• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
14ujltd.jpg
28st0nb.jpg
A Centre County man, who authorities say skipped out on charges he wrote $4,250 in bad checks and illegally tried to obtain a gun, has been returned to the county to face charges he molested an 8-year-old boy.

Police traveled to Washington state to bring back 22-year-old Justin Hickox. That's where he fled as charges began to pile up in Centre, Blair and Cambria counties.
[...]

The child told Trooper Leigh A. Barrows that Hickox would throw water on him when he threatened to tell his mother about the abuse.

Now, “he wants Justin to go to jail,â€￾ Barrows wrote.

The child’s mother filed a protection from abuse order in October, saying Hickox was stalking and harassing them, court papers say.

Previously a guard at the Centre County Jail, Hickox tried twice, in Centre and Cambria counties, to become a constable.

But when he moved to Washington state, he skipped out on five unresolved court cases — four in Centre County and one in Cambria County — involving charges of writing bad checks and a weapons conviction.
[...]
http://www.centredaily.com/2010/06/17/2043091/man-on-the-run-caught-accused.html
Investigators said Hickox met the young boy at a Big Brothers Big Sisters program and later married the child’s mother.
http://www.wjactv.com/news/23924821/detail.html
Now 10, the boy told a judge, “He would touch me with his hands, and that was the only way he would touch me. ... I was keeping track for at least the first 10 times it happened. It happened on a daily basis. Pretty much day after day.â€￾

Justin Hickox, 22, will face trial on nine counts of indecently assaulting the child and a corruption of minors charge, after a preliminary hearing Wednesday before District Judge Jonathan Grine. He also was arraigned on a charge he violated a protection of abuse order the child’s mother filed in October by sending her a letter.
[...]

The mother also said she was often locked out of the room where Hickox and the boy played. However, the boy said he was the one who was kept out of a bedroom by Hickox and his mother.

She testified Hickox, who drove a school bus in 2008, also worked on weekends for Centre LifeLink.

Hickox remains behind bars at the county jail, where he used to work as a guard. He had no comment on his way into court, except to confirm that he’s been saying this child has made similar allegations in the past.

On the stand, Kroboth asked the boy’s mother if other such allegations had been made. She replied “no.â€￾
[...]
http://www.centredaily.com/2010/07/01/2071044/big-brother-accused-of-groping.html

2hd6vbm.jpg
a9xxec.jpg

MySpace:http://www.myspace.com/hickoxjm
My name is Justin and I live in State College. I am 22 and I am divorced. I have a Bachelors of Science in Elementary Education. I drive school bus for Raystown Transit Service in Tyrone, park my bus at the elementary school where I teach third grade. I also work at Penn State as a security officer during events. If you want to know more, contact me.
His MS is creepy as hell. One picture he titled "People say I look like a cop here.....". Pictures of his bus. An album titled "Constable Justin" with his homemade cop car with a cage. Says he's a teacher... which is more than likely a big fat wishful lie. He's a full of shit creepy pervert.

Umm... is that a Saturn Vue he's installed a shitty knock-off of a cop car cage in?

Who does that? Why? Somehow it makes it exponentially weirder & pathetic that he actually tried & failed to become a constable...

I've never ever heard of bus driver also being one of the teachers... I suppose it would be convenient that you get paid to drive to work... but... I sincerely doubt that this guy is a teacher...

Icky. A divorce between young people, a 10 year old boy coming out with unverifiable allegations two years after the alleged incidents, a defendant suggesting similar allegations have been falsely made in the past...

I hate cases like this. I hope the truth comes out, whatever it may be.

I just can't get passed that he is 22...Dang those are some bad genes

From 2012:
Bellefonte man sentenced for child molestation

BELLEFONTE-Convicted child molestor Justin M. Hickox of Bellefonte was sentenced yesterday to state prison for four to 16 years, according to a press release from the Centre County District Attorney's office.

Hickox pled guilty to four counts of felony indecent assault in March 2011, the day before his trial. He was sentenced yesterday to one to four years per count consecutively, and consecutive to his probation violation sentence in another case, for a total of four to 16 years in state prison, according to the press release.
http://www.lockhaven.com/page/conte...sentenced-for-child-molestation.html?nav=5009

Wait. So if I tell my mom I will get water tossed on me? Did he have a spray bottle? Was it like training a kitten? This dude is a creeper but much, much worse.. He sucks at threatening.

Glad to see he got locked up. He looks 22 going on 42 frankly - and clearly has tried to position himself into roles of authority that keep him close to kids, with the cops and bus driving.

I hope he serves every day of the maximum sentence. And I hope he has a damn hard time of it. He better be closely watched on release. Once a pedo, always a pedo. He'll be up to his old tricks upon release, if given half the chance.

22?...what 22 dog years?
That creep looks like crap on a hot road.
Wanna be coptard...
and who in the ever livin' hell converts a personal vehicle into a makeshift cop car complete with perp cage?
As for mom, sterilize her as she is clearly too stupid to be permitted to breed again and jail her ass.
At least with her out of the picture the victim might have a fighting chance for a better life.

The mother also said she was often locked out of the room where Hickox and the boy played. However, the boy said he was the one who was kept out of a bedroom by Hickox and his mother.

What a stupid fucking mom.

The water splashing thing is fucking bizarre. That was his way of controlling the kid? Fucking weird story all around.

Cops are dicks sometimes, But wanna be cops...they're something else altogether.

I can't see a man failing at cop school and then just going on without getting

in trouble.

Last edited:
Back