• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Roberte

Ocala Police believe 31-year-old Allison Smith was intoxicated when they found her wandering inside a supermarket Thursday night while her children were locked inside the car in the parking lot.
after the store had closed.

Upon arrival, police took Smith out to her running car where her two boys ages 2 and 3 were locked inside. One of the boys was crying, the other was playing with a a cell phone.

...the thermostat in the car was set at 90 degrees.

Investigators determined the boys were left alone in the car for at least one hour and twenty minutes.

While stories about parents leaving children in hot cars seem to abound, especially this time of year, I thought this one was special, as the mother was drunk, which meant she drove the kids drunk to the store and then left them in the car for over an hour and a half. I hope she gets at least some jail time over this.

http://www.fox35orlando.com/home/147561336-story

Last edited:
FFS... if they aren't leaving them in the car to roast in the sun, they're leaving them to roast at night with the 90 degree heater blasting! :banghead::rage:

I hate drunk Mothers...kids just shouldn't see Mom drunk until they're like adults.

My kids never seen me drunk when they were little...or even now. Those things just don't go

together.

I hate drunk Mothers...kids just shouldn't see Mom drunk until they're like adults.

My kids never seen me drunk when they were little...or even now. Those things just don't go

together.

This is so true. When I was a teenager one of my best friend's mom was always trying to be the "cool mom". Drinking with us, smoking weed, letting us party at her place because at least she knew where we were then.

That shit is SO WEIRD. Her daughter needed a stable parent figure more than anything, but she had a wobbly friend. Made me appreciate the boundaries I had with my parents, for sure.

Latest posts

Back