• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Altitude sickness happens in low oxygen pressure conditions. A way to prevent it is to increase the amount of red cells in the organism: a diet rich on folic acid and B12 vitamin is a most. Both are found in red meat, fish and alike... yup. Veganism works great with cows.

I just read a story about 2 war veterans...Amputees at that that climbed Everest in a week....bet they were NOT vegans. They didn't get altitude sickness and die...they made it all the way to the top. Just saying

Altitude sickness happens in low oxygen pressure conditions. A way to prevent it is to increase the amount of red cells in the organism: a diet rich on folic acid and B12 vitamin is a most. Both are found in red meat, fish and alike... yup. Veganism works great with cows.

Most vegans (I used to be one and am weaning off of meat to go back to it) make sure they have enough of the vitamins that are needed. A lot of the food or almond milks have B12 added.

Most vegans (I used to be one and am weaning off of meat to go back to it) make sure they have enough of the vitamins that are needed. A lot of the food or almond milks have B12 added.
Unfortunately we don't have four stomachs to process all the vegetables needed... like cows... just saying...

My vegetarian friends use B12 and iron supplements daily yet refuse to accept their diet leaves them short of nutrients.

Unfortunately we don't have four stomachs to process all the vegetables needed... like cows... just saying...

Not really. Hemp, alfalfa and aloe are easy to find, you don't need a truck load of it and it provides your nutrients, including b12.

LOL okay, what does her being vegan have to do with anything though? Or did they just think that would be an amusing title (I chuckled)...

I fucking HATE altitude sickness, goddamn what an AWFUL way to die. Just makes my skin crawl thinking about it. I really hate that terrible pressure you get in your ears flying/hiking, can't imagine how bad she must have felt while she died. Just awful...eeesh.

My vegetarian friends use B12 and iron supplements daily yet refuse to accept their diet leaves them short of nutrients.
Their deficiencies might not have to do with their diet at all. Some people are anemic or don't process iron properly anyway, and some people take additional iron supplements for other reasons.
It is true that vegetables aren't high in B12, though. But if you're eating properly while vegetarian, you can still get enough of it that you won't be sick (or need supplements). It's possible. Just saying... being vegetarian doesn't inherently come along with vitamin deficiency.

And the sister of this woman is going batshit about the death.

She chose to climb Mt fucking Everest. It may not be as dangerous a climb as it was 50 years ago, but its still a mountain that kills many, every single year.

I'm sorry that she died. But really. Vegan or not (and ffs, as @Knox said, eat a damn steak) - she was an adult who made the conscious choice to mosey up a mountain on a trek that is globally renowned for its danger and risk of death - and the sister is all surprised and outraged?

Yes. Death DOES happen. Even when you're a pretty middle aged white woman choosing to undertake a potentially deadly trek for no real, discernible reason. I don't see why that's so damn outrageous. She made her bed, now she's forced to lie in it, for eternity.

FUCK a year of silence and this thread is what makes me reply? Anywho, I'm curious why you had to bring race into this shit. Are you mayhaps racist? This was funny though. The power of Everest too much for meak little vegans. Kek. If not making you weak, veganism must make you stupid because they should have gone prepared for that sort of shit. Idiots. Packing light is a horrible idea. You should bring an entire group of people each carrying their own share of the tools and shit necessary for emergency survival. There is literally strength in numbers. If you had the type of preperation for this shit, you wouldn't DIE like this. Oxygen bottles, insulated tents, heat solutions, water sources, etc. If you can't prepare for every and any outcome you can possibly imagine, you have no business scaling deaths door.

Last edited:
Ok. We do know that not every one of the 300 bodies on Everest is vegan or vegetarian right.

Her being a vegan likely had nothing to do with her dying.

I don't know I just really wanted to say that to be honest. Who cares, In a genuine response to you I said people who are not well prepared be it physically for what ever reason, mentally or in general have absolutely no business scaling deaths door. Fact of the matter is, she was a vegan and she was too weak for the climb. Whether that's related or not is irrelevent, she only failed in her mission to prove vegans strong. She died a fool, not a hero. She died because she was stupid. Whether it's because she was vegan or not is up to debate and will never truly be solved. But the fact is, the irony behind her death hurts veganism and it makes me laugh.

