• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
34CCAB7B00000578-0-image-a-59_1464716594514.jpg

Five teenagers have been arrested for vandalizing their rival high school in Arlington, Texas with offensive and racist graffiti in a senior prank.

Christian Joeckel, Ryan Westbrook, Hayden Honolka, Cameron Bodenstab, and Ethan Sigmond, are accused of the vandalism at James Martin High School.

'Whites only' was spray painted over a water fountain, and 'trans only' was painted over a men's bathroom door, prompting Arlington Police Department spokesman Chris Cook to say there were 'several disturbing racial and gender overtones'.

All five are students at Arlington High School. Joeckel, Westbrook and Honolka are 17, while Bodenstab and Sigmond are 18.

Joeckel admitted to spray panting a penis, and both the 'whites only' and 'trans only' messages, WFAA reported.

Westbrook and Honolka wrote similar messages that included 'F*** Martin', while Bodenstab and Sigmond said their role in the prank was confined to painting the jungle gym green, which is their school's color.

The boys were trying to pull off a senior prank and may have acted in retaliation for an incident last year, when Arlington High School's parking lot was painted, one student said.

But now the boys are charged with state felonies for causing about $20,000 in damage to school property, with more serious consequences if a grand jury decides they should be indicted for a hate crime.

'They were pretty remorseful. I don’t think they gave a lot of thought to the ramifications,' Cook said.
LINK

:fish:

Oh good grief, this is probably not the first senior "prank" we're going to hear about.

I would hardly call that a senior prank.

Give them each 6 months in jail and have their cell mates be of a different race.
That should soften them up a bit.

My son and his friends pulled off a senior prank that had never been done before, and will never be excelled! He and his idiot friends caught some chickens from a friend's coop. Put the poor chickens in a burlap bag and liberated them in a hallway. Two DOZEN Dominickers were turned loose and went apeshit...the squawking was deafening and they pooped everywhere. Kids and teachers were running around trying to catch them, feathers were flying and kids were slipping and falling b/c of the chicken poop.

Son and his idiot friends got yelled at and had to clean it up. lmfao!

They were pretty remorseful.....riiight.
They were really, really sorry....that they were caught.

Knuckle dragging morons.

I heard of a beaut.

Seems some students got hold of three little pigs then numbered them "1", "2", and "4" before they turned them loose in the hallways. Rumor is the administration spent most of the day looking for piggie #3.

--Al

Latest posts

Back