• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The parent or parents in this story may not have had such luxury. Sounds like you got a real swell life story, but there's plenty of other variables that could factor into this familys situation to where a simpleminded, "i'd have just quit my job and left the area with my kid!" is kind of a pointless thing to spew out.

No actually my life story sucks, which is why I have so many skills. Had to learn a lot to survive.

One of my skills includes waiting tables, which you can do in almost any shitty diner in any town. I've also been a line cook, which again, most town's have at least one greasy spoon who needs one. I'll be a dishwasher during the day and work in a warehouse at night.

Not all of my skills required degrees.

I'd get a small studio apartment and make the living room a sleeping area if it was the best move for my child.

Because I had such a shitty childhood is why I feel like I do about not having my children be in this situation if they were aware of it.

They can't put their kid in a different district unless they move there. Selling and buying a home can be a lengthy process

Thank u for sharing that was inspirational.because of ur shitty child hood u want to give ur children a better one. We would love to hear more about ur struggles and how u over came them....

I learned a long time ago on this board my life isn't anything most care about.

Don't mind jack Burton. I think what he said was rude. You are more than welcome to share your experiences. Some of us care.

It wasn't Jack. Whisper lovingly told me to "shut the fuck up, nobody cares" when I discussed something very personal so I learned to keep quiet after that. She didn't know I was bold and read Chit Chat.

I appreciate it though. Thank you. :)

If my child, John R. K. Howard, had done this to another child, he would not be going back to school. I wouldn't want him anywhere near any vulnerable people, this can't be his first time doing something like this, tho maybe the first time it went as far as it did. They had to know this kid was a ticking time bomb. Just looking for somebody to explode on.

You're spot on. I'd be devastated, horrified and ashamed about it. Wondering if I caused this with the way I raised him, or whether I lucked out and got a fox in the henhouse by mistake.

First things first would be to get my seriously fucking dangerous kid locked up. Then do everything in my power to help the mother of my son's victim. Fuck being scared of being sued - as a humane, compassionate member of our species, its pretty much my responsibility at this late stage.

I swear though, Cub. I'll blow my lid (for all the good it'll do) if I read about any family, friends or community members coming out in support of these monsters.

Loyalty (even when its your own blood) only goes so far in the face of such hideous cruelty, sadism, perversity and evil.

Hey now, I would guess liberal-ass, hippyville, can't-we-all-just-get-along Portland night be another decent option. ;)

I don't disagree! Anywhere along the I-5 corridor would be better than anywhere in Idaho. I just said here because it's technically closer. :p

I didn't know that Seattle is closer. I'd would have guessed PDX, but hey, I'm occasionally off the mark... :angelic:

No, you're right. I was thinking western Washington in general, but I had forgotten about where in Idaho we were talking. Portland's, like, 75 miles closer.

Portland it is!

They can't put their kid in a different district unless they move there. Selling and buying a home can be a lengthy process
That's not necessarily true. I lived in a small town in NY when I was growing up and there were several kids that were expelled from my school and went to school in the town that was 10 miles away.

That's not necessarily true. I lived in a small town in NY when I was growing up and there were several kids that were expelled from my school and went to school in the town that was 10 miles away.

Plus parents can go to the school board if there are circumstances that require your child to attend another school.

The article says the worst part is making him sing that song.Give me a break the fucking coat hanger shoved up his ass is the worst.

It wasn't Jack. Whisper lovingly told me to "shut the fuck up, nobody cares" when I discussed something very personal so I learned to keep quiet after that. She didn't know I was bold and read Chit Chat.

I appreciate it though. Thank you. :)

The people who encourage you to share confidences are not always your friend. Just saying.
[doublepost=1464634295,1464634061][/doublepost]
The article says the worst part is making him sing that song.Give me a break the fucking coat hanger shoved up his ass is the worst.

Guess you would feel physical injuries more than psychological ones? Sometimes they heal sooner.....

And it was Howard who allegedly kicked the coat hanger five or six times, causing the boy “rectal injuries” that required hospital treatment, the lawsuit claims.
Another player, 17-year-old wide receiver Tanner Ward, has been also been charged as an adult with forcible penetration, according to local news website MagicValley.com. According to the lawsuit, Ward, “physically forced a coat hanger into the Plaintiff’s rectum” before Howard kicked it.

It wasn't that long ago that we had the case of players raping a teammate with a pool cue that perforated his intestines. Thus I have no reason to doubt this happened.

Kid got beat up by 4 people (footballers) who didn't like him, they shoved a pen in the end of his dick and stepped on it. His mother was on the show describing all the reconstructive surgeries he would need, which was interspersed with clips of the football players claiming they were "just roughhousing", their parents alternately going with "boys will be boys" or victim-blaming (one even suggesting the victim was gay, as if that was somehow relevant).

blink

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...82f78e-25ac-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html

The first child they adopted was a 2-year-old from the Marshall Islands who had rotten teeth and a large abscess covering the side of his face.