I'm sorry if I offend someone here*: there is a good reason why humans have eyes at front and fangs! We hunt our food!
Another purebred mis-informed and moronic comment.

As if any human ever hunted a cow, sheep, pig, fish, etc and used their fangs?

And speaking of these bullshit fangs, not even Australopithecus from 4 million years ago had fangs.

As usual people flap their gums without even thinking what utter garbage emanates from their mouth.

Another purebred mis-informed and moronic comment.

As if any human ever hunted a cow, sheep, pig, fish, etc and used their fangs?

And speaking of these bullshit fangs, not even Australopithecus from 4 million years ago had fangs.

As usual people flap their gums without even thinking what utter garbage emanates from their mouth.
Get a mirror. Open your mouth (same way you do for your bf). Take a good hard look. Humans have 4 "fangs" aka eye teeth, cuspids, canine teeth. The actual names are maxillary canine and mandibular canine. Even babies have these teeth.

There's also plenty of proof that older civilizations ate raw meat with their teeth.

May I suggest you start flapping a textbook or two instead of these gums you are yabbering about.

To be fair though I eat meat, and gearing up climb Mount Everest would be about all I could do. I would need a nap before I started.

Yeah, I was just joking with that comparison. I actually love Earhart. I wanted her on the new 20 dollar bill instead of Harriet Tubman. Reasons being, Amelia was such a naughty girl which is just my speed. Here's an actual quote of hers in a letter to her fiance.
"...Please let us not interfere with the others’ work or play...On our life together I shall not hold you to any medieval code of faithfulness to me nor shall I consider myself bound to you similarly.”

Girls just wanna have fun.
Harriet Tubman had Narcelopsy.

Get a mirror. Open your mouth (same way you do for your bf). Take a good hard look. Humans have 4 "fangs" aka eye teeth, cuspids, canine teeth.
You're another one who comments and doesnt comprehend the content.

Humans have 4 "fangs"

42365597.jpg

No they dont.

As usual, pointing out reality to wimminz is a waste of time. Forget it.

You're another one who comments and doesnt comprehend the content.

Humans have 4 "fangs"

42365597.jpg

No they dont.

As usual, pointing out reality to wimminz is a waste of time. Forget it.

I know I'm just a lowly woman and nothing I say could be correct, so I bring you you proof. In the form of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canine_tooth. I would like you to note that if you look at the citations and resources used for this, they are written by men. So they can't be wrong.

Just because you've never heard of canine teeth being called fangs, doesn't mean that they aren't called that elsewhere in the world. Like I said, pick up a textbook, or use google. You can do more with your computer than jerk off to guys on muscle forums ;)

ETA: Since I was doing your homework anyways. I found a lovely MALE dentist in AU who also calls them fangs and has plenty of pictures. I can link you if you want. Maybe you can contact him and tell him he's wrong too.

Last edited:
I know I'm just a lowly woman and nothing I say could be correct,
Correct.

so I bring you you proof. In the form of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canine_tooth.

How is this proof? You and the other numbnuts cant get your head around one simple thing... a fang is a sharp elongated tooth , the purpose of which is to grab prey. The wiki article says " are relatively long, pointed teeth.", the picture of the dog shows a relatively long pointed tooth. Your own proof negates your own ignorant bleatings! Yet you are too dumb to see it. Laughable

Humans do not have fangs....not for 5 million years. End of story. You clearly are too dumb to see how this relates to the original idiot statement in the context of vegetarianism? You must have pea soup for brains.
You just got owned. AGAIN!

Just because you've never heard of canine teeth being called fangs, doesn't mean that they aren't called that elsewhere in the world.
Im talking about what known in the English world. Now that you have been bested, you're trying to bring in some kind of lame crap about what other cultures call them? But then this is what you wimminz do in your desperate attempts to crawl out of the illogical holes you dig for yourselves. Sad.

