• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
how I found this forum.

Oh i see now...Sorry!

. Go take your meds

I'm coming at you lucid. I think its so funny you guys say that...Did you know that the crazy word

and the did you take your medication today question is taking a toll on marriages...some partners

say that to their spouses just to start a fight and its adding to the divorce rate.

Word...Google it yourself.

Anyway...I take meds...that's why I call my self Lithiumgirl...and not

watch-it-I-never-took-meds-girl.

I have a wish list...Athena's boobs are on it.

I got this far never wanted a boob job in my life...thought my boobs had served me just fine,

all my children made it through their first year...they're still perky...I like my nipples

I like my tits...I still like them. but then I seen Athena's and thought about it and thought

about...until I came to the ever loving conclusion that its not about NEED

...I just WANT THEM. Yes I do!

@Athenas breasts could stop war they're so amazing.

To clarify, I didn't take anyone's word over anyone else's. I didn't really care who was telling the truth. I let a longtime member have her say because she had been locked out of YOUR group and she knew it would be shared. I was not about to let the comments stay open on that thread because I didn't care who was right or wrong and was not about to let drama from an outside source continue to permeate the forum.

People talk shit about each other online! People say things in "private" groups thinking it remains private! OH LAWD! I mean, that's pretty much the gist of that entire fiasco isn't it?

Someone said something negative in a private FB group about a friend\family member, and that friend\family member was contacted by someone who pointed it out to them. That person(s) who did that was identified as multiple people - from Obsolete, to Whisper, to China, to Nell, to the Pope, and possibly my dog. This led to private messages where current and ex DD members played Scooby Doo and created another "private" FB group and said nasty things about other members trying to figure out who the culprit was. It was a real hoot.

Now, reading that in comparison to real issues in my life - from girlfriends, ex-wife's, kids, work, bills, etc., can some of you understand why I find it very hard to muster up a fart, much less concern, over the entire thing?

I simply agreed to help out a longtime member who carried this forum at times - even if she later turned out to be a loon - by letting her tell her side of the story (false or not). Period. For that, we are still talking about that crap two years later and why I've never gotten involved with any of that kind of shit again - choosing to simply let Subrosa nuke the shit out of it.
Holy shit... Glad I'm new here!! Even though I have no fucking clue... Nor care to know what this is about... This post cracked me up! Women being WOMEN????! You don't say...

And I stayed. Cause I'll be fucked if I'm gonna be run off. I'll burn this motherfucker to the ground before I give it up. I've been loyal to DD longer than any relationship I've had.
If you love it so much, why don't you marry it.
:p
Okay, I'll grow up now.

In my defense, I was GONE during all that. I threw my hands up and let Dakota have at it and barely checked in here at all. It wasn't until she left that I came back, with Subrosa in tow, because I was not going through what I did the first two times (and what Dakota got to experience first-hand). It took a while, but I learned on this forum, as an admin or mod, you will not please everyone, so don't even try.

So yeah, I admit, when I made that comment, I was not fully aware of what a shit-show the forums had become after Dakota left.

You know what's funny about this?

He'd 've said some shit like this either way just to fuck with me. "In my defense..." Get outta here with that noise. :p

It's almost disappointing that he didn't. Not hard to tell how allergic to girl shit I am.

What I don't get is why you'd want to be hated?

It's not that I want to be...or don't want to be...Its just when I seen it happening, I never cried.

Or got mad...or went to a moderator. Or got upset. I celebrated instead.

Woot-hoot!

@Athena oh my god china is hideous dude. Im not just being an asshole either. Im serious as a fucking heart attack. Her attitude and the things she did to others makes her that much more ugly as well.

I was being followed by giant pigeons the day before yesterday. GIANT. They were chicken sized.
X3QcbKT.jpg

And I met this guy and spent a bunch of time staring up at him.
rfGuUGf.jpg

I was secretly hoping he'd drop down and I could make friends.

Hold up...the birds in the first pick are pigeons? I feel like they are too fancy looking. The second guy obvi likes you!

Hold up...the birds in the first pick are pigeons? I feel like they are too fancy looking. The second guy obvi likes you!
So sayeth the board up in the aviary.

The feeling was very mutual with the second guy... he's gorgeous. I would totally take him home, screeching and all.

So sayeth the board up in the aviary.

The feeling was very mutual with the second guy... he's gorgeous. I would totally take him home, screeching and all.

Then it's probably right lol. I'm bad at guessing birds, was the second one an African Grey?

I didn't realize until recently that a lot of people are scared of birds. Geese are assholes, but the rest of them aren't that bad.

So she pissed everyone off to the degree that @Morbid BANNED her and then plus some?

I guess it was earned.

Or just locked out of the thread...I've had thread bans. two in one day.

I thought the first one was cool...the second one stung a bit.

I wasn't banned and I didn't piss anyone off. Whisper was trying to deflect the attention from herself and tried throwing me under the bus. I'm not sure how I "earned" anything.

I cared less about what she said and more about the fact that he plastered my real name, Facebook, and picture on this site.

I wasn't banned and I didn't piss anyone off. Whisper was trying to deflect the attention from herself and tried throwing me under the bus. I'm not sure how I "earned" anything.

I cared less about what she said and more about the fact that he plastered my real name, Facebook, and picture on this site.
Dam, I miss all the fun stuff:( and I've been here forever

You cared enough to post that useless post.

How do you know that it was useless ???

I was being respectful in providing her with a response, same as I'm providing you with one

now, its good manners. You can call it caring , courtesy, or consideration, call it whatever you

want...just don't call me upset about it. And don't colour me giving a fuck about what you

have to say about it either...HARK!

All in all...I don't care, But I bet It was earned , because we all earn our places here really,

Get points.

Back