I wonder why you didn't have the matt turned up right...why you didn't follow the

demonstration through, and slip into the mat like you were retrieving a pair of shoes,

as its been suggested. Were you scared you'd get stuck inside and die?

Back