• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Podargus

Reality Bites
2sb4mbn.jpg

Call it a 'roo-b job: Woman, 45, whose breast implants 'worked as air bags' and burst when a rogue kangaroo knocked her off her bike will undergo replacement surgery... but she still sees the funny side

Sharon Heinrich, 45, was cycling with friend Helen Salter, 47, on the Riesling Trail in South Australia's Clare Valley last Wednesday when the animal sprang from a ledge, knocking them both to the ground.

Ms Salter was left concussed while Mrs Heinrich will undergo surgery on Thursday to replace her breast implants which were ruptured in the ordeal. Ms Heinrich, 45, said the implants saved her.

'They worked as air bags,' she said.

Ms Heinrich's cycling companion Helen Salter, 47, was left concussed from last week's ordeal with cracked ribs and internal injuries.

Recalling the ordeal, Mrs Heinrich told Australian Associated Press the pair were cycling along the picturesque trail when the animal appeared.

'Just out of the corner of my eye I've seen this kangaroo up on this ledge.

'I thought "he's cute" and then he jumped on top of me and used me to launch off and on to my girlfriend.

Mrs Heinrich said she was left unable to breathe properly for '10 minutes' by the attack.

'I was on the ground and couldn't breathe for about 10 minutes. I couldn't talk.

'Helen got up and she stayed with me until I could breathe, got on my bike and rode to a business about half a kilometre away (at Penwortham).'

She will undergo surgery for her injuries in Adelaide this week, she added, explaining that her bicycle acted as a 'shield' against the animal.

'Even my doctor said how I've come out of this is just incredible,' she said.

: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hoto-toy-kangaroo-Facebook.html#ixzz4AEh9VwEn

478713516.jpg

Matthews 4:10 "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery "

It is the lords way of telling her that He does not approve of her breasts implants.
Beleive in urself. And most importantly - Just be yourself.

Eh???
[doublepost=1464708404,1464708263][/doublepost]She looks to be quite athletic, I think the implants were to give her body a more feminine look.

I want implants...like I don't need them...I like my tits. Love them actually. But then I seen

Athena's and now I just WANT them, because I think they would be fun.

I want implants...like I don't need them...I like my tits. Love them actually. But then I seen

I have considered a boob job ...
.. maybe at 35 ..
But... At 45 with already a 36 DD at 5 feet tall ... I'd be a sorry fucker in 10 years :dead: and at 65..
... with an extra few cup sizes
I may be able to possibly connect my nipple and belly rings :Dand join the fucking circus :hattip:

Surgery in the name of vanity is not the answer to life's problems. @Podargus is correct. Sometimes it can be solved with fresh foods, vegetables and legumes. Beauty comes from the inside.

I s
depositphotos_24115801-Old-woman-cutting-vegetables-on-a-cutting-board-with-a-smile.jpg

[doublepost=1464709120][/doublepost]
Animals understand everything very well. Their intuitive abilities helps them detect positive / negative energies.

Those foods won't help your breasts become larger or more full. She appears to have the look of at least an amateur athlete. For some women that much muscle will make the fat in her chest either look very odd or gives her a male appearance. Most women love looking like women with at least one curve somewhere.

If implants are for your benefit and not for the world's I don't see an issue.

Last edited:
Kind of an ugly old broad to be worrying about boob implants. Maybe she had a masectomy at some point.

I would never fight a kangaroo, for sure a top 5 animal i'd never want to fight.

It is the lords way of telling her that He does not approve of her breasts implants. Beleive in urself. And most importantly - Just be yourself.
... actually, the breast implants saved her from some serious damage (like her friend's). Praise ye the Lord that gaveth us the intelligence to make so wonderful things! Hallelujah!
Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
just sayin'...

and she is beautiful.

