• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/chil...sted-in-human-trafficking-operation/206911871
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation announced Friday authorities arrested 32 people in a Knoxville human trafficking operation.

The TBI said in a release two of the men, including a children’s minister, arrested in “Operation Someone Like Me” responded to ads for what they thought were girls under the age of 18.

TBI identified Knoxville's Jason Kennedy, 46, as the children's minister arrested for patronizing prostitution and human trafficking. Kennedy is a minister at Grace Baptist Church in Karns.
[....]
TBI director Mark Gwyn said Friday the men arrested include an engineer and a volunteer firefighter.

During the three-day operation, undercover agents posted ads on Backpage.com.

“We wanted to make sure there is no safe place to hide for criminals who would victimize the most vulnerable among us,” Gwyn said.

Knoxville Police Chief David Rausch and Community Coalition Against Human Trafficking spokesperson Kate Trudell said human trafficking is a demand-driven crime at a news conference Friday.
[....]
TBI partnered with the Knoxville Police Department, Community Coalition Against Human Trafficking, End Slavery Tennessee and Second Life Chattanooga in the operation.

“We are grateful for our relationship that we have with the TBI, and other agencies in our area,” Rausch said.

Trudell said after care for human trafficking victims is “a very important.”

“In order to truly put an end to human trafficking in our community we must eradicate the demand,” Trudell said. “This crime is grossly protected by stereotypes that tell us it happens to certain people in certain places, and many of like to believe that those people and those places are not here in Knoxville, Tenn., but folks, unfortunately, they are. This happening right here.”

“Operation Someone Like Me” is the fifth operation of its kind in the state between the TBI and partner agencies to help identify, investigate and prosecute human trafficking.
KennedyCropped__1463760711286_2414934_ver1.0_zpskbsdudpo.jpg

Sigh. In every single one of these stings, there's always some church member. But we're worried about trans people in bathrooms?!

100% predator. Im thinking he wanted to be a part of the church to have access to young ones easier without supervision.

Sigh. In every single one of these stings, there's always some church member. But we're worried about trans people in bathrooms?!
I'm worried bout the perverts at target who see a pretty girl go into the bathroom and decide.. Hey I'm gonna be a woman today. Then go and assault them. Other then that I can give a damn less if real transgendered use whatever the hell bathrooms they want. I just had to comment on what you said lol but yes it's a shame all these church members that claim to be so godly turn out to be so pervy!!

I'm worried bout the perverts at target who see a pretty girl go into the bathroom and decide.. Hey I'm gonna be a woman today.

I genuinely wonder what makes you think a man won't follow a pretty girl into a bathroom looking like a man, since it happens pretty regularly. If anything, having to transform themselves into a womanly-looking creature will slow them down.

Transgendered individuals have always used bathrooms appropriate for their identified gender. Guys weren't dressing up as women to gain entrance to the women's bathroom 5 years ago, and the only people who've done it since are conservatives trying to scare women. Because... they're worried about our safety or something. :p

Ghandi was a scumbag though.

I don't see the big deal about this. Dude paid a woman for sex, big fucking deal.

My grandfather was an evangelical pastor and the shit that would happen between these church folks was enough to steer me away from religion. I couldn't bring my kids up in church knowing the shit I know.

Transgender folks are welcome in my life but Bible Thumpers not so much.

I genuinely wonder what makes you think a man won't follow a pretty girl into a bathroom looking like a man, since it happens pretty regularly. If anything, having to transform themselves into a womanly-looking creature will slow them down.

Transgendered individuals have always used bathrooms appropriate for their identified gender. Guys weren't dressing up as women to gain entrance to the women's bathroom 5 years ago, and the only people who've done it since are conservatives trying to scare women. Because... they're worried about our safety or something. :p
Well now the new law at target lets any sex go into the bathrooms based on how if they feel like a man that day or a woman that day. You don't even have to be dressed up to do so making it that much easier for the perverts wanting to do harm.. If the legit transgendered community wants to use whatever bathroom i have no problems with that but the new law is dangerous

Well now the new law at target lets any sex go into the bathrooms based on how if they feel like a man that day or a woman that day. You don't even have to be dressed up to do so making it that much easier for the perverts wanting to do harm.. If the legit transgendered community wants to use whatever bathroom i have no problems with that but the new law is dangerous

Because evil-doers always obey the law.....

How about all the good people that are no longer being forced into breaking purposeless laws for no good reason?[/QUOTE
Im talking about that specific law from target. That's all I'm talking about ..what you just said... that's a whole other subject
My post came back all in one thing. Not sure why.. Sorry !

Last edited:
Yeah, it's not a law.

And, it's not against the law for a man to walk into a woman's restroom anyway. There has, literally, never been anything stopping them. Target's policy changes absolutely nothing.

According to what i read they passed a law.. Sounds like it makes sense its more of a new rule but yea look it up. I was probably wrong. I d k but as to what I said I didn't realise what you were saying had to do with what we been talking back and forth about. I never thought of it that way because when I initially heard about their law or rule the worst came to my mind.. I k what you mean now but I do still think it is dangerous.

Anyone with ill intent towards another human being could have entered the restrooms at Target and commit a crime. I highly doubt these unsavory people are waiting for laws or rules to be passed out so that they can seize the opportunity to hurt someone. Hell, that happens almost daily.

We just had some fool released from Prison after many violent crimes, some against females. What did he do? He followed her to the restroom at a park and raped her. I bet you that would have happened regardless.

Anyone with ill intent towards another human being could have entered the restrooms at Target and commit a crime. I highly doubt these unsavory people are waiting for laws or rules to be passed out so that they can seize the opportunity to hurt someone. Hell, that happens almost daily.

We just had some fool released from Prison after many violent crimes, some against females. What did he do? He followed her to the restroom at a park and raped her. I bet you that would have happened regardless.

There was a case in my hometown a few years ago, a man was released from prison and the same fucking day followed a Walgreens employee in the bathroom and raped her.

There was a case in my hometown a few years ago, a man was released from prison and the same fucking day followed a Walgreens employee in the bathroom and raped her.

The one here happened about a month ago. He had been out for 22 hours before he followed the teen girl into the restroom.

Regarding the topic of human trafficking, I'd highly recommend a movie called "Eden". It's based on a true story and gives an interesting/painful insight into what these poor girls endure.

ETA: It looks like there are several movies with this title. The one I'm referring to came out in 2012.

Last edited:
Transgender folks are welcome in my life but Bible Thumpers not so much.

The former give much better head.

If the legit transgendered community wants to use whatever bathroom i have no problems with that but the new law is dangerous

I don't get it. You have fucking stalls in a womans bathroom. There's privacy there. What does it matter who comes in there? I'm not gonna see shit if i go into a womens bathroom. It really should be men/parents of young boys who are wigging out about this issue(if you're gonna be dumb/overly sensitive/reactionary enough to care at all of course), yet i don't see anybody making a fuss about some woman coming into a mens room and gawking at cocks. Yet another example of how sexist America society/culture is. They don't bat an eye at the plight of men, or even young boys. Sickening.

He followed her to the restroom at a park and raped her. I bet you that would have happened regardless.

Now he would have just put a wig on and gotten away with it, cuz you know, Target and violent trannies and oh my god ya'll what is happening to our country!!! And so forth.

Back