• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Yep. She's one of the ones who came to BBC to say she hoped Keisha died.

Woooooooooow.

Yeah, when all that shit went down back in the day, I sent PJ this really guilt-trippy, "Hey, I thought you were cool," message, and she very transparently tried to blame it all on China's influence and suggest that she had learned her lesson. I mean, I could tell then that she was full of shit, but I didn't think they'd still be all buddy-buddy. That's sad as fuck. I did think PJ was cool once upon a time.

Yep. She's one of the ones who came to BBC to say she hoped Keisha died.

I think I am going to be sick. I wish I could puke all over this thread. WTF does that? What is there to gain to wish death on someone doing something so selfless for someone else? Pathetic existence.

I think I am going to be sick. I wish I could puke all over this thread. WTF does that? What is there to gain to wish death on someone doing something so selfless for someone else? Pathetic existence.

Idk. And since she never screamed "this is me PJ!" I ignored it all and let the mods handle it. But knowing her and her friend China's sentence structure, and the way they talk and the phrases they use it was them. Plus they may have said a few things that only they knew from our group. I'm not stupid and they did it to hurt me. But it's done, I haven't seen them since. And I've no interest in rehashing it all.

Sometimes it's best to just keep it moving than engage with two individuals that take pleasure in hurting people. Since that shit went down I got rid of assholes with the same mind set.

Woooooooooow.

Yeah, when all that shit went down back in the day, I sent PJ this really guilt-trippy, "Hey, I thought you were cool," message, and she very transparently tried to blame it all on China's influence and suggest that she had learned her lesson. I mean, I could tell then that she was full of shit, but I didn't think they'd still be all buddy-buddy. That's sad as fuck. I did think PJ was cool once upon a time.

I did the same thing and she told me the same thing and also "she didn't know who was upset with her so she didn't want to reach out to anyone blah blah...

Once I saw the crap go down and then waking up to find screen shots of the shit was enough for me. I didn't reach out nor did I give 2 fucks about what they had to say. That certain guy that got his ass and balls handed to him was played too. That part I enjoyed to the fullest and I did reach out to him only to find the same smug mother fucker acting as if his shit didn't stink.

NO NO NO. That happened to me with two girls, one cup. I still cry when I think about that. HORROR. I did however send you and leavemebe an eye blinding photo a while back. I deleted it immediately and went to look at my iPad and that shit was there! Damn iCloud.

Yes, I recall that day well. I had just made myself a delicious plate of food and my phone went off. I opened that text message and gagged. I really hated you that day. For real, I did, for like 15 minutes.
[doublepost=1464139279,1464139049][/doublepost]
Is @penelopejo ever going to come back? :(

Fuck. I sure hope not. I'll be out of here faster than any dude on Maury who hears the words "You are NOT the father"

I am so happy to see that the site is still in the hearts and minds of you all, with the amazing ability to reunite... maybe, just maybe, even heal?

tumblr_mybhuavhvT1spwwv4o1_500.gif
I thought this thread was about clearing the air.

Is this your reply to the doxxing allegations made by @Obsolete ?

I'm going to assume that I'm not alone in having very little knowledge of what the hell happened here. That's cool. It happened a while ago now, and doesn't affect the current participation.

My problem is the unanswered allegations of doxxing by you, the forum owner and administrator. I would assume that if the story is untrue, or you had damn good reason to do what you allegedly did, you would have defended yourself in this thread by now.

You haven't. I must say this is concerning to me, and I imagine the same applies to other members.

I thought this thread was about clearing the air.

Is this your reply to the doxxing allegations made by @Obsolete ?

I'm going to assume that I'm not alone in having very little knowledge of what the hell happened here. That's cool. It happened a while ago now, and doesn't affect the current participation.

My problem is the unanswered allegations of doxxing by you, the forum owner and administrator. I would assume that if the story is untrue, or you had damn good reason to do what you allegedly did, you would have defended yourself in this thread by now.

