• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Grabs her popcorn :popcorn:Reading the comments is the most exciting thing in my day :pout:I hope the little guy doesn't remember what happened to him :(

I read a Facebook post of the fathers somewhere yesterday and in the comments he had said that since this got so much attention on social media that now the police dept is saying that they never closed this case and they are still gathering evidence. Also, there was a guy that commented and said that he is a good friend of the fathers and he actually named the suspect. I don't know if he knew what he was talking about for sure or not but I'll see if I can find a link.

From what I understand, the Sherwood police did not close the case. It has been active this entire time. They are also notoriously thorough. With the County Prosecutors in Washington County you kind of have to be...
I hope they are just being thorough. That would just be insane for them to have closed the case. I hope the person that did this to that baby is punished severely and then this crazy law is changed. Everyone knows a baby can't verbalize his pain level by doing anything but crying and the parents said he was screaming when they got home that night

In this time and age it is not so difficult to find out what is the necessary force to cause such damage. We don't need that someone to "verbalize the pain level". What if the victim is unconscious or in coma?... the absurd...

I have been married for over 22 years and I still held on to my maiden name. But don't tell Jesus.

I had mine changed the week after I got married but I fairly tradition when it comes to some things.

I enjoy being a one last name family.

I can't even begin to imagine how furious these parents must be. Has Oregon lost its damn mind?! You don't get an adult sized hand print in black and blue across your face without significant pain, whether or not the victim can speak. Unbelievable! :mad:

Um your not that important to direct my statement at you. Where do you get off thinking I was. Don't know you or care too. News flash asshole: wasn't about you! Was about people who don't take everything into consideration when having kids! And never said no one is capable of keeping my kid safe, before you comment you should actually READ what others say. Now you just sound illiterate and like a lonely sad bitch. Have a nice night

Edited to remove racial slurs.

No need to edit. I'm glad someone copied it so that I know that I am a nigger to you.

Oh, I see the moderator edited it.

Last edited:
No need to edit. I'm glad someone copied it so that I know that I am a nigger to you.

Yeah. Didn't even have the decency to edit herself and then laughed about it in shout.

But know this.

11rxh7k.gif

Yeah. Didn't even have the decency to edit herself and then laughed about it in shout.

But know this.

11rxh7k.gif

Thank you @Nell, I love you too.

It doesn't even hurt to read it for myself but I think about the world my babies will grow up in. No matter how awesome they are, they will always be niggers to some people. :(
[doublepost=1464143018,1464142836][/doublepost]Anyway, I don't leave my children with anyone but my parents and in-laws but it's not fair to say that parents don't deserve a break or a chance to be partners and strengthen that partnership away from the children so that after they leave the house the bond is still strong.

I had mine changed the week after I got married but I fairly tradition when it comes to some things.

I enjoy being a one last name family.

I have control issues, you know this. I can't surrender just yet. Give me 5 more years and we'll talk.

What the fuck?

Edit: Hit the damn post button too quickly. Dude you don't even want any of it. Trust lol

Thank you @Nell, I love you too.

It doesn't even hurt to read it for myself but I think about the world my babies will grow up in. No matter how awesome they are, they will always be niggers to some people. :(

That breaks my heart. Some people are so incredibly obtuse. I'm with @Nell... It's all love for ya over here too. <3:hug:

Francyne, a statement like "I know everyone is different" does not magically unburden those who might take offense to the following opinion. That's kind of like saying, "No offense, but you're stupid." "No offense" doesn't actually do anything.

You have a rather draconian opinion of parental responsibility, and you went so far as to say that individuals who don't have the benefit of immediate family around to watch their children shouldn't have had children. That's going to be a fairly offensive statement to the dozens of mothers and fathers here who have to occasionally rely on non-familial child care.

Of course, you're under no obligation to play nice or spare people offense, but should you choose not to, let's not go shifting the blame. ;)
I think my comment was taken out of context... Or maybe I didn't voice my meaning as I meant too. Which dosent surprise me either since I have gotten use to the taste of my own foot... :eek:It was not directed towards good people who have lost family or find themselves in certain situations. It was directed towards the type of people I read about constantly. Who aren't "upstanding " individuals and who knowing they don't have any help from anyone, and the dad isn't going to be around continue to have children. ( I've worked around and with plenty trying to help, but yes it gives you a very cynical outlook on things) Not to mention knowingly put their children in danger. That's who that was directed towards.
Yes, I stated everyone is different, which means that is MY opinion. In no way was I shifting anything, but I do t feel I need to explain my opinion to anyone who that wasn't directed towards. Its my experience and what I choose to go by.
[doublepost=1464207260,1464206512][/doublepost]Im going to go sit in the corner now... :asshat:
[doublepost=1464207570][/doublepost]But I guess that's why we are all different. We all have a asshole and a opinion. :)

This is the fucker. From the link..

