• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Podargus

Reality Bites
It took me a while to work out how to word that one.

No names or other info.

Crappy phone footage taken by a good samaritan :rolleyes: from across the street.

This is the shocking moment a girlfriend was run over by the 'other woman' after catching her boyfriend cheating.

The woman can be seen lashing out at her partner's lover, smashing the window of her car, before she is run down and left with a badly broken leg.

The astonishing incident, which took place in Tennessee, was captured on a cell phone camera from a window across the street before being uploaded to a video sharing site.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...atches-boyfriend-cheating-run-love-rival.html

Last edited:
Now that was some crazy shit that went down there when chick tries to stand up on the exposed broken bone and her useless foot just kind of flops to the side. :jawdrop:

~@Forensicwx~ UtOh ... UtOh ... "The Footage, The Footage", combined with the videographers Muttley laugh finds me in total agreement with your astute observation. :)

Run her over because its all HER fault...I hope she gets some time for being stupid...she should have run down the boyfriend and given this lady a ride home.

Hhaha that was fucking awesome.

Reading it i figured this would be some deal where she's damn near bout to yank the bitch out of her car, so the broad accidentally runs her over trying to get away or does so in self defense. Nope.

Godo shit. One hood rat will get arrested for some serious vehicular related assualt charge, another hood rat is down for the count with a mangled leg. Good fucking thread.

Omg! She's lucky she didn't have her head pop like a watermelon. :dead:. When she looks down at her leg and the camera zooms in: the face is priceless.

Back