• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The fuck. You can't keep your opinions straight cause you said this last page.

Huh????

I hadn't hit on anything sexual previously. I decided to comment on it with the newest comment you quotted there. Simple. And the opinion remains the same. There being nothing sexual going on here(which i agree with), doesn't mean it's not creepy.

Are you drunk or just letting your overly sensitivities cloud your comprehension? Very bizarre and nonsensical reply from you here.

Huh????

I hadn't hit on anything sexual previously. I decided to comment on it with the newest comment you quotted there. Simple. And the opinion remains the same. There being nothing sexual going on here(which i agree with), doesn't mean it's not creepy.

Are you drunk or just letting your overly sensitivities cloud your comprehension? Very bizarre and nonsensical reply from you here.

You're ridiculous.

I miss Pete.

Wow.

We must have some of the fittest, tightest, leanest members on the fucking planet here.

If y'all don't have rolls while not only sitting, but hunched over while cradling a child? Awesome for you folks!!

JackBurton's response is the only shock value I get from the pic. If anyone has had a sick child voiding out of both ends with the sheer hopelessness of a miserable kid dependent on you, this picture exposes both the worst and best of child rearing. If they survive, the good times make the bad almost pleasant. To mock a parents love and compassion is why Jack and his supporters make it WTF.

*pops umbrella for the crap storm that I'll receive*

This photo is beautiful to me. This is on par with a women breastfeeding her child as far as beauty is concerned. In both instances parents are doing what they feel is best for their child, damn other people's opinions.

Men are protectors and this photo shows every bit of that to me. Look at how he's resting on his daddy, he feels safe and believes that everything will be alright.

Trunks, no trunks, fully clothed with a suit and tie, rain poncho, it doesn't matter in this instance.

Yea, and the uptight prudes get all pissy over that too... it makes them uncomfortable n they don't wanna see it.

Because they're insecure or uptight...ultimately very miserable people.

I remember the first time I breast fed a child in public...sitting on the bench in the mall,

discretely hooking him up...and this lady who must have been eighty if she was a day came up

and patted me on the back, told me I was Awesome! And that was almost thirty years ago.

Who ever equates breastfeeding and sex is bent.

It's a beautiful and artistic photo and I see nothing lewd about it. But. My problem is how openly candid the photographer is of *who* the subjects are, given the photo's intense intimate and emotional strength. Photographers can and do shots like these, but it's not so common that they will publicly identify the subjects, out of respect for their privacy. The message is the mood and feel, not the "who".

Heather Whitten is a photographer who's body of work on occasion shows herself and her children in partial or obscured nude; this is not a one-off exception. Again, this not about child nudity in art, but that she openly identifies her subjects, her children, by name and city on public web forums with these pictures linked.

I see this as a mentality common of the Facebook generation, where people are finding it okay to live under a social media microscope, and pulling what would traditionally be small audience exhibit works into their spotlight. The nature of her photography, I wouldn't even bat an eye if I went to a gallery and saw her work. It's art. But her gallery of choice is the wide open internet, and once that art is on display, the exhibit is forever. Her children will not have the choice and ability to avoid these images as they get older.

Using that photo in her photography class. I have no problem whatsoever with that.
Using that photo on a photographer's blog about how people misunderstood it. Mmmm, that's your choice, but....
Allowing the AP to identify your son and circulate the photo and story to dozens of highly-trafficked international news sites. I see that as a problem.

My problem is how openly candid the photographer is of *who* the subjects are, given the photo's intense intimate and emotional strength. Photographers can and do shots like these, but it's not so common that they will publicly identify the subjects, out of respect for their privacy. The message is the mood and feel, not the "who".
Yet the most obvious "who" is the fact that Heather Whitten (the Photog), happens to be the mother of the child. Hell, she most likely fucked the father at least once. This was posted on a parenting site, after all.

Wow.

We must have some of the fittest, tightest, leanest members on the fucking planet here.

If y'all don't have rolls while not only sitting, but hunched over while cradling a child? Awesome for you folks!!

Not me :(

My nephew (he's 3) said to me "what do you think is bigger, a feather, Tuesday, or your butt? It's probably your butt because it's very big" :hilarious:

Not me :(

My nephew (he's 3) said to me "what do you think is bigger, a feather, Tuesday, or your butt? It's probably your butt because it's very big" :hilarious:
I counted 3 rolls as I sat in my recliner and wrote my response! Yep, I looked down and counted.

Either way, your nephew sounds like an adorable little comedian!!

I counted 3 rolls as I sat in my recliner and wrote my response! Yep, I looked down and counted.

Either way, your nephew sounds like an adorable little comedian!!

I'm too afraid to count my rolls.

I don't think he meant to hurt my feelings, and I think my sister said something to him, because the next week he said "your stomach is not big" lol. I don't own any full length mirrors, but I noticed whilst walking past the window in a strip mall that my ass is unfortunately taking over.

when my oldest was in kindergarten, about 30 years ago, I took in some cupcakes for a party and the cutest little red haired, blue eyed little boy came running at me and grabbed around the waist to hug me and I thought how sweet, he turned around to my son and said, "Wow, Chris, your mom is FAT!" The teacher turned six shades of red, but I just laughed, kids are nothing if not honest.

Oh yeah---his name was Mitch, I'll never forget him.

I'm too afraid to count my rolls.

I don't think he meant to hurt my feelings, and I think my sister said something to him, because the next week he said "your stomach is not big" lol. I don't own any full length mirrors, but I noticed whilst walking past the window in a strip mall that my ass is unfortunately taking over.

Your nephew is making comments about a world that he has only just begun to understand. He certainly didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

By the way. That ass that you speak of? Is all the rage lately, sweetheart!

Either way. Trending or not.

Imma bet your nephew loves spending time with his aunt, regardless!

The fact that you were with your nephew, loving him and giving him giggles and comfort, makes you beautiful! To me.

That doesn't make it not creepy.

A dads dick touching his kid in the shower is creepy no matter the context and circumstances of the situation. And there is no way this dude didn't have at least one brushing holding his kid in such a manner.

And children come out of their mothers vagina. Usually. Jack your post shows your ignorance. And or shame of your own body. Whatevs.

I agree with @Angels Mom, this picture is beautiful and represents love and devotion to me. It's also extremely smart. Not only is the father comforting his son, but it is clean up made easy!

Your wife probably had to clean up after your kids, I mean, I'm sure you never dirtied yourself with shit and vomit. So you wouldn't understand. Yeah, I get it, we see so much horror here on this site, but sometimes, it's just a parent doing the right thing. Try to see the good in life too.

And children come out of their mothers vagina. Usually. Jack your post shows your ignorance. And or shame of your own body. Whatevs.

Jack doesn't want a man's penis to touch a child... I think that's understandable. That might be some of the reason why people were worked up over the photo, I don't know. But the way he's positioned in the photo, his thingie should be dangling somewhere below between his legs.

Back