You haven't. I must say this is concerning to me, and I imagine the same applies to other members.

A screenshot of someone's FB convo is not "doxxing" no matter if people think it is. Also, I do not defend myself or my actions in this forum to anyone - especially not crap that happened two years ago. I have always been transparent with what I do here for the last 10 years and still find the drama that exists within it petty and slightly amusing - if not also a tad annoying.

I don't know about all of you here, but shit that goes on these forums does not rank anywhere close to being on my list of what I consider real life issues, so I take absolutely none of it too seriously. The majority of you should do the same.. .

A screenshot of someone's FB convo is not "doxxing" no matter if people think it is. Also, I do not defend myself or my actions in this forum to anyone - especially not crap that happened two years ago. I have always been transparent with what I do here for the last 10 years and still find the drama that exists within it petty and slightly amusing - if not also a tad annoying.

I don't know about all of you here, but shit that goes on these forums does not rank anywhere close to being on my list of what I consider real life issues, so I take absolutely none of it too seriously. The majority of you should do the same.. .

Thank you for clearing that up. As I said, I don't know the story.
I saw what I considered to be a fairly serious allegation that went unanswered. I had no way to know if the allegation was true, so I asked.

Again, thank you for the prompt and succinct reply. All is good.

I never understood the overwhelming love for Whisper. I always felt she was fake and guess what...
As long as her name came up, I have something to say.
I was but hurt when she posted (constsntly) that thing in chat with everyone's name in it. Everyone's but mine.
Guess what tho... I'm here and she's not.
*winner*
:p
[doublepost=1464320358,1464320148][/doublepost]
YES. That whole, let's name all my favorite people in chit chat really got on my nerves.
This is what I was talking abour.

Last edited:

Love it.

No one, least of all us "old timers", expected an apology or explanation from Morbid. He's always been that way and made it perfectly clear he does what he wants. That's just the way it goes. Not much we could do except stay and put up with it or leave. A chunk of us left... at least for awhile. Truth be told I wasn't coming around as much as much before the upheaval 2 years ago simply because my life had gotten busy.

But here's the thing; while most of the bullshit went down outside of DD, it did get dragged into DD and that was done by Whisper and not any of us who left DD. After she did it China and penelopejo came here and inflamed things even further. And the amount of hurtful, twisted, manipulative crap that went down is enormous and far beyond being able to put into a Reader's Digest version. Hell, even when I try and think back on all of it and the timeline and the events and people involved it gets confusing and I was there every step of the way.

Bottom line is this: it happened. People got hurt and I'm not talking about just their feelings. Personal lives were adversely affected. Harm was done. It wasn't the first time it had happened and it won't be the last. And DD isn't the only website this happens on. Social media and technology have guaranteed that shit will happen here because we share so much online. That's life. Try not to get surprised or be too affected by it when/if it does happen.

I totally feel the passive agressive nature of this message.

I wonder if you have an opinion of Morbid's reply to me.

Do you agree or disagree that posting already public info is doxxing?
Half yes, half no.
Thing is, they were fake profiles. He left Obsoletes real name up. That wasn't even her. Now, originally he didn't know it wasn't her, true, but when he found out, he still didn't edit her name out until weeks later. So while he didn't "dox," he sure didnt try to avoid others doxing her.

Half yes, half no.
Thing is, they were fake profiles. He left Obsoletes real name up. That wasn't even her. Now, originally he didn't know it wasn't her, true, but when he found out, he still didn't edit her name out until weeks later. So while he didn't "dox," he sure didnt try to avoid others doxing her.

Which one of my questions to DIAF are you answering?

But while we're here, was the info posted, sourced from Facebook? That's the issue at hand.

ETA. For me. I was happy with Morbid's reply. I just wanted to see what DIAF had to say. Because of the sarcastic laughing followed a reply from Morbid. I'm really not seeing much of an issue here. But maybe I'm wrong?

Last edited:
Back