Maybe the adultery comes in to play because it wasn't her husband, and that kangaroo copped a cheap feel while speed bagging those puppies! :wacky:

... actually, the breast implants saved her from some serious damage (like her friend's). Praise ye the Lord that gaveth us the intelligence to make so wonderful things! Hallelujah!
Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
just sayin'...

and she is beautiful.

amen.gif

Kind of an ugly old broad to be worrying about boob implants. Maybe she had a masectomy at some point.

I would never fight a kangaroo, for sure a top 5 animal i'd never want to fight.

I disagree with the first sentence, thank you for suggesting one possible reason she might have had the plastic surgery, and agree wholeheartedly with the last sentence.

Could you try and be a bit more consistent in your posts to make life easier for those who would like to just rate them with one click? :D

478713516.jpg

It is the lords way of telling her that He does not approve of her breasts implants.
Beleive in urself. And most importantly - Just be yourself.

No no no. Most important is spelling all the words right in your weirdly religious rant against fake titties.

You can do it. Just believe in yourself.

Surgery in the name of vanity is not the answer to life's problems. @Podargus is correct. Sometimes it can be solved with fresh foods, vegetables and legumes. Beauty comes from the inside.

Animals understand everything very well. Their intuitive abilities helps them detect positive / negative energies.

Yeah, nah. Kangaroos are Atheist. So is Podargus.

I can tell from the kangaroo on ur avatar
Sometimes, with your comments, I feel like I'm taking a trip to What The Fuck Are U Even Talking About-ville.

Yes. The "kangaroo" in @Podargus's avatar is totally an anti-Jesus!

Seriously. That "kangaroo" is walking away, and I hear him saying "yeah, if you dirty sluts never got titty implants, then I wouldn't have had to punch you in the boobs. You deserved it! Because Jebus said so!"

That's why the kangaroo is on the beach. Because the beach is only for disgusting WHORES! He's patrolling. For women who want to commit adultery. And waiting....:spy:

Fist bump, Strity. Fist bump. You're on top of this shit! :woot:

I stopped taking my Effexor 2 days ago due to the weight gain. Doc added a med called Latuda . But he doesn't know that I stop the effexor.

Ok. Time out.

That's how people end up as subjects of threads here, strity.

I mean this sincerely. Please don't do that. Talk to your doctor.

I s
depositphotos_24115801-Old-woman-cutting-vegetables-on-a-cutting-board-with-a-smile.jpg

[doublepost=1464709120][/doublepost]
Wut?

I want bigger tits too but what if they come out funny looking and hard.. I'm leaning more toward fat transfer, big heavy naturals wooo whoooo :mooning::doctor::greedy:

Oh yeah... Bad kangaroo

Dear Lord, for all we know she got implants after a double mastectomy. I don't know if you:YOW: are skipping meds or gobbling them like candy. Mental health, you're doing it wrong. If every damn thing is some earthly punishment from God, what in hell did you do to "deserve" your condition?
[doublepost=1464783161,1464783051][/doublepost]
I stopped taking my Effexor 2 days ago due to the weight gain. Doc added a med called Latuda . But he doesn't know that I stop the effexor.
We know.

Everything happens for reason because of Him.
[doublepost=1464783866][/doublepost]
That is correct. The key word is WANT. Not need. .Here's to hoping the doctors will fix her breasts back to its original size (pre implants) . the way mother nature intended her to be.

Should deaf people who desire Cochlear, people who get cleft palates, hell braces also just suck it up?

God created doctors to crave the knowledge of science to help make the world a better place for all of us to live. There is nothing wrong with someone who wants something done for themselves. Neither you nor I have to be on medication, we decided to be to make ourselves better and feel better about ourselves. How does that not fall under vanity as well since we don't "have" to take meds.

Vanity is when you do something so that others give you accolades, not all plastic surgery is a about that.

Last edited:
Thanks for explanation. I guess everyone deserves to be happy, and do what makes them feel better. We can all agree on this.

Honestly women who get breast implants are at a high risk of suicide. Some of them just aren't happy and wont be ever with out professional help.

Last edited:
Back