• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Empty, and apparently cannot be filled.

While I don't know much of this adolescent young woman's personal history, I suspect that McDanel isn't far off the mark when she points to an emptiness. A void so profound that she looked for ways to fill it, without thought to how damaging and damning the fallout from such rash behavior could be perceived.

I would also suspect that more than one of those young men who participated in the events that took place in that bathroom, if not now then at some point in the future will feel some shame for the sexual acts perpetrated on a 15 year old girl.

It gets worse...apparently she had previously been a sex trafficking victim.

http://www.fightthenewdrug.org/brea...al-revealed-as-former-sex-trafficking-victim/

Jesus Christ.... That's a tragedy.

This poor kid needs a tremendous amount of intensive psychological support. Frankly, it'd probably be best if it were in-patient.

My heart just goes out to her. What has she seen, what has happened to her, to condition her into a 25 male gang bang in a school bathroom? And I'd like to see every last adult involved in the trafficking and downright brainwashing she was subjected to from it, to be publicly shamed, castrated and jailed.

Public shaming has an amazing effect. Its a better deterrent than most of the punishments we come up with, in the West.

Parade each filthy bastard with a big tattoo on their face and torso proclaiming what they've done to her, every day, until they've covered every major population centre in the nation.

And put those 25 boys into an intensive psychological support rota. They need to learn quick smart, less thinking with your shitty little dick's. More thinking with your heart's and brain's.

Last edited:
I wonder if it's because they were aware of her past that they seemed to think it was okay to gang bang her. Would they have participated if it was a different girl?
She unfortunately seems to think its okay. Given her past, I agree that she is definitely not ready for school and needs in-patient care.
If she consented, I'm against charging them whether they knew of her past or not. I think they are assholes but I disagree with punishing them if it wasn't rape.

I wonder if it's because they were aware of her past that they seemed to think it was okay to gang bang her. Would they have participated if it was a different girl?

I wanted to say sure, if she was good looking, but I've heard of trains that have been done with girls who were pretty and who weren't all that pretty. Infact, sadly, one had a manly look about her. I really hate to judge, but I guess it's an observation. Dunno.

images

I'm sorry you can't take a joke with out thinking dirty thoughts about me, BUT I'm not going to censor myself to appeal to your sensibilities.

Yeah I tend to agree with you on some points......not all but some. I do believe she needs a hell of a lot more help that she has currently received. I also agree that the sick fucks who done this to her deserve public shaming, also to be hung drawn and quartered.

I digress with almost everyone's opinion about the teenage boys based on the fact that it's biased. The article does not state whether the boys knew she was a human trafficking victim at the time of the occurrence. It is very unclear whether or not the boys KNEW. Secondly everyone's going about it through the lens of someone who's so much older and has had time and a chance to mature. You can't expect teenagers to make good decisions most of the time, because they're driven by they're own selfish urges. Science has even proven that they don't reach maturity at until a much later age. Now does the article indicate rape? No...at least the way I see it...it doesn't state whether or not consent was given....so until a later update appears determining whether or not she gave consent to all 25 boys...I would have to assume that the boys where acting on their own teenage selfish hormone induced desires.

The only problem I have there is the teen boys acting on selfish hormones etc. I agree that they were. But I still think any teen boy is still capable of basic right and wrong. And these teen boys would have been all laughter and amusement and horniness at 'that slut giving it out for free' in the bathroom that they so eagerly lined up for - but I have zero.doubt that the society they are growing up in, the education they're receiving, the family and community environments they live in - would have had the impact still that I think, while they high fived each other and lined up, they all knew full well that this is wrong. That this is something frowned upon.

They may have been too immature and fucking selfish to use their compassion and THINK about why she was offering it up, but that little voice would undoubtedly have said 'this is bad'.

Otherwise, that way of thinking means that ALL teen boys are capable of this. And I don't believe that for a second. They certainly didn't stop to think of the consequences - which is very typical of your average teenager, irrespective of gender. But I have no doubt they knew within themselves that this was wrong. They just didn't care enough to opt out, find a teacher and get her help. Getting a free fuck was more important.

*looks around for new information on 2 year old bumped post, finds none*

1. https://www.fox4now.com/news/local-...-raises-questions-about-if-sex-was-consensual

A statement from the girl trying to explain how they pressured her into this position.

2. https://www.news-press.com/story/ne...school-sex-suspect-enters-diversion/85821236/

Judge ordered 21 days "home detention" but the kid chose diversion program instead. Also, this little nugget... "School administration disciplined 16 students, but only Scott has been arrested."

A new one from January where kids are having sex in the stairwells.

Thanks for bumping @Muriel Schwenck . Forgot about this one.

Back