33o1tp0.png

A man accused of abusing a Sherwood toddler was arrested Friday after weeks of uproar on social media.

In a statement, the Washington County District Attorney said that Markell Deon Hilaire is facing charges of criminal mistreatment and assault for an incident parents Alicia Quinney and Joshua Marbury said happened earlier this year.

Quinney and Marbury said they left their 1-year-old son in the care of Hilaire, only to return home to find the child on the floor of his room crying with his face covered in bruises while Hilaire was sleeping on a couch in the home.

Why has the story changed. I thought the baby was on the parents bed crying when they got home and didn't notice the bruises until the next morning..?? Right? Idk...maybe I'm confused. Lol. But unlikely.

@Nell
LavenDoo?? Your accent is so hard here its hard to make out compared to your usual memes....lol. Jk

Love ya biatch. Muah

SO thrilled this scum bucket got arrested! I honestly didn't expect it to happen, what with Oregon losing its damn mind and all. I wonder who pulled the strings to ensure he'd be held accountable and how they managed to do so while navigating that moronic law. Whoever they are, I'd love to give all of them a great big hug and a massive high five! :)

Hearing that this fucker was peacefully asleep on the couch while the wee one was crying in pain on the floor just further illustrates how mental he must be. Most of the vicious asswipes we read about here would at least be trying to cover their tracks or fabricating a ridiculous story to explain it away, not obliviously counting sheep. That's so creepy. o_O

Just read the full article and can't resist adding a few points...

From the link:
"They were able to do more research and speak with the doctors and try to figure out if they had enough evidence that Jacob was in substantial pain, so they felt like they had enough to prove that," said Quinney.
This is truly one of the dumbest and most reckless laws I've ever heard of... absolutely infuriating! One single photo of his little face should have been more than enough to prove substantial pain. And why must it be "substantial" pain? Isn't pain a subjective experience anyway? Even relatively "minor" abuse would still leave scars, even if only emotionally!

So under this law it's a-ok to abuse a child, as long as they can't speak and/or don't show physical evidence beyond bruises, welts and shallow cuts. I mean, just, WTF?!?! There are plenty of forms of physical (and emotional) abuse I can think of that might not leave visual evidence of pain behind.

I guess the trauma and fear of an assault alone is no big whoop to these lawmakers. Disgusting! When it comes to children, a society should always err on the side of caution and scrutiny, not the other way around. Grrrrr! :mad:
Hilaire's aunt, Dionee Hilaire, attended the hearing and afterward said Jacob's parents should share in the blame for what happened to their son, because they knew her nephew wasn't fit to babysit that night.

"These parents left Markell in charge of their two young children while he was drunk," said Hilaire. "You don’t leave children in the hands of drunk people. You just don’t do it."

Alicia Quinney said Hilaire's statement was untrue.
Um, yeah... I'm gonna go with a vote of not very believable here. Of course he's going to tell his family he was drunk. What other excuse could he possibly come up with other than drugs or alcohol?! Otherwise he'd have to admit he's just a sick fuck.

Besides, if these parents were so careless as to leave their child with a drunk man, I find it hard to believe they'd be on such a crusade to seek justice for their baby.

Maybe he was drunk, but if so, I tend to think he hid it well (as some people can) or he didn't start drinking until they left. Either way, the parents would be none the wiser and at no fault. However, I will say that I'm very curious to know how they selected this guy. Family friend? Babysitter ad? Seems like a full grown man offering babysitting services is a rather strange choice, IMHO. :shifty:

@amac The article said the sitter was a long time friend of theirs. They did know him and trusted him with their children. It wasn't some random dude.

@amac The article said the sitter was a long time friend of theirs. They did know him and trusted him with their children. It wasn't some random dude.

Oh ok, thanks! Prior to posting I had gone back and re-read the very first article of the thread and also the latest one, but I didn't see it mentioned in either. I must have somehow overlooked it -- or maybe it was included in another update somewhere in between. :wacky:

Back