• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Francyne32

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=39914548&nid=1313
"WEST WALES, United Kingdom (CNN) — This is the story of a ferocious army determined to rescue their queen from a metal fortress.

A swarm of bees who, for two days, followed their queen bee trapped inside a Mitsubishi Outlander.

The SUV belongs to Carol Howarth, who had no idea she'd picked up a The queen bee when she visited a nature reserve.

Later, when she stopped to go shopping the bees descended — thousands and thousands of them.

local ranger Tom Moseswho was driving by when he happened upon the raid.

"Driving through town noticed this going on outside the Lower Three Crowns and couldn't resist getting involved!" he wrote.
He was worried someone might do something "stupid."

"Bees are already dying from habitat loss and terrible farming practices, like pesticide use, he figured. The last thing you want is someone to pour boiling water on them to shoo them away from a car."
He called for help and they gingerly nudged the bees into a box. "
Go to the link for the pictures of the car! I can't believe they would follow someone that long and far to save "the QUEEN"!
[doublepost=1464255452,1464250421][/doublepost]
photo.php

It's a good thing that this guy happened along when he did, because I am pretty sure that someone would have done something very stupid trying to to de-bee the car.

God Damn!
How the hell do I get that kinda loyalty :shifty:
... It's pretty awesome and sucks at the same time :p friggin bees are more loyal then my Stinker :shrug: show him a treat and he's like :finger: fuck mom:finger:

True story. I went on a week vacation in 1994. My mom called and said that my car was enveloped in ants. Turned out that the landscapers had disturbed a hill/nest and the queen was in the undercarriage somewhere (probably). The car was hosed off and had an undercarriage wash as well. There were ants crawling around the gauges for years afterward (the ones I saw). I always wondered what they were eating.

Latest posts

Back