• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Video at the link if anyone wants to imbed it.

First a crunch is heard then tires peeling out as two people go flying onto the concrete.

In a split second, they were run over by an enraged driver. All of it happened just after 5:30 p.m. Monday.

Abe Garcia, who took the video, said the road rage started a half mile down the road when the driver of the car that hit two people cut those same people off, nearly running them off the road.

Down the street at a red light, Garcia said the driver and motorcyclists started yelling at each other, so he started recording. He said he wanted to document what could happen for police.

"That's all I really wanted to happen," he said. "I knew something was going to go down. I didn't know that extreme at all but people are crazy, man."
http://www.kptv.com/story/32099724/...in-apparent-road-rage-incident?autostart=true

I'm sorry but...

That's some of the most gangsta shit I've ever seen!! Like if it weren't real life and I was in a movie theater the word "DAYUM" would have been said.

However, since this isn't a Liam Neeson film and they weren't holding this person's child hostage, I hope this rage issue having ass is taken off the streets.

Fucking idiots learned not to get into shouting/cursing matches with strangers. Not sure what posesses people to stop minding their own business and insist on giving another person a piece of their mind. Anger and egos, pathetic.
[doublepost=1464730487,1464730383][/doublepost]This website sucks btw, the vid doesn't load. Trash news organization.

Oh we will hear about Vance in the future I am quite sure.
Little peckerless baby man.

QNDewTP.jpg

They would have found Vance but I liked he was stupid enough to drive straight home & not expect someone to follow him.

Back