• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
(It's hard to eat popcorn when you're too pissed off to chew..)

Come on, Death. Tell us some more about how Ariel the Blind didn't notice those older injuries.

I'm actually offended that this deaf, dumb and blind waste of air and space has any kind of support system that would come to this or any other site as her champion, to talk about what they see in
Ariel's eyes and to complain that we are picking at the scab and thus not allowing it to heal.

Oh PLEASE!! I know that Serenity's abuse and murder has interfered with her bar, fucking and fun time and all but most of us would still be reeling from the wound of losing a baby who had suffered what Serenity did from ongoing abuse, much less expectation of such a raw and gaping wound to have started the healing process.

I knew the father that did this, and it's completely unbelievable that he did this.

I don't understand the steady Facebook posting by the mother but in her defense she was NOT with the father. They'd been broken up for awhile from my understanding and being in this community, she definitely isn't supporting or standing by him.
[doublepost=1464481100,1464480997][/doublepost]
I knew the father that did this, and it's completely unbelievable that he did this.

I don't understand the steady Facebook posting by the mother but in her defense she was NOT with the father. They'd been broken up for awhile from my understanding and being in this community, she definitely isn't supporting or standing by him.

Definitely not in support of him myself by the way! It's just insane how someone you kinda know as being a polite, soft spoken person can turn out to be such a monster.

How about the healing earlier abuse found at autopsy?
How about Serenity's agonized cries which were undoubtedly going on? Was mom Ariel the Blind AND the Deaf?

Not trying to jump down your throat - but fuck Ariel an her FB, fuck Andrew and his black heart. Both of them. Hate to sound like Maude Flanders but won't anyone think of the children!?

You're all right. I didn't have to look at the site. But I did because it bothered her. I do value the fact that I'm loyal also. And yes I'm still young. I'm about to be a father possibly in the next few months. And to think of something like this happening to my kid "if it's mine" would bother the hell out of me. I'm 23 years old. I used a condom and my ex was on birth control. But shit happens right. But just because I'm young doesn't mean that I think I know everything. Hell I'll gladly admit that I know less about being a parent than my mother whose 50. But what is with all this damn hostility towards her for not seeing the bad in someone else? I mean I didn't even know Andrew would do something like that. And I was around him 8hrs a day.

Clearly you know a lot less than you think you do...like a lot a lot...and the hostility towards her? Well Death, we aint into sugarcoating shit around here..your friend left her helpless baby with a baby killer. If someone, anyone, was as protective over that baby as you are over her scumbag mom, that baby would still be alive.

I've been avoiding this post. I wish I still would have.:( That's the general area of Kansas I just moved from. What a beautiful little baby. I agree with @Brenni that I'd LOVE to get my hands on this apythetic bitch. Yes, I'm being totally judgmental. I would curb stomp this skank until her brains popped out.:vamp:

Look on Areil freind list you will find a Darren Fish he is the brother of the father of the child who was killed. Eric Hedges is his name he tryed to kill himself one week before this child died
[doublepost=1463622112,1463621927][/doublepost]
Okay TY Well I have known this family for a long time and let history show they are all messed up expecially Areil I bet she had something to do with this. He had other children and they where all there during the killing of the baby.
His 6 year old daughter wasn't there because he has nothing to do with her.....

Both of them deserve 'scaphism'. Go Google it if you're interested and have a strong stomach.

Its an old Persian punishment that frankly, is downright perfect for this cunt and the walking talking pile of dog shit boyfriend.

I'm with @JackBurton. The poor little baby has pretty eyes but she's kind of homely. Probably because she's still bald. Killed so young, she didn't have a chance to grow soft curly hair.

But back to the topic - 7 pages and no updates. Found this link:
TOPEKA (WIBW)-- A Manhattan man charged in the death of a three-month-old baby had his preliminary hearing Friday.

Andrew Gibson, 25, was bound over on child abuse and first-degree murder charges for the May death of Serenity Reich.

He will be formally arraigned November 21st.

KMAN Radio reports officials say Gibson told them he hadn't slept for two days on the night of Serenity's death. After he finally fall asleep, Gibson said he was awoken by her cries and forced her head into a mattress.

An autopsy determined the baby had small marks on her scalp, possibly caused by fingers, bruising on her eyelids and nose and scrapes on both cheeks and her forehead.

Hadn't slept for two nights? Because he was overwhelmed with babysitting duties or on meth?
I'm not buying the story that no one is on drugs, that they are just bed hopping, irresponsible small town immoral layabouts... There is more sleaze than the tard defenders are willing to admit.

Last edited:
^ my money's on meth. What a fucking disgusting bunch of inbred fuckery in this shitshow of a thread. Too bad this baby had literally no one to defend her like her human dumpster fire momma did

Is it just me or does she look like she was already hurt and tortured at this time?!?!

