• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
An Austin woman is facing charges after police say she burned her baby in a sink full of hot water.

On February 11, police say 22-year-old Amairani Jatsiri Gonzalez-Santamaria called 911 to report her 2-month-old son was in distress and not breathing. When first responders arrived at the home, they immediately transported the baby boy........Doctors then transported the baby by STARFlight to the burn unit at University Hospital in San Antonio.

Doctors treated him for burns to 26.5% of his back, neck, buttocks, and the sides of his arms and legs. The baby also had fractures in both legs. A pediatric nurse practitioner described the baby's burns as "near fatal."

While her son was undergoing treatment, Gonzalez-Santamaria agreed to a police interview at Dell Children's Hospital. She said she put the baby in the sink for a bath while her 2-year-old daughter was playing on a slide in the living room. When her daughter fell off the slide, she ran to her aid and failed to turn off the hot water knob completely. When she returned 5 to 8 minutes later, the baby was surrounded by hot water.

In April, police interviewed Gonzalez-Santamaria again. She told detectives she was experiencing a lack of sleep and felt angry and exhausted as a parent and that she was resentful she had no help with the children. Police say she also blamed herself for not seeking help, and confessed she felt angry that the baby's father treated her better when they found out she was having a boy.

Gonzalez-Santamaria admitted a week before the victim was burned, she punched him in the stomach during a diaper change. She said she was shocked by her actions, and gave the baby to his father for the rest of the night.

Police say she also admitted on the same day the victim was burned, she was changing his diaper and she pulled a little too hard on his legs. She said she punched him in the stomach, before pulling his legs towards her.

Gonzalez-Santamaria told police when the baby was crying in the sink, she could hear him, but she "didn't care."

According to police, she said "I tried to close the water, but I didn't pay too much attention because I felt bad like I didn't want to kill him, but I just didn't care. I was angry," according to court documents.
http://keyetv.com/news/local/police-austin-mother-didnt-care-baby-suffered-near-fatal-burns-in-sink

the infant moved his body to block the drain and when she returned about 5-8 minutes later, the steaming hot water was rising around his body. Police said Gonzalez told them the water gets really hot, really fast. Police found the water temperature reached 136 degrees in 30 seconds and stabilized at 139 degrees in one minute and 11 seconds after it was turned on.
http://www.khou.com/mb/news/local/t...nfant-found-with-burns-broken-bones/201690516

and confessed she felt angry that the baby's father treated her better when they found out she was having a boy.

Bitch...So when he was treating you like shit...you got pregnant anyway.

Bitch.. dont have a fucking kid if you want sleep... it's called sacrifice..

That's bullshit...when ever I see a tired haggard mother, all I see is a woman who hates herself and her kids, a woman who doesn't know how to organize her time and a woman who doesn't know how to delegate.

her 2-year-old daughter was playing on a slide in the living room. When her daughter fell off the slide

Her two year old should have been in the bath too...double duty...not playing on a slide in the living room...unsupervised and getting hurt.

When her daughter fell off the slide, she ran to her aid and failed to turn off the hot water knob completely. When she returned 5 to 8 minutes later, the baby was surrounded by hot water.

Even if it was cold water, SHE LEFT A 2MO LAYING IN A SINK FULL OF WATER!!!

She needs to never see those kids again, ever.

You really have to wonder about people that think punching, pulling to the point of breaking limbs and burning an eight week old infant is going to make you feel better when your life isn't all chocolates and roses.

I kinda have a hard time believing that this whore didn't give a fuck about hurting that baby at all, but she gave a fuck enough to give him a bath! Poor thing . He's pretty much a newborn still. They don't do anything that isn't adorable at that age. They still fall asleep on your chest with their little knees pulled up to their chin and their little butt sticking out! They have the new baby smell and want nothing more than just snuggles! I hate this bitch!

I kinda have a hard time believing that this whore didn't give a fuck about hurting that baby at all, but she gave a fuck enough to give him a bath! Poor thing . He's pretty much a newborn still. They don't do anything that isn't adorable at that age. They still fall asleep on your chest with their little knees pulled up to their chin and their little butt sticking out! They have the new baby smell and want nothing more than just snuggles! I hate this bitch!
I don't think for one minute she was giving him a bath.

