• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
i said years and hundreds of posts ago that i too felt brad was partly responsible for this. he pretty much had her dropped off sight unseen and then washed his hands of it.

I had to stick my finger in a light socket to erase the memory of that fecal stew posted by kisha. And, you illiterate twit, learn to fuckin' SPELL. Gets on my last nerve.

This is probli a all white group anyway,u dummies know nothing that happens in the black community and whoever said my posts where dumb ur mother is too bitch fk this racist dumb ass forum i am out.Like i said everybody fucked up assholes
Sorry, babe. I run a website for missing blacks.

That went from random speculation about whom is responsible for Shaniyas death to charges we are all white and racist really quick, didn't it?

This is probli a all white group anyway,u dummies know nothing that happens in the black community and whoever said my posts where dumb ur mother is too bitch fk this racist dumb ass forum i am out.Like i said everybody fucked up assholes
I'm confused. Horrific spelling is plaguing the black communities and us white folk can't understand it?

I personally know people of all races and colors and selling babies to pedophiles to rape and murder is never a problem I have heard discussed as a "cultural" issue. If that fact makes me a racist, ignorant fuck then I guess I'm guilty as charged.

I feel like Shaniyah's POS "father" is responsible for placing her in a dangerous situation. Funny how he only seemed to care and turn on the waterworks after that little angel got sold, raped and murdered. Eff you Bradley Lockhart, you sorry sack of sheet. :(

The daughter she never wanted from the start,she said she had no help so she probli looked at Shaniya as more of a burden then the precious little girl she was,so she decided in her mind i cannot let nyone find out about this cause surley Shaniya would tell,so she told Mario to go ahead n kill her,he said something really strange in the interview with policd,he says i waitex for the call to come kill her,but then changed his story.And if he was doing cocaine hisself how the hell would he give her two hundred dollars n he had kids himself which he probli was not taking care of anyway even if he did live with his baby mother.When u escape into that drug life that bad nothing matters nymore but waking up doing drugs and thata what kinda lifestyle ad had slipped into
I agreed with the first post, but I don't understand this one. Link me to where he said that he was waiting on the call to kill her.

I feel like Shaniyah's POS "father" is responsible for placing her in a dangerous situation. Funny how he only seemed to care and turn on the waterworks after that little angel got sold, raped and murdered. Eff you Bradley Lockhart, you sorry sack of sheet. :(
Well, I'm not the only one who saw it. Good.

I read every word on this thread over the last few days and had nightmares every night. This poor baby. I can't understand how people can be so evil.

From the above link:
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. --
Antoinette Davis entered guilty pleas Friday to several charges against her in the 2009 kidnapping and murder of her daughter Shaniya.
In a deal worked out with prosecutors, Davis did not plead guilty to first-degree murder - as originally charged - but entered so-called Alford pleas to second-degree murder and a host of other charges including first-degree kidnapping and felony child abuse.

Under North Carolina law, an Alford plea means the defendant does not admit guilt, but concedes prosecutors have enough evidence to likely get a conviction.

Prosecutors say Davis gave her daughter to Mario McNeill on Nov. 10, 2009, to settle a drug debt. McNeill was convicted of Shaniya's murder and sentenced to death in May. He also was convicted of kidnapping and sexually abusing Shaniya.

Cumberland County Superior Court Judge Jim Ammons sentenced Davis to between 17 and a half and 21 years in prison.

"You had the opportunity, the means, to save Shaniya's life and you did not. You are not a good mother," he told her.

Davis made a tearful apology to Shaniya's father Brad Lockhart for raising their child in the environment she did - saying she "let her pride get in the way."

"I never said I was a perfect mother, but I was a good mother. I did what I had to do to provide. I did what I had to do to make sure they were alright. I didn't have any help from anybody," she said.

"I forgave you a long time ago and Shaniya did [too]," said Lockhart.

Davis' attorney said she pleaded guilty because she always felt "morally responsible" for what happened to Shaniya, but she also took Alford pleas to avoid the three consecutive life sentences that a first-degree murder conviction would have meant. The pleas entered Friday clear the way for a possible appeal.

The plea deal Friday came right after Judge Ammons refused to suppress evidence against Davis in a pre-trial hearing. Her lawyers had argued she was coerced into making statements to police before her arrest.

Davis' trial had been scheduled to begin Oct. 28.

Judge Ammons said Friday there is no evidence that Davis was threatened by police before or during an interview with detectives.

The defense asked for fourth police interrogation DVD to be thrown out of case. It is a recording of the interview that took place on November 14, 2009 - four days after Shaniya's disappearance. At the end of the interview, Davis admits to giving up her child - telling detectives "I just gave her over (for) $200. They were just supposed to have sex."

The defense claimed coercive and hasty techniques were used by detectives to summon the "false statement," as Davis was treated as a suspect, rather than a mother trying to help to find her daughter.

Lawyers said detectives repeatedly told her "You need to go down the right path. You need to go down the right path," and "No matter what you say, you will walk out today," creating the idea that her leaving the police department was dependent on her admitting something.

