• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
I doubt we'll hear much more after this. But, damn.
Eunice Police arrested a 13-year-old male Friday and booked him in connection with the rape of an 8-year-old and a 5-year-old.

The teen, who was not identified by police because of his age, was booked with two counts of first-degree rape, one count of aggravated battery and one count of sexual battery, Sgt. Stephanie Myers said.

The teen is accused of raping both children and forcing the oldest child to perform sex acts on the younger child, Myers said. The 8-year-old was choked by the teen as a way to force that child to perform sex acts on the youngest child, Myers said.
http://www.katc.com/story/32053671/...or-raping-two-children?clienttype=smartdevice

Prison till he's 21 ...
Great!! he has all that time to hone in on his skills.
This is a bad seed.
.... someone fucked this kid up.
I hate to say he is unfixable .... but .... not good odds.

Other articles mention the older victim, saying simply the teen "choked him" to make him compliant when "he" refused to rape the younger one. :(

I haven't found anything about the gender of the itty bitty one yet.

Not that I am excusing this hellbeast, but I do wonder just wtf this kid has been exposed to in his 13 years... o_O
Was thinking the same thing....
[doublepost=1464209046,1464208626][/doublepost]What do you do with him in this instance? On one hand if you send him to jail or Juvy he is just going to associate with teens just as messed up if not more screwed...
On the other hand he has proved he Cannot deal with being a normal teen so he can't roam free!!
On the other the state funded mental health system is just as bad as jail if not worse!
If he's charged as a teen he will be out in a few years... If charged as a adult he will be out in his 20s/30s, and even more screwed up from being around nothing but criminals.
What a dilemma... Obviously he needs some kind of help besides my foot in his ass.

The teen is accused of raping both children and forcing the oldest child to perform sex acts on the younger child, Myers said. The 8-year-old was choked by the teen as a way to force that child to perform sex acts on the youngest child, Myers said.

That is an inkling of conscious and a boat load of anger right there if you read it right.

This is a fairly rural town, not the kind of place people move to. They only leave. My family has lived 1 town over for 10 generations. I'm going to ask my aunt about this.

Back