I think she undressed him and put him in the sink and turned the water hot to hurt him.
She already broke his legs, I bet he was screaming because, broken legs hurt like hell and she decided to hurt him some more.

Keep in mind, this is her kitchen sink, She knows full well how fast the water gets hot.

That's bullshit...when ever I see a tired haggard mother, all I see is a woman who hates herself and her kids, a woman who doesn't know how to organize her time and a woman who doesn't know how to delegate.

this is the dumbest thing you have ever said in my opinion.....how exactly do you delegate 5 times a night feedings? do you wake up your other kid to do it so you can sleep??

and organize time? do you make a chart for scheduled diaper changes or some shit?? a mother's time is controlled by the baby and the baby's needs....duh!

Everytime I know of a mother who was never tired, or haggard, and delegated everything....I eventually see a women whos kids kinda think she is a bitch.

This bitch has me feeling all Hulk right now. Stabby hulk! What a selfish, cruel, ignorant, dumb, spiteful cow. No, wait, I don't want to insult cows. They are lovely gentle creatures that would never intentionally inflict such suffering on their young.

I hope she gets a judge that has a newborn grandchild. The key to her cell needs to be thrown into Davey Jones' Locker!

ETA: The screams and wails that baby must have made could in no way be mistaken for regular old hungry/cranky/bored cries. No way this heathen couldn't tell her son was in excruciating pain and screaming for help. She ignored those agonizing shreaks for who knows how long (even the 5-8 minutes that she claims is inhuman behavior). As @cubby pointed out, leaving a 2-month-old alone in ANY water is out of the question, let alone leaving him to boil! And all that torture AFTER breaking his tiny little legs!!!! I really loathe this woman.

Her face needs to be introduced to some fists pronto! :punch:

Last edited:
Everytime I know of a mother who was never tired, or haggard, and delegated everything....I eventually see a women whos kids kinda think she is a bitch.

Motherhood is a job, more its an executive position,and executives delegate for the

greater good of a system (family-household) I can't speak for anyone else, but my kids better

see me as a bitch, (who smile's a lot and uses a nice but firm tone of voice) better know

I'm the boss, and not the other way around. Those tired of my life, tired of my kids mothers

are doing it wrong. Any Mother who complains about her work load is pretty much declaring

that she is a bad manager. Good mothers delegate. Good mothers enable their children by not

wasting their children's hands. Kids have power...Good mothers, Bitches as you call them

take that power and use it, to their and their children's and ultimately societies

advantage.
[doublepost=1463755006,1463754692][/doublepost]
this is the dumbest thing you have ever said in my opinion.....how exactly do you delegate 5 times a night feedings? do you wake up your other kid to do it so you can sleep??

and organize time? do you make a chart for scheduled diaper changes or some shit?? a mother's time is controlled by the baby and the baby's needs....duh!

Seriously...and you 're calling me dumb. I remember the night time feeding...they weren't

all that bad. And now that my kids are adults from here I can tell you the first two years

was the easy part.

Good mothers delegate
So, if you find yourself in a situation where the majority of the time there is no one to delegate to....you cant be a good mom?

Any Mother who complains about her work load is pretty much declaring
that she is a bad manager
I dont always feel like getting my little one a peanut butter and jelly, often there is no one to delegate to other than her, and she cant reach the bread. Sometimes when my oldest tries to tell me about his point of view I get annoyed as hell (because sometimes his point of view is real dumb)....maybe I should delegate listening to him to my youngest:woot:. Sometimes I cant stand the shit I have to do, but I love my job as a mom...even if my kids make my brain hurt sometimes.
[doublepost=1463755889,1463755733][/doublepost]
And now that my kids are adults from here I can tell you the first two years
was the easy part.
I have an adult son and a very young daughter, my son is sooooooo much easier. I guess it goes to show your experience isn't universal. Perhaps if you had done things different when your kids were young, they wouldn't be so difficult as adults.

Last edited:
So, if you find yourself in a situation where the majority of the time there is no one to delegate to....you cant be a good mom?

