• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...-apartment-mother-missing.84280/#post-1001934

Saudi authorities have arrested a man for shooting a male doctor who had helped his wife’s delivery, after arguing that a female doctor should have overseen the birth.

The doctor, Muhannad Al Zabn, delivered the baby in April at the King Fahad Medical City in Riyadh, Gulf News reported.

The father offered his thanks to the doctor and asked to meet him at the hospital to show him his appreciation in person for the delivery.

The pair proceeded to meet in the hospital garden to talk about the delivery when the father unveiled a firearm and shot at the doctor, seriously wounded him.

The father ran from the scene but Saudi police later arrested him. Health workers transferred Al Zabn to the hospital’s intensive care unit but he is now in a stable condition.

Bassam Al Buraikan, spokesperson for the King Fahad Medical City hospital confirmed the incident to Gulf News and said that authorities were conducting an investigation using evidence from the scene of the shooting.

The incident divided opinion online, with most supporting the doctor but some questioning why the father was put in such a position.

One Twitter user wrote: “Just when you thought ‘jealousy’ can’t get worse.” A prominent Arab Twitter user Ahmad S. Algarni asked why the hospital did not meet the request of the jealous father.

JSMHo_O

Women could/can be doctors and only treat women but not vote or drive. Women are also required to have a chaperone at all times. How would that work if you are an obstetrician and have to have a male overlord? Wouldn't the overload see the patient's vagina? Or is there a screen or curtain.

It's really amazing the power that pussy holds over some cultures and how they are so threatened by it to want to destroy it or keep it captive. It's like every short small dicked guy I ever met.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

What the holy fuck o_O
That is crazy...
We read some nutty stuff here.
.... BUT... I have to say THIS is extra fucked in a simple kinda way :shrug:
Don't get anywhere near this fella's woman's goodies in any sorta way :wtf: mother fucker is crazy :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Assbackwardland strikes again!

Friggin' dad should have his thumbs and forefingers removed so he can no longer go bang bang.

In my opinion, a woman's genitalia is at it'smost unappealing during childbirth, but that's just me, it's not as if the OB doctor hasn't seen thousands, it's hardly likely that this lady's privates are going to put such a hold on him he can't disconnect himself from them. o_O

I figure this country would be sensitive towards issues like this and wouldn't have male doctors interacting with female patients, especially when it comes to matters this intimate. I'm kinda shocked this doesn't happen more often, or that it's not strictly forbidden except in absolute emergencies for male docs to work on females.

It's really amazing the power that pussy holds over some cultures and how they are so threatened by it to want to destroy it or keep it captive. It's like every short small dicked guy I ever met.

That seems like a dimwitted, simplified, sorta dismissive way of commenting on the issues of abusive male dominance in society. Def not an issue only for the small cocked, and making jokes to such not only lets a lot of assholes off the hook but it kinda makes a mockery of the issue on the whole.

In my opinion, a woman's genitalia is at it'smost unappealing during childbirth, but that's just me, it's not as if the OB doctor hasn't seen thousands, it's hardly likely that this lady's privates are going to put such a hold on him he can't disconnect himself from them

Witnessing a childbirth can turn a man gay. That's not an exaggeration. It's truly the most vile and horrific, traumatizing thing a man can see.

Witnessing a childbirth can turn a man gay. That's not an exaggeration. It's truly the most vile and horrific, traumatizing thing a man can see.

I don't think men were a part of the process during my childhood. You would've been like my friend's dad who took us (12 yr olds) to see Bridge Over the River Kwai instead of waiting it out at the hospital while his next kid was being born. Good movie, btw.

And this folks, is the direct outcome (one of many) from a wonderful little ideology called Wahhabism. Also responsible for most of the modern day Islamic terrorism occurring around the world.

And it all started in the hands, minds and hearts of the Saudi Clerics who only hold such immense power over Saudi Arabia and the entire Islamic world, because way back in the early 20th century, they agreed to back the House of Saud. Otherwise known as the oversized 'royal' family that's ruled Saudi Arabia since then - a tribe that managed to gain ultimate power over the other tribes, with the Cleric backing.

Essentially, a bunch of equally ignorant tribal camel riding caravan owners who ride around declaring war and mayhem on their fellow tribes. Oh and the Jews. Can't forget the Jews. They're to blame for literally everything.

That Cleric backing, combined with the love for Saudi oil by the West, created that obscenely wealthy family and kept stability in the newly formed nation. The tradeoff though, was the House of Saud, then supporting the Clerics in their quest for Wahhabism, a pure form of Islam that demands going back to Islamic roots from whence the religion/culture/political state was first dreamt up by ole Mohammed the tribal warlord.

This shit is what they preach. This shit is what they export, across the globe - not only via terrorism, but much more worryingly, by the creation and funding of schools, mosques, community centres and think tanks that all spread the Wahhabist message.

So this ignorant dumb arse who shot the Dr who delivered his wife's baby was just following the culturally and religiously accepted morals and ethics of this shit stain of a country.

I'm just surprised that he didn't shoot the wife too. She's fudged his honour by showing her bits to another male, after all.

Last edited:
Does breast feeding freak you out as well?

No. It's certainly offputting, but nothing really freaky or vomit inducing about it.
[doublepost=1464445704,1464445663][/doublepost]
I don't think men were a part of the process during my childhood. You would've been like my friend's dad who took us (12 yr olds) to see Bridge Over the River Kwai instead of waiting it out at the hospital while his next kid was being born. Good movie, btw.

Very good movie. I've heard it's actor Bruce Campbells favorite.

Back