The defense claimed she was in a sensitive condition: pregnant, sick, and emotionally distraught over Shaniya's disappearance.

But prosecutors pointed out the transcript of the interview shows Davis was told that detectives could not force her to stay and talk, and they were only focused on getting her help finding her daughter.

While McNeill was sentenced to death, Davis did not face the death penalty. In all, she pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, second-degree kidnapping, first-degree sex offense, sexual servitude with a child, human trafficking, and conspiracy.

Legal experts said Davis will likely spend a total of 20 years behind bars.

The mother stating "they were just supposed to have sex" is echoing in large font in my brain. These words should never come out of any mothers mouth related to her child.

Breaktime and a cigarette or two or three...The things I've read on here this morning have me totally unable to read another word right now. I'm so ticked off.

@SpQa this one is 34 pages. Did you know about this?
[doublepost=1464391636,1464391522][/doublepost]OMG I just read a few posts and this is the stuff nightmares are made of.

Here's a little clearer picture of her:

fthaib.jpg

I'm an internet radio dj and our station takes missing kids very very seriously. I've been putting this out every hour. There's another missing child. I'm going to post information on her as well.

OMG I remember this beautiful little girl and her being missing. I didn't follow back up to see what happened. This is horrible.
[doublepost=1464392163,1464392083][/doublepost]
Yeah it is.

I had to take my funny down because nothing about nightmares is funny.

--Al

That's ok. I saw the funny before I double posted. <3
[doublepost=1464392858][/doublepost]

Ugh. It's all coming back now. This part is where I stopped following the story. My heart and brain couldn't handle it.

I'm going to have to stop reading again. I just can't...that precious baby...

OMG I just read a few posts and this is the stuff nightmares are made of.
... that poor little girl...
Sometimes I don't understand the legal justice system. I'm against the death penalty but certainly this "uterus motherish thingy" and the other "thing" doesn't deserve to live. Their crime is beyond abhorrent and justice should send a strong message to society: this cannot be forbidden.

I remember this. Truly heartbreaking. My daughter is the same age and I couldn't imagine... She must've been so scared. Ugh. This poor baby.

These people are straight up monsters. :(

https://www.wral.com/conviction-death-sentence-upheld-for-fayetteville-girl-s-killer/17614214/

body of Shaniya Davis was found in a kudzu patch off N.C. Highway 87 near the Lee-Harnett county line on Nov. 16, 2009, six days after her mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, reported her missing from their mobile home on Sleepy Hollow Drive in Fayetteville. An autopsy determined that she had been sexually assaulted and asphyxiated.
Investigators took McNeill into custody after finding security video from a Sanford hotel that showed him with Shaniya, but he repeatedly told them that he didn't kill the girl, saying that her family had asked him to hand her off to somebody else at the hotel.

His attorneys later provided the location of Shaniya's body, and prosecutors used that information "to devastating effect" during the trial, appellate lawyer Andrew DeSimone told the Supreme Court last year. He noted 13 references in the trial where prosecutors told jurors that Shaniya's body was found because McNeill's lawyers told them where to look.

"His identity was privileged. He told his lawyer he wanted it kept confidential," DeSimone argued. "The fact that Mr. McNeill's own lawyers provided this information meant it was coming from the horse's mouth, and so the jury likely treated it just like it would a confession."

But the court unanimously dismissed that argument, ruling that McNeill agreed to provide the information as part of a strategy to spare his life and noting that he later turned down a plea agreement that would have given him a life sentence.

Authorities said Davis handed her daughter over to McNeill to settle a $200 debt. She is now serving a sentence of 17 to 21 years in prison after pleading guilty in October 2013 to second-degree murder, human trafficking, first-degree kidnapping, first-degree sex offense, felony child abuse with prostitution, child abuse involving a sex act, sexual servitude, indecent liberties with a child and conspiracy to commit sex offense of a child.

Her dad loved and protected her, kept her safe when she was with him and this must be killing him so much inside and her big sister too.

In early 2007, Lockhart, who was in the military, purchased a home in Fayetteville and moved in four of his children, including Shaniya. Lockhart said he and Antoinette Davis had an informal arrangement, and Shaniya continued to spend time with her mother.

He began crying as he described how his daughter liked to play and dress up.

“She always fell asleep on my chest,” Lockhart said. “She would always try to kiss my cheek.”

Lockhart said he’s felt a range of emotions since Shaniya’s death.

“Losing a child is probably the hardest thing anyone out there could experience,” he said. “It’s hard to sleep, even after three and a half years. I’ve had two collapsed lungs due to the stress.

"It’s hard to stay focused and function. You think about everything you could have done different. You get to the point where you blame yourself,” he said.

Shaniya’s 21-year-old half-sister, Cheyenne Lockhart, testified after her father. She described her baby sister as her “mini-me” who would play with her makeup and follow her everywhere.

“She was real bubbly,” she said, wiping away tears. “She loved to talk. She loved to play jokes. She would always tell us that she loved us.

“It’s hard, it’s painful – just to know that she was once here and someone took her out of this world. There is no day that goes by that I don’t think about her,” she said.

Last edited:
Back