ETA: Since I was doing your homework anyways. I found a lovely MALE dentist in AU who also calls them fangs and has plenty of pictures. I can link you if you want. Maybe you can contact him and tell him he's wrong too.
Hes obviously joking, and you're too stupid to twig. JFC.

Seriously Gable got one thread locked, and he's sticking around to annoy us even more? Fucking lame. He talks so much shit, without any facts. Fucking moron. Fucking loser. Fucking ass clown. Dumb motherfucker. Pencil dick cock sucking bitch.:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:
Thank you for your "valuable" contribution to the conversation. I think its pretty easy to see why you are a fat clumsy uneducated housewife with Lupus. Without this forum to give you a voice to be heard and feel important, the drudgery of your life must be overwheming. I only feel sorry for you. Your husband deserves a medal. Somebody please tell Pink about The Stinky Cornhole, so she can write a song about her.

Last edited:
Correct.

How is this proof? You and the other numbnuts cant get your head around one simple thing... a fang is a sharp elongated tooth , the purpose of which is to grab prey. The wiki article says " are relatively long, pointed teeth.", the picture of the dog shows a relatively long pointed tooth. Your own proof negates your own ignorant bleatings! Yet you are too dumb to see it. Laughable

Humans do not have fangs....not for 5 million years. End of story. You clearly are too dumb to see how this relates to the original idiot statement in the context of vegetarianism? You must have pea soup for brains.
You just got owned. AGAIN!

Im talking about what known in the English world. Now that you have been bested, you're trying to bring in some kind of lame crap about what other cultures call them? But then this is what you wimminz do in your desperate attempts to crawl out of the illogical holes you dig for yourselves. Sad.

Hes obviously joking, and you're too stupid to twig. JFC.

Thank you for your "valuable" contribution to the conversation. I think its pretty easy to see why you are a fat clumsy uneducated housewife with Lupus. Without this forum to give you a voice to be heard and feel important, the drudgery of your life must be overwheming. I only feel sorry for you. Your husband deserves a medal. Somebody please tell Pink about The Stinky Cornhole, so she can write a song about her.

I will try and type reeeal slow for you. Since you seem to have some sort of reading comprehension issues.

I'm english too - not American, so you can't even try to poke fun at that. I wasn't talking about what it's called in some 3rd world country. I was talking about what its called in english speaking countries. Are you mammalian? Then you have fucking fangs. Don't try and cherry pick and say "oh but they show a dog". They are to grab prey you say? Funny because the article also says that's exactly what those teeth are for. I may be dumb, but at least I can read and comprehend what's been said :)

The dentist wasn't joking. He's showing before and after pictures of his work. He files extra long canine teeth down to give a flatter, smoother smile.

I know you feel like women are to be owned, but you will never own me. Not even in the wit department. Misogynist beta men like you are too weak to own women. You are doomed to be forever single, picking up the trashy scraps left over from the alphas. Sloppy seconds for you!

In mammalian oral anatomy, the canine teeth, also called cuspids, dog teeth, fangs, or (in the case of those of the upper jaw) eye teeth, are relatively long, pointed teeth. However, they can appear more flattened, causing them to resemble incisors and leading them to be called incisiform. They developed and are used primarily for firmly holding food in order to tear it apart, and occasionally as weapons. They are often the largest teeth in a mammal's mouth. Most species that develop them normally have four per mammal, two in the upper jaw and two in the lower, separated within each jaw by its incisors; humans and dogs are examples.

@tundrumbalind, American President Abraham Lincoln purportedly posed the query, "If you call a dog's tail a leg, how many legs does the dog have?" The answer, of course, is "Four; merely saying something is so doesn't make it so".

--Al

I will try and type reeeal slow for you. Since you seem to have some sort of reading comprehension issues.
No actually its you with the problem, if you think a fang is anything other than a sharp elongated tooth. Ive already given you the definition, and explained its purpose, and you STILL cant get it. Unbelievable.