At the time, the family of Tim and Shelly McDaniel was still passably conventional in this no-stoplight town of 330, surrounded by high desert dotted with sagebrush and cattle.

But since that first adoption in 2000, the couple has brought into their fold 19 more castaway kids from all over the country — most from troubled families, and half of them black. The McDaniels now provide their conservative, Mormon Country town with the entirety of its black population, save one mixed-race child from another family.

It is a town in turmoil, thrust into national headlines by a tale of racially charged violence and negligence graphically detailed in a $10 million lawsuit the McDaniels filed last week against the 230-student school district. The suit claims that three players on the high school football team sexually assaulted a mentally disabled teammate — a son of the McDaniels — with a coat hanger, which they kicked deep into his rectum. The three alleged assailants are white; the McDaniels’ son is black.

And a couple of jim-dandy quotes:
Hubert Shaw said he didn’t know Howard well.

“I would guarantee that those boys had no criminal intent to do anything or any harm to anyone,” Shaw said. “Boys are boys and sometimes they get carried away. . . . Have you ever been popped on the butt with a towel when you was in sports?

“But I know all the coaches,” he said, “and they are high-integrity people, and they are not going to let anything happen.”

“They’re 15-, 16-, 17-year-old boys who are doing what boys do,” said Hubert Shaw, who owns the town’s feed lot and whose daughter-in-law is Howard’s aunt.

Tho most of theis long article is about the victim (I'd love to call him by name but he's not being identified) and his adopted family and the town.
[doublepost=1464654746,1464653135][/doublepost]and another just informative article about the town, family and boys who did the assaulting.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/rape-allegation-race-glare-national-media-divide-town-39482358

"Boys will be boys .. " That old quote used to excuse anything from playing with worms right down to beatings and rape . I cannot believe the guy comparing being flicked on your arse with a towel end to having a coat hanger shoved up inside of you . That is not boys being boys. There are millions and millions of boys who don't do that to others . It's not normal . It's sick and while others like the hicks in that place continue to excuse their vile behaviour , it will carry on happening.

"Boys will be boys .. " That old quote used to excuse anything from playing with worms right down to beatings and rape . I cannot believe the guy comparing being flicked on your arse with a towel end to having a coat hanger shoved up inside of you . That is not boys being boys. There are millions and millions of boys who don't do that to others . It's not normal . It's sick and while others like the hicks in that place continue to excuse their vile behaviour , it will carry on happening.

Exactly, then those same people become the men who beat their women and/or cheat and then the excuse if "You know how men are, you shouldn't /should have done such and such"

Everything is excused for them so they aren't used to accountability.

“I would guarantee that those boys had no criminal intent to do anything or any harm to anyone,” Shaw said. “Boys are boys and sometimes they get carried away. . . . Have you ever been popped on the butt with a towel when you was in sports?

They’re 15-, 16-, 17-year-old boys who are doing what boys do,” said Hubert Shaw

He would guarantee that these boys had no criminal intent to do any harm to anyone, that raping the teen with a coat hanger was just a happy accident, right? The rape part is hardly wrong at all, the boy will heal and he'll get over it and 20 years from now he'll laugh about the incident. Forcing punishment on these poor darlings is just so wrong and makes some of us feel they are being victimized by a justice system that don't understand that they were just boys doing what boys do.

Will someone please hold this idiot down and shove something deep inside his ass and kick the thing 6 or 7 times so he can better grasp how awful and painful that experience was for the victim. Maybe it'll help clear his perspective on this whole situation because at the moment his perspective really sucks.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...lt-of-mentally-disabled-football-teammate.ece
A Keller teen has pleaded not guilty to sexually assaulting a mentally disabled teammate in an Idaho high school's locker room.

John R.K. Howard, 18, entered the plea Tuesday while being arraigned in Gooding County District Court, the Twin Falls Times-News reports.

Howard and two other members of the Dietrich High School football team were charged in the alleged Oct. 22 attack. Tanner Ray Ward, 17, was initially charged as an adult but has had his case transferred to juvenile court. The other teen was charged as a juvenile.

A lawsuit filed against the school says one of the victim's classmates pretended to give him a hug, then held him down while Howard and Ward assaulted him with a clothes hanger.

The lawsuit, which seeks $10 million in damages, says the assault followed months of racially charged abuse of the victim, who is black.

The victim "was taunted and called racist names by other members of the team which names included 'Kool-Aid' 'chicken eater' 'watermelon' and [the N-word]," the lawsuit says.

The lawsuit also says football coaches at the school told other players to fight the victim — who suffered from "mental disorders including learning disabilities" — to toughen him up.