Yes it does ... especially in the first picture. The marks underneath her eyes looks like someone was squeezed her face, and her nose looks all bruised like some one bit it or tweaked it so hard that it wasn't fun.

http://1350kman.com/gibson-pleads-guilty-second-degree-murder-child-abuse/

Gibson pleaded guilty to second degree murder and issued an Alford plea on the count of child abuse. An Alford plea functions as a guilty plea, but the defendant maintains their innocence regardless of court opinion. Gibson’s minimum sentence would be 32 years and 10 months on both counts running consecutively.
Gibson was a father figure to Serenity Reich, and had a relationship with the mother that began during her pregnancy. The infant and another child in the apartment were the mother’s from a prior relationship, while the other child was Gibson’s also from a prior relationship. In an interview with a Riley County police detective, Gibson admitted he “was in a bad place.” He was arrested days after Reich’s death and has remained in the county jail since.

An autopsy on Reich concluded she died by asphyxiation when her face was pressed against a mattress. Gibson’s fingernail was removed from the back of the infants head, and the autopsy also revealed Reich to have calcified ribs, meaning her ribs had been broken previously and had began to heal.

Gibson’s sentencing will be held on Monday, June 19 at 3 p.m. in Riley County District Court.

He dung his nails into the back of the baby's neck so hard they had to remove his nail from her neck. Innocent my ass. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Sometimes there are just no words to describe the hatred you feel towards other human beings.
How dare anyone say that piece of shit was a father figure to Serenity he was her torturer and killer.

The first pic of baby has a small smile
But the two there's that blank look again
That look we see all the time on abuse children..

The mom has that stupid Horse Face huh

[QUOTE="Snoods, post: 998526, member: 14431"

Ariel Reich-Wille
2ns5bnl.jpg

Mom's FB, she's been posting like a champ since her baby died. I would be curled up in a ball, unable to eat, move, or breathe.
https://www.facebook.com/ariel.reichwille

For example, she posted this just yesterday.
2rfdoom.png

She posted this picture of her daughter missing "Daddy" and sleeping in his shirt. Daddy is the guy accused of killing her baby! (He is not the father of either child.) I just can't anymore with these women standing by the men who kill their children, which it appears Ariel is doing.
2vio5ue.png

[/QUOTE]
the ugly meth mommy deserves prison too, what a skank and how grasping and deplorable by setting up a pic of her daughter misses the jerkoff as far as the dude," oh, I'm young but support my friends" yeah, you moron thats one of the big problems in this country right now, idiots supports maggots that really deserve to be locked up and not see the light of day if they are allowed to breathe

Last edited:
Checked mom's FB, not sure what I was expecting but: same stupid faces? Check. New DoTM? Check. Obligatory RIP baby tat strategically placed on her boob? Check.

G3UMQe1.png

I'm new to this site...but I have to wonder if anyone else saw where this "mother" posted photos of not one but three new tattoos she got done including one for this poor baby just 20 hours ago on Facebook? Apparently the alleged extra donations from the gofundme page somebody mentioned goes to spend money on herself. Sickened.
Thanks Rena.
Child is murdered so let's get drunk and get tatted up. Sounds familiar

This thread hurt my brain.
We have some tard in here telling us not to slander the baby beater because it hurts the mom because she loves him and it bothers her.

We bother her but the guy that killed her we one doesn't bother her?

She didn't love him that much, she already has a new ball sack to bounce off her chin.

Wonder how many lil' bastards Ariel the "Horse-Faced PEZ dispenser of a birth chamber" has hocked out by now.
So from the thread it sounds like in a one horse town of 500, about 45% of the male population over 15 have had carnal knowledge of this mattress back.
Now two years later she must have had another what...24 guys?
Ideally she has learned to swallow.

The trial situation is vile.
Sounds like zero justice forthcoming for Serenity.
Must be hard getting morons to testify coherently I will wager.

Gotta say I really do love threads where friends/defenders of these assorted criminals come in to give inside info.
It is always about 4 posts before it degrades into trying to make themselves heroes or toughies.
All it is usually is famewhoring on the coattails of assholes, yet the need for some sort of relevance is so great, they trot out the fake nick and they are off to the races!

All of this expertise and rage from 20-somethings.
The future is fucked.
Carpet bomb the town.

@Muriel Schwenck @Nell @Buffettgirl @Keepalowprofile

Jul 12, 2018

A Manhattan man was sentenced to life in prison Thursday in the Riley County Courthouse for murdering an infant.

