• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
If my name had Hog in it and I looked like a hog, I'd change my name and/or lose weight.

All I can think of, when I saw the woman's last name, was how families were given their surnames in the medieval times.

What in the fuck's sake did this family do to earn the surname Hogland? o_O:vomit:

my step children live (in not as deplorable conditions) but there is always a heavy scent of dog feces and pee. Their mother is too lazy to walk them for their business so there are pee pads set by the front door. You do that enough the dogs will take to going anywhere. There are always mounds of dirty clothes in the house and this is a favorite "relieving" place for the animals. The older daughter has a collection of used tampons in her room. She was doing the same at my home and I flipped OUT. More than once they have brought bed bugs with them! Yes child services have been called and all they get is a warning - of course they move out of the county after that (each time). Trying to go to court for this is almost impossible - without child services on our side we have no case..... And the longer the kids live like this (over 13 years) the more they just think its all okay. Their reaction to our clean home is we are just "snobs". uggggg

What a beautiful little boy can't believe they made such a beautiful creation just to snuff his lights out when anyone of us would have taken him in and loved him :( What is it with baby death dirt and bugs?

That's probably dirt. I doubt the baby was washed regularly.

Yeah. If they didn't kill him by strangling him, I'm sure he'd have died from whatever bacteria was running rampant in that shithole his parents had him living in. Dog shit and E. Coli and who knows what else... Poor kid didn't have a chance. If he so much as got a paper cut, the bacteria could get into his body.

What a beautiful baby. I am no means the cleanest person but laundry is not on the floor and puppy messes are not left uncleaned.

You called it @sinfulplezurz702 !
They look like they couldn't put the meth pipe down long enough to clean up their digusting, deplorable living conditions...

Drug Charges Possible for Parents of Dead 7mo Found in Deplorable Conditions
Authorities have the couple for child neglect now - but say drug charges are possible because they found meth residue on one of the suspects. They aren't sure why the child died - but believe how the family was living had something to do with it.

In the middle of a group of dilapidated trailers - one stands out as being in particularly poor shape. It's surrounded by junk, but deputies say the conditions are far worse inside.

Pictures show the clutter, where a couple and three children were living, according to deputies. Every surface is dirty, covered with trash and deputies say that wasn't the worst of it.

"Those pictures show exactly what's there but it no way does it give anyone the ability to smell the filth that you can smell even outside the residence," said Sheriff Scott Walton, Rogers County Sheriff's Office.

Rogers County Sheriff Scott Walton says deputies arrested Jimmy Legates and Crystal Hogland Monday for child neglect. Their 7-month-old son died two weeks ago in what authorities described as suspicious conditions - which led them to search the house.
"The 7-month-old baby came out of a house with more than deplorable conditions. This house reeked of every form of filth that you could possibly imagine," Walton said.

The house has exposed electric wiring - and no working plumbing. Mattresses were piled on top of the trash inside and the house was infested with insects and littered with animal feces, according to deputies.

"What makes it even that much worse is an innocent child who has no choice is how they're raised and the the food sources they do or don't have - but more than anything is just the filth,"
Investigators are waiting on the medical examiner for a cause of death. The sheriff said that should answer the question of whether the death was purely from neglect - or some outright injury.
uuV52bMs.jpg
LXxTvpxs.jpg
JO4xDrZs.jpg
moXm4iFs.jpg
AjXRFXms.jpg

http://www.newson6.com/story/262054...-describes-deplorable-home-where-infant-died#
God I HATE these lazy gross parents!!!
According to some of the comments I've seen, apparently CPS has been involved with this family for quite sometime but have never bothered to remove any of the children, until 1 ended up dead.:(

Looking at the mug shots and the difference in weight between these two filthy vermin, I'm betting it was toothless with the meth residue on him. I think Hogworld or land or whatever her name is was just eating the ingredients .

Actually now I feel bad for comparing these arseholes to vermin, seeing as mice and rats keep a tidy nest and look after their babies really well.

I am NOT clicking on those photos for a close up, I still haven't eaten properly since the disabled boy locked in the attic photos and I cant take another close up of shit mounds.

I'm with the other poster who suggested they had the baby tied up, he was at crawling age so I reckon he was tied up and got tangled, or even got lost in a pile of trash somewhere / caught on something laying around after not being supervised. Aside from that the sickos strangled him purposely.

