• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

DivineRAiN

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3605741/Baby-girl-dead-left-car.html

An infant has died after being left inside her parents' car on a hot day in Florida where temperatures reached up to 88F.

The 11-month-old girl was found unconscious on Monday at 4.10pm inside her parents' car, according to The Miami Herald.
The white van was parked in a driveway at a home inside Aragon, a gated community.
Hialeah, Florida police say the girl was taken to nearby Palmetto General Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

It wasn't immediately clear how long the girl was left in the vehicle, but police say it might have been several hours.
As of Monday evening, neither the baby girl or her parents had been identified.

No criminal charges were immediately reported.

This is the first hot car death in Florida this year, and the eighth nationwide.
[doublepost=1464324426,1464324001][/doublepost]
Police received a report at about 4 p.m. that there was a baby inside a car at 3517 West 86th Terr. The home is inside a gated community called Aragon.

The little girl was taken to Palmetto General Hospital where she was pronounced dead. As of Monday night, police had not released the name of the baby or the names of her parents.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/hialeah/article79396347.html

Fuck''s sake. South Florida people should KNOW BETTER.
I lived there 15 years. It doesn't take long for the car to become a hotbox. Mere minutes.

An infant has died after being left inside her parents' car on a hot day in Florida where temperatures reached up to 88F... The white van was parked in a driveway at a home inside Aragon
so... none of them noticed something missing in the house... really?... :(

Not even June yet and eight babies dead in totally preventable circumstances. So sad.

Well as soon as we start treating these people like Susan Smith and start charging them with murder I bet we see a decrease. Seriously the only difference between Susan Smith and these parents is Susan Smith put more effort into her crime...submerged the car...made up a story.
The out come is the same dead kids...and these parents do it out in the open and oops I forgot is their excuse.

Back