• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/baby-found-dangling-upside-down-141300690.html

Ohio State Highway Patrol says Brandy Wilson, 35, can be heard in dashcam footage repeatedly asking troopers where her son is at the time of her arrest on May 17.

The boy, police say, was in his car seat hanging upside down in Wilson's car, which had burst into flames.

Trooper Sean Eitel of the Ohio State Highway Patrol told WCMH he spotted a car swerving in Granville, about 30 miles outside Columbus, at about 9:30 p.m.

“Her vehicle was so out of control, it was like it was just a pinball,” Eitel said.

In disturbing dashcam footage, the car hits a curb then a pole before overturning and bursting into flames.

According to the OSHP, Eitel jumped from his cruiser, extinguished the fire and pulled out the unharmed baby.

"He was upside down in his car seat, held by the car seat belt,” Eitel said.

The footage shows a woman identified as Wilson as she's unable to walk to the patrol car without help.

Neither WIlson nor her baby were injured.

Wilson was arrested for suspicion of DUI and other charges. She was not given a field sobriety test.

According to court records, Wilson was released on her own recognizance on Wednesday and has pleaded not guilty to charges that include child endangerment and operating a vehicle while intoxicated, The AP reported.

Tho only thing that saved that baby was the fact that someone had strapped the carseat and baby in correctly (I know I don't believe it was her) and the cops that had already spotted her and got him out quickly.

I don't know why she's pleading not guilty it's very obvious she is drunk, can't even stand up straight. I guess she wants to make them prove it.

I hope she never gets her child back. This could have turned out a whole lot different if the cop hadn't been in the right place at the right time.

Most definitely cubby. She's all fucked up. Couldnt stand straight if she wanted to... that car was literally everywhere

I hate the types of people that think it's okay to drink and drive... Especially ones that drive with their children

I know it's just the technical term they have to use, but "suspicion" of DUI is kind of funny in a case this obvious. Thank God that child is ok! That could have been a horrible, agonizing death. I wonder how banged up the little guy was from the crash itself. :(

Why are you screaming for your son bitch? You didn't give two fucks about him prior. What a twat waffle. :mad:

Someone was good enough to make sure that the baby was properly secured,

Yeah cause I'm flat freaking sure she didn't secure him, she probably couldn't even find the back seat, nevermind the baby and the carseat.

Yeah cause I'm flat freaking sure she didn't secure him, she probably couldn't even find the back seat, nevermind the baby and the carseat.
I totally agree, but it's sad someone would let her leave with him in that condition.

Could this been a medical event?
That's what I was wondering. I have epilepsy, and part of the way I found that out was after I had a seizure while driving. Narrowly avoided what could've been a terrible accident (and haven't driven since). Had it been a real accident and I had to talk to a cop, who knows what they would have thought--- during/after seizures I sound "loopy", kinda lost and incoherent. -_-

Or maybe she's T1 diabetic, same thing can happen if your sugar suddenly crashes. Sudden migraines and seizures can cause hallucinations/aura and aphasia (speaking like you had a stroke).

So yeah, could be a medical thing, if we're lookin at all angles here. But if she smelled like alcohol (which wasn't mentioned but seems like probably will be in the report they read in court) then, well, fuck her. Driving drunk is just an obvious asshole thing to do, but it's a whole other level of horrible when you have a baby in the car. Why can't you just get drunk with your baby at home? :shifty:

Also... she's 35?:cyclops:

I would hope they did a blood draw since they didn't do the field test, especially since she is pleading not guilty. I'm not sure what the procedure is most places.

Back