• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Who the fuck do you - you fostered- bigot?!

Huh? What in the fuck is this post about? Holy shit!?!?!?????

Is this a sentence? I sincerely don't understand what this collection of words means.

Are you just asking if i fostered bigots? Very, very bizarre and impertinent question, but i'll play along. First, i'm not a foster, i'm just a guy who's taken in children of trash family members/family friends. Second, none of the children i've helped raise held any bigoted beliefs while they were with me, and what mindsets and attitudes they develop after they turn 18 or after they leave my home is beyond my control or knowledge.

Don't fucking post here if you're not of sound mind. Cuz this bit of absolute horseshit, indecipherable nonsense, this level of baseless, disgusting personal attack, has no place on this site or in any intelligent discussion.

And if you aren't drunk or high, then good lord, i don't even know what to say. I guess just don't ever post again, period.

Grow the fuck up.

Huh? What in the fuck is this post about? Holy shit!?!?!?????

Is this a sentence? I sincerely don't understand what this collection of words means.

Are you just asking if i fostered bigots? Very, very bizarre and impertinent question, but i'll play along. First, i'm not a foster, i'm just a guy who's taken in children of trash family members/family friends. Second, none of the children i've helped raise held any bigoted beliefs while they were with me, and what mindsets and attitudes they develop after they turn 18 or after they leave my home is beyond my control or knowledge.

Don't fucking post here if you're not of sound mind. Cuz this bit of absolute horseshit, indecipherable nonsense, this level of baseless, disgusting personal attack, has no place on this site or in any intelligent discussion.

And if you aren't drunk or high, then good lord, i don't even know what to say. I guess just don't ever post again, period.

Grow the fuck up.
@JackBurton your beautiful personality just shines through ♡♡ It's amazing who they will allow to foster. I do not do drugs and I do not drink when my kids are around- thank you for the disgusting personal attack ;)

Doesn't meth give you energy? I'd be a cleaning fool, you wouldn't be able to stop me. It's therapeutic to make things clean.
[doublepost=1464534481,1464533799][/doublepost]
When ur on meth, u hyper focus on a task. U could be cleaning one evening... nextthing u know the sun is already up. U went to get groceries but spent 4 hours just reading the ingredfient labels on food..Compulsive behavior leads one to forget about everything elseelse..

You are so right. I found out they call it "getting stuck". I recently had to call the police on a woman at a gas station because she was " stuck ", I wouldn't have cared but she had a baby with her and keys to a vehicle.

It's amazing who they will allow to foster.

I'm not a foster. I've never been paid a cent by the gov't for any such thing.

I do not do drugs and I do not drink when my kids are around- thank you for the disgusting personal attack

There was no personal attack. Yet again, i question your sobriety/mental state when posting here.

So you actually were in your right mind when you posted that previous comment? Are you being serious right now?????

Wow.

Seriously?

You didn't miss a dose of your medication or anything like that? You hadn't been awake for 2 or 3 days before posting that? That was just a normal, well thought out, sound-minded attempt at participating in intelligent discussion????? For real!?!?!????

I think i'm actually more concerned and worried if that's the truth. Simply being wasted would make a lot more sense.

Yep. I don't understand how people in Florida can live with no electricity or running water and just be OK with that. I've had to do that short term (utilities were knocked out by hurricanes years ago and it took time to fix because so many areas were extensively damaged) and it's RIDICULOUS. Super hot and uncomfortable, and you can't even shower to get relief. The level of personal filth for people who can't bathe or wash their clothes properly longterm must be absolutely appalling.
I can't imagine not having running water or electricity with children in the home. We lived like that for several months in 2014, waiting on electrical and plumbing permits. It is definitely possible to do it and not smell bad, but it takes up a lot of what I now see as luxurious leisure time.

Having to make daily trips to fill up gigantic jugs of water and get ice for the coolers, having to dump out and rinse out my jug of liquids several times a day, the time it took to set up the dumping station (lots of plastic bags and kitty litter involved) really made me appreciate what people in third world countries have to deal with every day.

I sure don't miss those brisk morning bird baths in the runoff water from the cooler. On a brighter note, my inner thighs really benefited from squatting over that jug...

I can't imagine not having running water or electricity with children in the home. We lived like that for several months in 2014, waiting on electrical and plumbing permits. It is definitely possible to do it and not smell bad, but it takes up a lot of what I now see as luxurious leisure time.

Having to make daily trips to fill up gigantic jugs of water and get ice for the coolers, having to dump out and rinse out my jug of liquids several times a day, the time it took to set up the dumping station (lots of plastic bags and kitty litter involved) really made me appreciate what people in third world countries have to deal with every day.

I sure don't miss those brisk morning bird baths in the runoff water from the cooler. On a brighter note, my inner thighs really benefited from squatting over that jug...

Ha! Yay for finding the bright side in all that. :)

Fortunately I don't have kids, but I had 2 dogs at the time that were both like, "C'mon guys, this camping out with candles bullshit is getting REAL old." Both of them panting up a storm and breathing hot dog mouth air everywhere when it was already hot (FL summertime).

Crazy period. We had a downed power line in the back yard that had actually landed on our metal fence and essentially turned it into an electric fence. It's been years so my memory on the details is fuzzy now but I think they eventually just cut the power and said we'll get to the repair when we get to it.

My Mom told me about these amazing wipes you can get from the drug store that are used to clean up people who are bedridden and can't shower easily, and those kept us somewhat decent. They're thicker and bigger than the normal wipes, I think they're used in hospitals and nursing homes also. But trying to wash long hair with gallon jugs and shit is for the birds.

Eventually a neighbor down the street got power back before we did, and he and my ex ran a mess of extention cord attached to extension cord (and so on) to our house. Then we at least had a fridge, a light, and a fan (and that seemed pretty sweet, after not having any of those things)!

The dogs still didn't understand. They were like, "Yeah this fan's alright and all... but can you quit fucking around and put the damned air back on?"

We have informally adopted LOTS of kids...those who ran away, those who were neglected, unloved, deprived of love, abused and one who was living pretty much like these people. Our kids brought them home, and here they stayed.

No CPS, no legal shit, and the parents were welcome to visit. Most of them never showed up.
The so-called parents were happy to have "that kid" living elsewhere. Thankfully, nobody broke a leg, had to have an appendectomy, only one trip to the ER (fell out of the oak tree) and colds...someone always had a cold. We hossed the freight for their medical needs and clothes, shoes and school supplies. No wonder we stayed broke!

They are still in our lives, even though they are scattered around the country. We get letters, pictures and phone calls; they are all well and happy. Now I'm sniffling b/c I don't have anymore babies and kids to raise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back