• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/1...th-teens-arrested-after-found-passed-out.html

Prosecutors filed several charges Thursday against a mom in Utah accused of giving teens alcohol during a massive drug-fueled house party before passing out in a gutter around the corner.

Amber Bradley, 29, allegedly invited the teens to play beer pong, KSL reported. After officers found her early Saturday morning in Layton, they said she had trouble walking and her speech was "extremely slurred."

Bradley claimed at least one teenager was watching her children who range in age from 4 to 8, investigators said. When cops arrived at her house, they said they found Xanax, pot, and beer along with four unconscious teenagers. Her children were asleep in a different room, police added.

One teen traveled with Bradley to purchase Xanax even though the mom didn't have a prescription, investigators said.

Officials had filed an eviction notice against Bradley claiming she owed more than $1,000 in rent, the Deseret News reported.

Bradley faces charges including third-degree felony child endangerment. There was no word on a possible plea.

Layton is roughly 20 miles north of Salt Lake City.

The mug shot is hilarious!

Enitl1f.jpg

[doublepost=1465600117,1465600045][/doublepost]I just... does she just say fuck it with the right eye and do the sideswept bang over it instead? o_O

Am I looking at that correctly, she's less than 5 feet tall, with a crusty eyeball and a total pissed look on her face. That's what you get, Shorty, when you drink to excess and play with teenagers and then fall out in a ditch.

I think her glass eye fell out in that gutter. Or she pawned to help pay for the party.
[doublepost=1485295360,1465620437][/doublepost]
LAYTON, Utah (KUTV) A judge sentenced a Layton woman to up to five years in the Utah State Prison last week after she admitted to having sex with a teen boy and on another occasion attempted to endanger four other teens at a beer pong party at her house.

Amber Renee Bradley, 29, was charged in June and pleaded guilty in October of 2016 for unlawful sexual activity with a minor and dealing in materials harmful to a minor, both third degree felonies.

That same month in June, Bradley was charged in a separate case after she was found passed out in a gutter and her three young children were alone inside her home.

In that incident on June 4, police say Bradley exposed a group of teen boys to marijuana and Xanax while they played beer pong, according to court records. Police said they found four young male juveniles in “close proximity” to beer, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and Xanax. Bradley pleaded guilty in October to four counts of attempted endangerment of a child, all third degree felonies that were amended to class A misdemeanors as part of a plea deal.

While both cases were awaiting trial, Bradley changed her original not guilty plea in the sex with a minor case.

On Jan. 17, Second District Court Judge Glen R Dawson sentenced Bradley to the Utah State prison for 0 to five years for two counts of unlawful sexual activity. Both sentences will run at the same together and she was given credit for 50 days she already served in the Davis County Jail. That same day, Dawson also sentenced Bradley to zero to one year in the Utah State Prison in the other case involving four counts of attempted endangerment of a child. Each of those sentences will run together with the other case.

Bradley admitted to having sexual intercourse with a 15-year-old teen boy two different times at the teen’s parent’s house from April to June 2016, according to charging documents. The teen boy said both times Bradley was the one to initiate the sexual contact. He told investigators he “was hesitant to engage” in sex with Bradley, but she persuaded him to do it, charging documents state.

The second time Bradley had sex with the teen, he was hesitant again, however, Bradley promised him that if he had sex with her she would buy him a dirt bike and take him anywhere he wanted to go, according to court records.

The parents of the teen said Bradley did have permission to be at the home and was allowed to stay in their home for a specific amount of time. Despite objections from the parents, Bradley bought the teen a dirt bike.

Bradley sent photos of her breast and genitals to the teen’s cell phone. The teen’s phone also had photos of two posing together while lying on a bed. There were also text messages between the two where they said they loved each other and called each names like “baby” and “daddy,” according to court records.

http://fox17.com/news/nation-world/...-years-in-prison-for-having-sex-with-teen-boy

Annnd... the mugshot at the link is different than the first one in this story. She's cleaned up a little with a bleach touch up and fresh makeup.
37a319ff-6e18-4892-a525-4bf0268eca5a-large16x9_AmberBradleymug.jpg

Last edited:
sorry yall, but i think she grows an awesome party. moral or not, not my call. however, i still think it would be a blast.

I'm sensing a theme here with her. :hilarious:

I am so confused.....so she LOST the other eye the first time around? Or she busted it shut TWICE?

I know---go back and read the links. I am lazy and speshul.
[doublepost=1485309166,1485309097][/doublepost]
sorry yall, but i think she grows an awesome party. moral or not, not my call. however, i still think it would be a blast.

Just tell me what you are gonna wear so we don't show up in the same outfit.

How embarrassing!

well, she didn't even have the excuse of a kid that age to claim she was just letting them have fun. I won't touch the eye thing because thats wrong but I would be sportin a patch if it were me. Her actions however..... I want to add Utah the place that is known for child molestation in families with people like the Duggers saying wel when I asked friends of mine in the congregation they just said that is kind of normal over the son molesting the sisters:fish:jehovah witness, church latter day and scientology have turned out a few friends of mine with permanent emotional scars and allot of horror stories

Back