• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
A missing hiker found off a trail along the Blue Ridge Parkway in Buncombe County Thursday had been tied to a tree, according to emergency radio call recordings obtained by WLOS.

In the recordings, a firefighter with the Reems Creek Volunteer Fire Department tells a dispatcher the 64-year-old woman is alive.

“She’s not deceased at this time,” a rescue worker at the scene told a dispatcher. “She is tied to a tree. This is the one they were looking for.”

The hiker was found near Potato Fields Gap, which is less than four miles from the Craggy Gardens Visitor Center.

Rescuers started looking for the woman after her friend called 911 at 1:25 p.m. Thursday. She was located about an hour later.
http://fox13now.com/2016/05/13/missing-64-year-old-female-hiker-found-tied-to-a-tree/

Well, at least they know it's most likely something she didn't do to herself looking for attention. I'm glad they found her so quick, horrible things were bound to happen later on.

My mind just went all sinnester and crazy then nawww then back there again.

I can't wait to hear her accounts of what happened.

I was speaking more of death from exposure, heat stroke, the other stuff never even occurred to me since she was found so quickly. Of course, I never went to the link, so reading comprehension fail.

WLOS reported that a “possible suspect” description was released by the park service.

The possible suspect is described as a a white male, approximately 50-years-old, with salt and pepper hair. He’s believed to have partially grown in facial hair and wearing a light or faded grey, short-sleeve T-shirt, baggy blue pants that appear to be old and faded, and a dark pair of tennis shoes.

They added that the possible suspect may appear and smell of a musty odor of being unwashed in several days, WLOS reported.
http://fox13now.com/2016/05/13/missing-64-year-old-female-hiker-found-tied-to-a-tree/

They added that the possible suspect may appear and smell of a musty odor of being unwashed in several days, WLOS reported.

Ironically matching the description of 64 year-old pussy :wtf:

Homeless guy goes all rapey huh?
OK, time to Purge all the homeless and smelly.
I figure it is as good a place to start as any.

The relief she must have felt when rescued would have been indescribable.

I can't imagine what her captors had planned for her. She's very fortunate to be alive and in one piece, the poor woman.
[doublepost=1464243809,1464243769][/doublepost]The relief she must have felt when rescued would have been indescribable.

I can't imagine what her captors had planned for her. She's very fortunate to be alive and in one piece, the poor woman.

Back