Andrew Gibson, 28, received a mandatory life sentence for the first-degree murder of 3-month-old Serenity Reich in May 2016. He will be eligible for parole after serving 25 years, and is not eligible for credit for his time served in the Riley County Jail since his arrest on May 7, 2016, of almost 800 days.
He also received a nearly three-year prison term for one count of child abuse against Reich. The 34-month sentence on that charge won’t start unless he receives parole for Reich’s murder. Gibson is eligible for a 15 percent good time credit and time served before his conviction on the abuse charge.

He previously dated the infant’s mother, Ariel Reich-Wille. While she was out of town, Gibson volunteered to watch her two children, including Reich, at his apartment.

On the scene, Gibson told first responders that he did not know how Serenity died. He said he checked on her several times throughout the course of the evening, during breaks in playing a League of Legends online video game.

Later, he told Riley County Police Department Detective Brian Johnson that he lied to put himself in a better light.

A medical examiner found bruises and contusions on Reich’s scalp and upper back during an autopsy. The results also showed moon shaped marks on the back of Reich’s head as if a fingernail was pressed into it. The medical examiner concluded Reich died from asphyxiation from having some force applied to the back of the head and having her face pushed into something which caused her to stop breathing.

Reich also had multiple rib fractures which had started to heal, indicating they happened sometime before her death.

When first questioned, Gibson denied having anything to do with the death. During an interrogation a few days after the death, Gibson told detectives he had trouble sleeping for two nights prior to the incident and had just fallen asleep when she began to cry. Gibson said he “went to a dark place that he thought he had left a long time ago,” and pushed the infant’s face into the mattress top for a minute.

During the four-day trial, a psychologist for the prosecution told jurors Gibson had PTSD, major depressive disorder and borderline personality disorder, which may have stemmed from his four years of service in the Army and one year of service in Afghanistan.

Prosecutors argued that his mental illness was not an excuse for his actions, but his anger and troubles with his emotions may have contributed to Reich’s death.

Judge Richard Smith denied the defense’s motions for an acquittal and retrial.

“The evidence is overwhelming,” he said. “The injuries were clearly by an adult, and Mr. Gibson was the only one in the room, or even in the apartment. I don’t think the second jury had any struggle in reaching a verdict, as I had no struggle with ruling on the motions.”

Gibson said that he felt there was some evidence overlooked in the trial, and maintains he only played video games when she was sleeping.

“I did volunteer to be her father,” he said. I was the only man in her life. I loved her like my own. I loved her, that’s all there is.”
http://themercury.com/news/courts/g...cle_214758fd-3788-5123-a9cd-6d37401feeb3.html
1539054838123.png

2zjm87m.jpg

Andrew Gibson
13226780_1140534752645160_8199153669730859979_n.jpg

Ariel Reich-Wille
2ns5bnl.jpg

Andrew's FB, loaded up with pictures of him with Serenity the day after she was beaten to death. See y'all, he couldn't have killed her! He is kissing her on FB! o_O
https://www.facebook.com/andrew.gibson.3705?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Mom's FB, she's been posting like a champ since her baby died. I would be curled up in a ball, unable to eat, move, or breathe.
https://www.facebook.com/ariel.reichwille

For example, she posted this just yesterday.
2rfdoom.png

She posted this picture of her daughter missing "Daddy" and sleeping in his shirt. Daddy is the guy accused of killing her baby! (He is not the father of either child.) I just can't anymore with these women standing by the men who kill their children, which it appears Ariel is doing.
2vio5ue.png

Does this look like bruising on her face and palm? It looks like what could be three knuckle marks on her temple and upper cheek area, and a bruise by her hairline.
13221549_10208498828324831_8689126009197983580_n.jpg

Story credit to Where is baby Kate? along with the photo of Andrew Gibson. The rest of the photos are from their FB accounts, which I can't believe have not been made private yet.
[doublepost=1463305370,1463302805][/doublepost]
ypb1u.png

So Serenity had wounds and marks consistent with asphyxiation by having her head pressed down onto a surface, bruises on her eyelids and nose and abrasions on her cheeks and forehead. Also found were older injuries such as partially healed broken bones. I shudder to think of the pain she suffered.

(Article credit to Where is baby Kate? facebook site.)
Ariel is my older cousin and at the time I had lived with her, I used to help when I could but I was still pretty young when Serenity was with us. She was never violent with Serenity and it really frustrates me looking back on this after so many years and seeing all of these comments. I know my cousin made a mistake by having Andrew babysit that night but nobody could’ve know what was going to happen. She’s been completely torn by what happened that night, I can tell some of you are just saying stuff because you don’t know what exactly what happened and you’re assuming. Each of our family members has a necklace with Serenity’s ashes in it and each year we go to the park to let off balloons and we think back on when our little angel was still alive. I sometimes find my mom and my cousin up crying at night because of the pain from suffering her loss. You all can judge how she copes but you wouldn’t understand her feelings unless you had lost your child at such a young age in a such a fucked up way.

Back