• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A husband has been arrested on charges of manslaughter after he beat a man to death with a tire iron for trying to rape his wife, police said.

Mamadou Diallo, 61, was outside his Bronx apartment building when his wife, 51, called and said a man who broke in hit her, dropped his pants, and said, 'I'm going to rape you.'

Diallo ran inside, caught up with the attacker identified as Earl Nash, 43, and fractured his skull with the steel lever as Nash tried to fight back with his belt, the NY Daily News reported.

Nash died at Lincoln Hospital from 'severe trauma to his head and body' about three hours later, according to police.

Nash, who has a lengthy criminal history, slipped past the apartment building entrance around 10pm on Monday by following a resident in, according to PIX11.

He knocked on a number of apartments asking for water before the wife, identified as Nenegale Diallo by DNAinfo, opened the door thinking it was her son.

Nenegale's sister was also home at the time.

Nash forced his way in, locked the door behind him and started taking off his pants.

When Nenegale offered him money, he reportedly said: 'I don’t wan’t money. I’m going to rape you.'

Nash struggled with both women, attacking the sister first before hitting Nenegale in the head with a chair and and tearing off her clothes after she tried to run to the door for help.

The two women struggled with Nash for about 20 minutes and managed to fight him off long enough for Nenegale to call her husband.

Diallo, a cab driver, was in a car outside the building.

He rushed inside and found Nash on the sixth floor, where his wife was naked in the hallway.

She told the NY Daily News: 'While it was going on, I was thinking I was going to die. I told my husband, "Don’t let him out!"'

The two men fought inside the elevator, which was left covered in blood after Diallo fractured Nash's skull.

Nash was taken to Lincoln Hospital in critical condition, and died about three hours later at 1.30am Tuesday due to 'severe trauma to the head and body', the police said.

The 61-year-old cab driver was arrested on charges of manslaughter, and said, 'Self-defense. He threatened my wife. He threatened my wife,' as he left the 42nd Precinct today, ABC reported.

Diallo's wife has sustained minor injuries, like bruises and bumps on her head, but she told DNAinfo: 'I'm OK. I had a headache.'

The couple's son said, 'I was shocked, I was mad, I had many different emotions going through my mind,' before adding he was relieved his father stepped in.

Family members defended Diallo on Tuesday, saying he was trying to protect his wife.

Diallo was arrested once before, although the records are sealed. Neighbors suggested he was an upstanding citizen.

[…]

Nash, who had 19 arrests on his record, was convicted for bribery and drug-related charges.

He was released on parole in July 2015, and was most recently arrested on May 14 for harassment.

In 2003, Nash pleaded guilty to the unlawful imprisonment of a 17-year-old, who he held captive for two days, after which authorities said she was sexually abused, stabbed and beaten.
LINK

For real?! He performed a service that one else could do, apparently.

This guy....is a frickin' hero ffs!
protects his wife, deals permanently with a placenta leech that should have been aborted with a coat hanger.
He should not be charged, he should be given the key to the damned city!
He is the real life Punisher.
The city just got a teeny smidge safer.

This story just makes me smile.
It is the feel good event of May 2016!

He got charged wtf!?? So now I know if that ever happens to me or someone I love then we just going to feed the body to some hogs and call it a night. On one hand I respect the legal system on the other hand.. Fuck the police.

He got charged wtf!?? So now I know if that ever happens to me or someone I love then we just going to feed the body to some hogs and call it a night. On one hand I respect the legal system on the other hand.. Fuck the police.
I'm sure the police did not want to arrest the man. The officers are prob sympathetic. But he did kill him, it's the law. In Texas they'd send the man home. Let's see how the DA pursues the charges.

Diallo ran inside, caught up with the attacker identified as Earl Nash, 43, and fractured his skull with the steel lever as Nash tried to fight back with his belt

The idiot tried to defend himself with a belt, against a dude holding a tire iron.

He deserved to die, no matter what he did.

In 2003, Nash pleaded guilty to the unlawful imprisonment of a 17-year-old, who he held captive for two days, after which authorities said she was sexually abused, stabbed and beaten.

Good job gov't. You put a predator on the streets and then bust a citizen for cleaning up your mess.

I'm sure the police did not want to arrest the man. The officers are prob sympathetic. But he did kill him, it's the law. In Texas they'd send the man home. Let's see how the DA pursues the charges.

I agree...I bet they were torn. I really feel for the family, to go through that experience, having

an intruder in your house, having your clothes ripped off by the man, an attempted rape, and your

husband not at home. I would be super upset about that. I would think that this Mothers

recovery from this event would be easier if her husband was at home supporting her through it.

***I Wonder if the son did it...did that cross anyone else's mind. Maybe this old man is

taking the charge for his son who has a whole life to live still.

I don't see any crime here. Let's give this gentleman a pass and tell him to keep up the good work.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Authorities have dropped charges against a Bronx man accused in the fatal beating of another man who police said was trying to rape his wife, reports CBS New York.

Mamadou Diallo, 61, was originally charged with manslaughter, before the count was reduced to assault and criminal possession of a weapon charges in the May 30 beating death of 43-year-old Earl Nash.
[...]
Diallo caught Nash as he was running away, and a fight broke out, according to authorities. Diallo beat Nash with a tire iron in an elevator, according to authorities. He died a short time later at a hospital. An autopsy determined his death was caused by complications related to his injuries, cocaine intoxication and heart disease.

Nash had been arrested 19 times before on charges including robbery, arson, assault, and more.

“This case was a tragedy for all whose lives intersected in that Bronx building on the night of May 30, 2016,” Bronx District Attorney Darcel Clark said. “We waited for three months for the autopsy results, and after a thorough investigation as well as discussions with the deceased’s family, we have determined that no grand jury action is warranted.”

Nash’s family said he suffered from schizophrenia and that his life spiraled out of control due to a lack of mental health treatment.

“As a family we pray that Mrs. Diallo and family may recover from the unfortunate trauma they’ve experienced. While we cannot [undo] the damage that was done that evening, we hope to bring some closure not only to our family but to the Diallo family as well,” Nash’s family said in a statement.

Diallo, a taxi driver whose license was revoked following the charges, said he will now try to have it reinstated. Outside the court on Wednesday, his wife smiled and said she was pleased with the decision.

“Really really happy today because it’s a surpise to me,” Nenegale Diallo told CBS New York.
LINK

Last edited:
I know I'm an asshole for fixating on this vs the story, but DAMN I wish this title was:
"Earl Nash Should Have Taken The Cash, Instead He's Dead From A Tire Iron To The Head"

Because, rare opportunity for perfect DD poetry. :sorry:

Back