Howard was sent to live with relatives in Dietrich, Idaho, to keep him out of trouble, the lawsuit says. He has since moved back to Texas.

If convicted, Howard faces up to life in prison.

Prosecutor said it's not a racially based crime or a sex crime, softie plea deals offered and taken. No Jail time, no likely longterm consequences whatsoever. The scumbags got away with it.

http://www.complex.com/life/2016/12...lack-mentally-challenged-teammate-with-hanger

Deputy Attorney General Casey Hemmer told District Judge Randy Stoker that Howard's actions were "egregious" and caused "a lot of suffering" for the victim." Nonetheless, Hemmer said it was neither a sex crime nor a hate crime, which is why they lowered the charges

Hemmer continued, "This was more of a vulnerable-victim motivated crime. I think it probably would have happened to anybody that was in the same kind of circumstances and mental state as the victim here."

So prosecutor asserts that they targeted the victim because of his mental state, aka they targeted him because he was handicapped and vulnerable in that locker room, yet claims it was NOT a hate crime.

Targeted because he's handicapped....NOT a hate crime.

I guess the distinction is that they didn't attack him BECAUSE he was handicapped. They attacked him because of how easy his handicap made it to victimize him. They had no bias or prejudice against kids in wheelchairs, they just felt he was too vulnerable a victim to pass up the opportunity to rape him with a coat hangar! I suppose i can grasp the difference, but what i don't grasp is how that somehow makes it not as vile a crime? They should be offered plea deals cuz they weren't motivated by a hatred for the disabled but instead were motivated by how vulnerable a disabled victim is? What the fuck!!?!????

Guess the best we can do is name 2 of the 3 attackers(for some reason the charged as a juvenile douchers name hasn't been released, least not from what i've seen). Tanner Ward is a 17 year old rapist. R.K. Howard is an of age rapist. There, hopefully it'll be like other criminals on here and a google search of the names in the future yield dreamondemon as a fairly quick result. Hopefully future employers take notice. Then again, these fucks will prob spend their entire lives in their insulated, protected, watch out for one another and hide eachothers wrongdoing, mormon shithead world and will get by just fine no matter what.

Sick fuck mormons. Sick fuck mormon town. This is prob the least surprising outcome.

Hopefully the family and victim get filthy rich off their civil suit. Seems like it's only being directed towards the school. Maybe they;ll do another one against the attackers and their scum families later.

An Idaho judge has sentenced a high school football player to three years of probation and 300 hours of community service after prosecutors said he took part in a locker room sexual assault on a black football player in a small Idaho town.

District Court Judge Randy Stoker sentenced John R.K. Howard of Keller, Texas, on Friday. The Times-News (http://bit.ly/2l9aA6f ) reports that Stoker's decision included granting a withheld judgment, which means the teen's conviction could one day be dismissed.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/7871...nces-high-school-football-player-assault-case

same judge.....
http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...ist-to-abstain-from-sex-until-marriage.87818/

District Court Judge Randy Stoker sentenced John R.K. Howard of Keller, Texas

Did he move to Texas? What a surprise. And what a nice fit for someone like this.

reports that Stoker's decision included granting a withheld judgment, which means the teen's conviction could one day be dismissed.

There's not a law enforcement or judicial official in that entire fucking state who doesn't want this dismissed as soon as possible so this proud young mormon football star can live his life totally unaffected by the homosexual rape he took part in.

Humans disgust me. I feel so fucking terrible for that kid. Something like that happens to you? I totally understand why you'd hate white people for the rest of your life. Of course, it goes both ways too but that isn't my point. My point is that even though cases like this are not prevalent in today's society, there are still "isolated" incidents that happen all over the place and it creates animosity that lasts a lifetime. Understandably. That is why racism will NEVER go away, it will always be a part of our society. I'm concerned because racism was getting better and better, up until not that long ago. You can kind of see history starting to repeat itself again and it's frustrating to see after so many strides were made on both ends.

Lastly, I'd probably disown my kid if he did that to anyone(I can't see it happening of course), much less a disabled minority. Some people just have no hope in life...

And speaking of hope, just being disabled in any capacity probably leaves you feeling hopeless/helpless in many situations, but then to see that happen? It just boggles my mind that you would rather make life more difficult for somebody that already has to overcome all kinds of obstacles that you don't even view as obstacles because of certain things we all just take for granted. Disgusting.

What did I miss?

The sentence is totally disgusting. The kid who committed the crime should serve time period.

Baby rape fantasies. People call these people trolls, but I don't know. I can't troll about that shit... ever. Logically though, wouldn't they be worried about attracting police attention? Either way... they're sicker than me! Fucking sickos! I should be the measuring stick, if you're sicker than me? Throw em in with the lions at the zoo...

Latest posts

Back