• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What does that even mean?
Forget it. Don't start jumping in my shit. I won't entertain your need to make unnecessary points and argue about it. What I meant was you say potato I say potato... Remember? Just a friendly non threatening figure of speech. Pipe down.:bored:

Look...if your going to present a point of view fine...but unless you can top

me and jack...and @Athena post that our comments were based on actual data

and not meant to offend than shut up or lets fight...and you better come at with more

than a tomato...or you better just not fight this one.

Some people already left...without a fucking word at that...graceless. Slink away

instead of declaring from the roof top that they learned something new.

Seriously? A child is dead. We have all read enough articles to know that sexual orientation has nothing to do with how a child dies. Can we please stop arguing over drug abuse stats, sexual orientation, and stay on the point that another child senselessly lost their life? To clarify, and yes I know the mother, she is a cleaned up meth head. No hard drugs were involved. They drank and smoked weed.

A Montrose doctor who spoke with Huff after Tobi was brought to the hospital Feb. 12 alleged that Huff had told him she put her hands around Tobi’s
neck and shook her “hard” and struck her across the face when the toddler wouldn’t wake up
from a nap,
according to the affidavit.

Choking someone is NOT the proper way to wake them up!! And especially not a baby. Only a psycho, crazy, evil bitch thinks this is the way to wake someone up. She probably made that statement in hopes that it would explain some of the marks on the Tobi's neck and body.

I hate this woman and hope she gets all that she deserves in prison. RIP Little Princess Tobi. :(

Look...if your going to present a point of view fine...but unless you can top

me and jack...and @Athena post that our comments were based on actual data

and not meant to offend than shut up or lets fight...and you better come at with more

than a tomato...or you better just not fight this one.

Some people already left...without a fucking word at that...graceless. Slink away

instead of declaring from the roof top that they learned something new.
:stop:

You want people to listen to you? Don't be so damn righteous. I'm glad you're educated, so am I...but I don't throw my knowledge around unless it's necessary. Knowledge is a tool not a weapon. I get it, you took a class... Awesome!!! This is not a competition. Is it? Have I been missing out this whole time?

Some gay marriages will end in divorce, abuse of children, commission of domestic violence, just like a straight marriage.

Anyone that teaches you to think being gay is a "lifestyle" has a pretty clear agenda. It's not a choice. As grossed out as a fully hetero woman would feel about licking a woman's pussy, a gay man would feel the same way. It's just the fact of what gay means.

Why????? Why did you fucking do that??? Here i was rereading this most rediculous argument and then BAM this beautiful angel is in my face!!!!!!

Why??? You cruel bitch!!! (That was meant for @Sugar Cookie but really its for the stupid cunts who beat that beautiful angel without a fucking care)
[doublepost=1500086593,1500086194][/doublepost]The latest on the cunt sucker Julie Anne Huff

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

A Montrose woman charged in the battering death of her girlfriend’s daughter last year will take her case before a jury, the Seventh Judicial District Attorney’s Office said Wednesday.

Julie Anne Huff, 31, was charged with a felony count of child abuse resulting in death after 2-year-old Tobi Joan Doyle died of a blow to the head while allegedly in Huff’s care in February 2016.

Huff, who remains in custody in the Montrose County jail, entered a plea of not guilty at a Jan. 30 hearing, according to prosecutor’s spokeswoman Sherry McKenzie. Huff is set for a two-week jury trial in October in Montrose County district court.

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/defendant-in-felony-child-abuse-case-to-face-jury
[doublepost=1500086635][/doublepost]Also why the hell cant i find the mothers name anywhere...where the fuck is her charge??

Why????? Why did you fucking do that??? Here i was rereading this most rediculous argument and then BAM this beautiful angel is in my face!!!!!!

Why??? You cruel bitch!!! (That was meant for @Sugar Cookie but really its for the stupid cunts who beat that beautiful angel without a fucking care)
[doublepost=1500086593,1500086194][/doublepost]The latest on the cunt sucker Julie Anne Huff

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/defendant-in-felony-child-abuse-case-to-face-jury
[doublepost=1500086635][/doublepost]Also why the hell cant i find the mothers name anywhere...where the fuck is her charge??

Trial is scheduled for October. Mother never charged, and her name is Chrystal Romero
https://www.facebook.com/chrystal.romero.9

Some gay marriages will end in divorce, abuse of children, commission of domestic violence, just like a straight marriage.

Anyone that teaches you to think being gay is a "lifestyle" has a pretty clear agenda. It's not a choice. As grossed out as a fully hetero woman would feel about licking a woman's pussy, a gay man would feel the same way. It's just the fact of what gay means.

But it is a lifestyle. ... same as if you're a runner and eat well you have a healthy lifestyle. Or say you're addicted then you have a high risk lifestyle. Each has their own culture ... so i totally disagree with you.

But it is a lifestyle. ... same as if you're a runner and eat well you have a healthy lifestyle. Or say you're addicted then you have a high risk lifestyle. Each has their own culture ... so i totally disagree with you.

It isn't a lifestyle. A lifestyle is a choice. You don't choose to be gay. It is just something you are. When did you choose a heterosexual lifestyle? You didn't because it's who you are.

It isn't a lifestyle.

Gay culture is a thing ... and its based on lifestyle.

And now back to my original point ... same sex relationships face the same, plus MORE, challenges than traditional relationships. Also these relationships are new in terms of being out there ... so everyone is on a learning curve. Do you want to argue about that too?

. When did you choose a heterosexual lifestyle? You didn't because it's who you are.

You're wrong ... I did chose a heterosexual lifestyle ... on account that I am also sexually attracted to women ... but I choose to be with a man.
[doublepost=1500132272,1500132081][/doublepost]
No hard drugs were involved. They drank and smoked weed.

Wow ... so they can't even blame a hard drug addiction ... they all must simply be EVIL or otherwise BAD.

Poor beautiful baby, but the pic with Tobi with a halo and wings kind of creeps me out, its got that
"Darlie Routier"s party at her child's grave with silly string" feel to it.
I agree about the creepy factor. Just because a person has photo software doesn't mean the resulting image should be on the web.

A 32-year-old Colorado woman who pleaded guilty to child abuse causing death has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

The Grand Junction Sentinel reported Wednesday that Julie Ann Huff is accused of inflicting head trauma to the child while babysitting in 2016.

Two-year-old Tobi Joan Doyle died in February 2016, some hours after being hospitalized.

Huff was arrested and charged with a felony count of child abuse resulting in death.

She originally seemed ready to take her case to trial, but changed tracks in October and entered a guilty plea to a single count of child abuse negligently causing death.

The plea came with a stipulated 20-year prison sentence that was formalized Wednesday by District Judge Keri Yoder.
http://www.timesunion.com/news/crim...imprisoned-20-years-for-death-of-12429430.php

Back