No that's not what I'm saying...I'm saying you manage your time and your resources for the best possible outcome.
[doublepost=1463756853,1463755986][/doublepost]
I dont always feel like getting my little one a peanut butter and jelly, often there is no one to delegate to other than her, and she cant reach the bread.

Its your job to feed your kids...you better be doing it without complaining even if you don't

feel like it (your words)

If she can't reach the bread then you HELP her get what she needs for the task, let her get the

jam instead and then you supervise. Or you move things around in your kitchen to so they can

have some success there. Honestly your kids must be stupid...my kids learned pretty young

that they can pull out the bottom drawer, and use it like a retractable step to reach the counter.

***We set up a cereal bar in our house before cereal bars were even a thing. A stack of

bowls, a cup of spoons and some boxes of cereal help yourself. Good mothers also manipulate

their children environment.
[doublepost=1463757096][/doublepost]
Perhaps if you had done things different when your kids were young, they wouldn't be so difficult as adults

What? My children were not difficult children...are not difficult adults.

Seriously...and you 're calling me dumb. I remember the night time feeding...they weren't

all that bad. And now that my kids are adults from here I can tell you the first two years

was the easy part.

you are dumb, I didn't say the feedings were bad or even hard but hello! they are TIRING!!!! Not everyone has the luxury of having anyone to "delegate" to, as you were seemingly lucky enough to have! smh I always wondered why people here were always getting on your case for some reason or another....now I know why, it's because you say asinine things like motherhood is a "job". A true mother who truly loves her kids don't see raising them as a "job" or a "managerial" position they see it as a JOY and a PRIVILEGE in every aspect!

I see raising kids as the most amazing, fun and rewarding thing I have ever done....sometimes. Other times I am sure they think my name is "mom can I" and I am sure they are a bit brain damaged and suffer from a tape worm or something. Its all about balance:D
[doublepost=1463763589,1463762981][/doublepost]
If she can't reach the bread then you HELP her get what she needs for the task, let her get the
jam instead and then you supervise. Or you move things around in your kitchen to so they can
have some success there. Honestly your kids must be stupid
Naw, she has years and years to master making a sandwich. Right now Ill make her food. She is far from stupid, very smart little girl. so smart in fact that she has mastered making other people make her food. Thank you for your advice but I dont need advice from someone who was so desperate to avoid mothering that your kids had to figure out how to climb furniture to get food. You are an asshole, you could have at least got them a step stool. Also setting up a cereal bar so your kids can eat and not bug you in the morning doesnt make you a great mom, it makes you lazy.....By the way, dont your adult children live with you? All that sandwich making they were able to do, and they cant survive without you?

I am sure they think my name is "mom can I"

Good ... it should be ..you should be celebrating that.

Thank you for your advice but I dont need advice from someone who was so desperate to avoid mothering that your kids had to figure out how to climb furniture to get food.

Actually they learned that one looking for cups...but okay!

Setting up a cereal bar gave my kids access to spoons, bowls and cereal all in one spot and

cereal bars are great for teenage boys...or six year olds.

I had a really early riser...me and him made so many muffins.

By the way, dont your adult children live with you?

No!
[doublepost=1463767339,1463767167][/doublepost]
Also setting up a cereal bar so your kids can eat and not bug you in the morning

So they can eat and make choices and selections on their own...get it right.

I usually end up skipping over the arguments after reading a few but I read all of these. :hilarious: I love it here. Who needs talk shows!!! I just learned so much about parenting that I think I want a few more babies just so I can experiment!!! In all seriousness, there was no amount of delegating or managment of time that would have stopped this hoe from hurting her kid.... A psycho is a psycho is a psycho. No matter how different we all parent, wether it be like a tight knit corporation or a scattered day full of surprises at the end of the day, we do what we do because we love our kids and want them to be safe, happy and productive. This bitch was no where near any of that. I cannot be convinced that a woman who harms her children in any way is just pissed because she's a single mother. I know plenty of single ladies who would DIE before they hurt their demanding children. This bitch is crazy, period.

