• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
5D0d9AfCwm13ba44e8d274865966-3611952-This_undated_photo_provided_by_the_California_Highway_Patrol_sho-m-15_1464343344814.jpg

Fears are growing for a teenage girl who remains missing after she was last seen bleeding and screaming for help as police shoot dead her suspected kidnapper.

Pearl Pinson, 15, is thought to have been taken by Fernando Castro, 19, who was killed by gunfire at a mobile home park in Solvang, California.

It came after the sheriff's department in Santa Barbara spotted Castro's gold Saturn sedan driving in Vallejo yesterday afternoon.

When the deputies pursued the car, the driver shot at them, stopped, got out and then fled into a different vehicle at the mobile home park.

More shots were exchanged before the driver was killed, police said.

But despite the shootout missing Pearl has still not been found, two days after she first went missing.

Authorities have been frantically searching for her since a witness reported hearing a girl screaming for help as a man dragged her across a freeway overpass in Vallejo on Wednesday morning.

Solano County Sheriff Thomas Ferrara said: 'We continue our search, and we hope to find her alive.

Authorities described the two teens as acquaintances, but emphasised that they believe Pearl was taken unwillingly.

The search was set to continue through the night with an expanded search resuming Friday morning.

Authorities feared Pearl was in grave danger based on what the witness told deputies transpired on the pedestrian overpass on Wednesday.

The witness reported seeing a girl with a bleeding face pleading for someone to help her as a man armed with a handgun pulled her along.

Officials say the witness ran for assistance and heard a gunshot.

Deputies found what appeared to be blood and Pinson's cellphone on the overpass, but she has not been seen since.
LINK

Odd she hasn't turned up. I assume the dude got her back after the overpass incident, then killed her.

Fears are growing for a teenage girl who remains missing after she was last seen bleeding and screaming for help as police shoot dead her suspected kidnapper.

Um, nope. The contents of the article clearly differ from this. Who teh fuck wrote this shit?

The witness reported seeing a girl with a bleeding face pleading for someone to help her as a man armed with a handgun pulled her along.
Officials say the witness ran for assistance.

That sounds about right...find the cops, they have guns too.

This girl is dead...sad but true. You don't get into shoot outs with the police play

suicide by cop when she is sitting right beside you and everything is FINE!

28 minutes ago they gave up the search. Sad for family but let's face it, she is dead.

"Authorities called off on Saturday a search along a Northern California creek for a teenager who was last seen being abducted by an armed acquaintance after investigators found no signs of the girl.

Authorities have no further plans to look for 15-year-old Pearl Pinson in the Willow Creek area of Sonoma Coast State Park, the Solano County Sherriff's Office said in a statement."

The way it's written, it sounds like they gave up the search in that particular area.

Seriously, I highly doubt that they are just throwing their hands up and saying "oh well" to finding the body of a kidnapped juvenile! That simply isn't how law enforcement works on a week old case.

ETA: As I suspected, the search continues, just in a different area.
Video at the link from one hour ago.
http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/search-continues-for-pearl-pinson-in-ca/

Last edited:
Well they asked for a heart a brain a way home and courage. No one asked for a tiny penis and no self respect. Perhaps we should rewrite it for Netflix. Could be a huge hit!!!

Nor did anyone ask for a HUUUGE penis. Now, that would be a whole different kind of movie, I think...! :hilarious:

Back to the original thread... I concur in the belief that this poor girl is likely dead. I think it's especially upsetting that an acquaintance kidnapped, held her against her will, & most likely killed her. I hope that her family will someday find some sense of peace.

I also hope that a reason for her abduction will be revealed at some point- preferably sooner rather than later!

I also hope that a reason for her abduction will be revealed at some point

Well it doesn't appear he merely wanted to ransom her off. Seems pretty likely he was interested in having various parts of her come in contact with his penis.

I checked out the story in the Vallejo Times Herald. I once lived about 3 blocks from that ramp. It's a pretty trashy neighborhood, actually an unincorporated area inside Vallejo called Homeacres. You can't even call the police, you have to call the County Sheriff, so it's a miracle the arrived as quickly as they did. He traveled a big chunk of California after the kidnapping, difficult to guess where her body will be found. The area is adjacent to Lake Herman Road, Vallejo's premier body dump, and a hunting ground of the Zodiac killer.

Well it doesn't appear he merely wanted to ransom her off. Seems pretty likely he was interested in having various parts of her come in contact with his penis.

I'm sure it was in poor taste of me to do so (story of my life), but your wording of this made me laugh. :D

A shame he got shot dead.
No help to investigators now.

The girl is not coming back alive sadly.
I feel for her family and friends.

Back