• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
34A424D500000578-0-image-a-10_1464280214805.jpg

Oh no Becky! Looks like you shoulda took your butt to school. People don't take kindly to people forging anything having to do with medicine becoz it fucks it up for the legitimate people.
Oh and her brows are slightly crooked.
A 17-year-old beauty queen has been arrested after allegedly faking doctors notes so she could skip school.

Former Miss South Carolina Teen International Madison Cox has been charged with forgery after she counterfeited letters from the Parris Family Chiropractic in Duncan, according to police.

Cops say she stole a notepad for the practice and then penned the letters to cover her absence from school.

Law enforcement told WSPA the office was either closed or they didn't see her on the days she said she had off.

Cox said she did not mean any harm and was trying to keep her scholarships that she had been awarded, according to the incident report.

Her Twitter profile bio reads: 'In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.'

After her arrest, she posted: 'It's sad that I'm the only entertainment in y'alls lives.

'I've got to learn to stop being so childish and keep my mouth closed.'

[…]

After getting her crown, she wrote on Facebook: 'So blessed to be Miss teen South Carolina international 2015. Can't wait to see what the future holds during my reign.

'A huge thank you goes out to all my supporters who were here along the way!!'

She is a student at Byrnes High School.
LINK

Have things changed?
Back in the day, girls in high school could say it was...'female related' and no one batted an eye.
Boom instant time off.
Hell we had girls on the period once or twice a week...every damn week...lol.
Plus who doesn't look at notes from a Chiropractor and privately snicker?

On the plus side, maybe if she goes to lockup, she can get a jailhouse tattoo artist to give her permanent eyebrows...that aren't fucked up like those ones.
That 5 o'clock shadow needs some time under a laser though.

Latest posts

Back