• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...-eat-vomit-beat-one-with-bat-police-say.html/

An arrest-warrant affidavit said a 16-year-old girl went to school Thursday with bruises on her face, arm and leg, as well as scratch marks on her hips.

The girl told school officials that the couple had hit her with a small wooden bat, a belt and their fists, the affidavit said, and that the beatings had been happening since she was 9.

She also told investigators that Granado and Ramirez forced her and a younger sibling to eat jalapeño peppers until they vomited, and then to eat the vomit, according to the affidavit.

According to the affidavit, Granado told authorities that he and Ramirez had hit the 16-year-old last week after losing their tempers, causing the injuries observed by officials this week.

He also said he had taken the 16-year-old to the emergency room several years ago for a head injury that the girl told police had happened when he threw a bed riser at her, the affidavit said.

The children’s relationship to the couple was not clear, and it was unknown whether more charges were forthcoming.

I don't understand the reasoning behind doing something so vile and getting off on making children eat throw up. How does anyone sleep at night and live with themself? I'm glad I can't understand. I never want to be that kind of disgusting, evil monster.

Meh, they won't get nearly the punishment they deserve, and I doubt the broad sees even a moment of jail time; after all, she's a victim too:rolleyes:

That means she's endured 7 long years of this torment. :( For any child, even ONE instance of this type of severe beating/abuse would damage them and they would carry the scar around for life, but 7 years worth? Although technically still a minor, she's also basically a fully formed "semi-adult" and I fear for the life long repercussions these evil trolls will have ingrained in her psyche.

A small wooden bat... smh... :pout:

Back