Last edited:
I usually end up skipping over the arguments after reading a few but I read all of these. :hilarious: I love it here. Who needs talk shows!!! I just learned so much about parenting that I think I want a few more babies just so I can experiment!!! In all seriousness, there was no amount of delegating or managment of time that would have stopped this hoe from hurting her kid.... A psycho is a psycho is a psycho. No matter how different we all parent, wether it be like a tight knit corporation or a scattered day full of surprises at the end of the day, we do what we do because we love our kids and want them to be safe, happy and productive. This bitch was no where near any of that. I cannot be convinced that a woman who harms her children in any way is just pissed because she's a single mother. I know plenty of single ladies who would DIE before they hurt their demanding children. This bitch is crazy, period.
She isn't even a single mom. The night she broke his leg, she said she handed the baby to the daddy and went to bed.

So the father and her are still, at the absolute least, cohabitants, if not together.

Everyone parents differently. This bitch didn't parent. She abused

She needs the death penalty.. She doesn't deserve anything less then that in the justice system way of punishments... I have tried to think of so many bad things needed to be done to try to make it even for her baby but nothing comes to mind... That baby suffered horrible and now we have to leave her punishment up to a jury which isn't fair IMO

I want the eye for eye punishments that unfortunately we will never see

So please atleast give her the death penalty. That's all I'm asking

She needs the death penalty.....

I want the eye for eye punishments that unfortunately we will never see

So please atleast give her the death penalty. That's all I'm asking

The baby didn't die. So you really want her legs broken and her to be scalded until her skin peels off?

The baby didn't die. So you really want her legs broken and her to be scalded until her skin peels off?
Yes I do. She deserves that and more.. The baby not dying shouldnt matter whether or not she gets death penalty. What she did to the baby is bad enough to get the death penalty In my eyes

Why are you saying just cuz she didn't die she doesn't deserve that? Oh there's a lot I wish that could be done but will never happen

Oh and lalalalandmama that's a hell yea I really want her legs broken and her to be scalded until skin peels off.. I'll even add salt to her!!!
Noone can change my mind

I hope she rots in hell

Yes I do. She deserves that and more.. The baby not dying shouldnt matter whether or not she gets death penalty. What she did to the baby is bad enough to get the death penalty In my eyes

Why are you saying just cuz she didn't die she doesn't deserve that? Oh there's a lot I wish that could be done but will never happen
You said the punishment should be an eye for an eye, not me. I I made no commentary on what I think the women's punishment should be.

I have two teens now. When they were babies I loved it. Sure I was tired, I nursed, not something you could delegate lol but it was my choice. I didn't make the older one co-parent, which is shitty parenting at its finest. Hubby worked his ass off outside the home I worked mine off inside the home. I think some kind of chemistry changes in us as mothers that makes us able to cope with little sleep, midnight feedings, teething babies etc. I joke with my kids now and say I wish they had stayed babies. Even with all the medical issues (my daughter has Erb's Palsy and my son had seizures) it's a labor of love! No excuse for this cunts actions. Nope!

I have two teens now. When they were babies I loved it. Sure I was tired, I nursed, not something you could delegate lol but it was my choice. I didn't make the older one co-parent, which is shitty parenting at its finest. Hubby worked his ass off outside the home I worked mine off inside the home. I think some kind of chemistry changes in us as mothers that makes us able to cope with little sleep, midnight feedings, teething babies etc. I joke with my kids now and say I wish they had stayed babies. Even with all the medical issues (my daughter has Erb's Palsy and my son had seizures) it's a labor of love! No excuse for this cunts actions. Nope!
I just quit my job to be home with my boys again. They're 4 and almost 2.... It's way more work and stress than the doctors office but I don't care. I don't have any serious medical issues with my boys but the trials and tribulations of being a stay at home mom are tiring and a blessing. I wish my boys would stay small... They're growing so fast it's making my head spin. I take every breath slowly so I don't miss anything. I can't even imagine hurting them. Props to you.;) I'm tired and the little one will awaken soon and want me to cuddle if this seemed weird it's because I'm fucking exhausted:yawn:

I didn't make the older one co-parent, which is shitty parenting at its finest.

I didn't make my older children co-parent either...I was more like a soccer coach...there was three of them and they all had a job to do so OUR TEAM won the game of life. Coaches delegate...assign a position...makes sure everyone has a purpose, makes sure everyone is a good sport about it too.

Back