And the fly on his little baby arm...Jesus Christ, those dirty bastards.
Their home just looks like somebody stuck a camera down a public garbage land fill and took random pics.

How utterly heartbreaking. I don't understand how people live like this. Especially the SMELL. I will be the first to admit, I am not a white glove house cleaner. I have other things to do. But, my grandchildren can come into my house at any time and I'm not worried about them catching some horrific disease from crawling around in dog shit. The cops could smell the filth OUTSIDE. Those poor children. I hope they go to good, clean, loving families (and hopefully stay together). They deserve a chance to make something of themselves. Break that nasty cycle. Honestly, I'm leaning more towards the baby getting tangled up in some of that crap and that the ligature marks are insignificant to his death. Who knows what kind of disease he could have picked up? And perhaps he was born with some type of defect...these people don't want seem like the type to keep up with doctors appointments.
I wanted so bad to make this comment on his FaceBook page. "Why don't you post a picture of the nasty home you keep your family in?"

"That's probably dirt. I doubt the baby was washed regularly."

Huge diff between granny beads and ligature marks.

Someone used an object to strangle the baby. Mark my words. Might not have caused his death, but at some point he was strangled. Maybe he got bound up in something in The Hog Sty and that's how he died. Dunno. But there was something applied go his neck to form ligature marks.

Yeah, nothing was ever washed in that house. Ever.

holy fucking christ!:arghh: that is just fucking nasty! i dont even like going to the bathroom at a gas station i couldnt imagine setting foot in there, jesus!

With both my kids I was obsessed with the fact that they had never seen light and never smelled anything until they were born, so I made sure it was kinda dark and quiet and no smells, I would not allow anyone to come near me or my kids with hand sanitizer or scented soaps ( I was obsessed, what can I say?) So everytime I hear a story like this I just picture the poor baby coming home from the hospital and having this nasty smell surround them I think of how intense that has to be for a baby. If that's not bad enough they let him die from nastiness.

Im thinking this little guy was crawling, and either got tangled up in something in the house, or there was a game of some sort with children playing "puppy", and something went horribly wrong. What bothered me the most, was that fly on the baby. I sure as shit wouldn't be posting that or my house if it was a pig sty.

On his FB page he posted a quote by (dumbass) Joel Olsteen about how miracles are a common occurrence. Dude, a miracle would be Jesus coming to your house to clean it. I'll hold my breath until that happens.

Where the fuck are his teeth did he lose them in that mess of a house. Also she kinda looks like Jonah Hill. Just saying.

Thanks @thebooblady Look at this cute kid and the fly on his arm.
o1Sby1d.jpg
O....m....g. He is so adorable :arghh:. that little smirk. He was so precious. Why do all these cave dwelling turds end up with such beautiful little babies? Then kill him. I'm so fucking disgusted.:grumpy: I hope this little guy didn't suffer.. But I'm pretty sure he did. FFS!!!!!!

Disgusting. I don't know how anyone can not care if their home is dirty. It's one thing to have a lived in home, and it can be challenging with kids to keep it clean, but there's no excuse. Of course theirs is drugs. Makes me depressed knowing they woke up every day in that filth not understanding of ever knowing anything else. Like cleanliness. Poor baby. He's was cutie. I hope they never come out.

Last edited:
" reported initially that the mother had the child in bed with her and woke up to a lifeless baby. The house was in deplorable condition and filthy as well. There were 2 older children in the home that were taken into DHS custody. The stories regarding the child's death, kept changing, so they listed the death as suspicious. There was a report of "no obvious signs of trauma" on the baby by emergency medical persons that responded to the initial call to 911. The autopsy report was released with a report that listed the death as "homicide by strangulation" later, because the ME found ligature marks on the baby's throat. This past January, Crystal entered a guilty plea to 1st degree murder and admitted she harmed the baby out of anger / jealousy towards Jimmy. Jimmy entered a plea of guilty on the other charges of neglect / allowing abuse in January as well."
[doublepost=1464422980,1464422815][/doublepost]https://www.ok.gov/occy/documents/PRLegates.pdf

I'm getting really icky images of those two making babies. And you just know people like this are into the super kinky shit. :confused::depressed:

Thankfully they're both going to places where they won't be able to breed any more victims. Poor sweet lil' babe... he was adorable.
<3:pout:

I am physically sick from the pictures. I'm sad as hell that baby died

Kill these two for what they have done.

Back