You cant even spell pseudonym properly!

I'm english too - not American, so you can't even try to poke fun at that.
If you're English, then why can't you understand the words in the language? Truly, you and the shrews here are the only ones who Ive ever met that dont know what a fang is! Next you'll be telling us toenails are really claws!!!!!!! bwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha

I wasn't talking about what it's called in some 3rd world country.
you said "they aren't called that elsewhere in the world." Since in English speaking countries it has the proper English meaning I gave, what you are peddling here is that it has a different meaning in non-English speaking countries. So you just owned yourself, you goose.

I was talking about what its called in english speaking countries.
No you werent, this is your major problem. In other words, you dont know English, or are just talking shit.

Are you mammalian?
No. I am reptilian, like you lot. ;)

Then you have fucking fangs.
Really? Wouldnt fucking fangs, should one have such a thing, be close to the genitals? One doesnt fuck with their mouth.

Don't try and cherry pick and say "oh but they show a dog". They are to grab prey you say? Funny because the article also says that's exactly what those teeth are for. I may be dumb, but at least I can read and comprehend what's been said :)
You've gone so far into the hole with your bullshit, you dont even know what the original argument was. So , like all the other numpties here with stretch marks and incontinence problems, let me spoon feed you.

At #28 Special Pleading Queers Ass said "there is a good reason why humans have eyes at front and fangs!"

A stupid comment, because a fang is an elongated incisor tooth used by predators to specifically choke and crush the neck of prey. To kill. That is a fact

Humans have NEVER caught their food that way. That is a fact.

Humans have not ever had fangs since 4 million years ago. That is a fact.

SPQA makes stupid comments. That is a fact.

Another one of Special Pleading Queers Ass comments is at #39
"Unfortunately we don't have four stomachs to process all the vegetables needed... like cows..."

This comment shows she/it has zero understanding of the twaddle it is babbling through its gum flapping. Our guts are indeed perfectly suited toward a largely herbivorous diet. That is a fact. It has no correlation to the eating habits or diet of cow which is totally different.

END OF STORY.

The dentist wasn't joking. He's showing before and after pictures of his work. He files extra long canine teeth down to give a flatter, smoother smile.
Humans arent born with extended canines (fangs). You can continue to be a s stupid as you like, and quote soem dumbass imaginery dentist, but I have shown that you are a pointless ungrounded debater. Even a mass-debator I would say.

I know you feel like women are to be owned, but you will never own me. Not even in the wit department. Misogynist beta men like you are too weak to own women. You are doomed to be forever single, picking up the trashy scraps left over from the alphas. Sloppy seconds for you!

This is directed to the casual internet observer who may be reading this thread and not a member of this "amusing" wimminz site.

Gentleman and Ladies (qualifier - no tatttoos or piercings),

You see here another fine example of the convoluted "rabbit in the hole" argument so prolific amongst wimminz.when they are corralled in the dunce's corner and have no where to run.

Note also that the mysoginy / victim card is also played. Lets examine this, shall we? The female is cornered and corrected, but cannot accept that she is wrong. Instead, rebellious snarling ensues, replete with personal attacks of mysogynism, unfair domination of women in general, and references to being subordinate to pack leaders and having to have sex with the leftover women after they have been gangbanged by those pack leaders.(the Chad Thundercocks)

Isnt it interesting, gentleman and ladies, that all this crops up out of nowhere. Proving again, that with most wimminz, there is a underlying current of inferiority, victimisation, and a bubbling hatred of all men. This hatred must surface when any attempt by me is made to suggest the wimminz is incorrect, and the rage must be maintained until death ensues.

MGTOW all the way!

behold, a fang
Lower_wisdom_tooth.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

behold, claws!

toenail-fungus-pictures-4.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I-Am-Scrubbing-A-Bat-With-A-Toothbrush-Your-Arguements-Is-Invalid-Funny-Bat-Meme-Picture.jpg

Last edited:
Back