• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://jacksonville.com/news/florid...al-cruelty-after-police-say-they-threw-bunny#

Three teenage girls were arrested on animal cruelty charges Saturday after a video surfaced on social media showing a bunny being thrown repeatedly against a wall, according to the Nassau County Sheriff’s Office.

The video, which was posted to Snapchat, shows the rabbit held by the throat then thrown against the walls of a room several times. The teens can be heard giggling and laughing each time it hits. A loud thump also is heard as the rabbit strikes the wall. At least one teenager also appears to kick the bunny as it tries to escape, according to the video posted on a Nassau County community forum Facebook page.

An x-ray showed the rabbit has a leg fracture but otherwise is safe and sound. However, it won’t be available for adoption for awhile. It will be receiving additional veterinary care, Nassau County Animal Services said in a post on its Facebook page.

The teens, age 13 and 14, were arrested after the video was posted prompting several complaints to the Sheriff’s Office, which subsequently located a house where the injured rabbit was found and rescued. The three were taken to a juvenile detention facility in Jacksonville.

What the hell is wrong with kids these days?! I have never wanted to harm anything and I just don't get it at all.

The video is at the link, but I couldn't watch it, didn't want to watch it.

Bunny has a broken leg, it should be put down. Why the fuck woudl you waste money and time salvaging it, especially when that means more pain for the poor animal. People are fucking sick.

Oh and Florida. Nuff said.

What the hell is wrong with kids these days?! I

Every so often I've wondered that myself. Instead of feeling appalled, it seems kids now a days would actually be entertained with the grisly games they used to have at the colosseum.

poor bunny. Can't watch the video of that shit

I hope the parents of these darling little sneauxflaykes are proud... Ya'll have raise some little monsters. :banghead:
I don't know what their story will be, but I can guarantee it's someone else's fault.

The whole short video is at this link, and you can see it's a complete shithole apartment so I'm sure these kids probably are already labelled as, "at risk," or some other total bullshit cliche or buzzword designed to mitigate their responsibility for anything they do until they're 18.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/nassa...deo-watch-youtube-full-arrest-names-facebook/

Last edited:
I don't get it. I'll never get it.
Die bitches die.

Oh, if anyone of you little cunts come here and find this post, I just wsnt you to know, I hope bad things happen to you.

Can we toss them in a gorilla enclosure and let them be flung around without the ape being shot?
Little bitches need serious beatings and a broken bone or three.

Bunny has a broken leg, it should be put down. Why the fuck woudl you waste money and time salvaging it, especially when that means more pain for the poor animal.

Actually a rabbit leg that is broken can be easily set and pain meds for them are excellent.
There is zero need to put it down if there were no other injuries.
Prognosis for a full recovery would be high in fact due to the rapid metabolism.
The bun hopefully will get a better home.

(Have been rabbiting for over 40 years.)

Latest posts

Back