• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Abroad and @McDanel.

Matronly? Lol that's classic :D. While i may indeed get less bum pinching and boob groping if I were older, the very fact that men there think its OK to leer, stare, approach with lewd innuendo - and violate my body and person just because I'm white and a Blondie is what shits me to tears.

I'm with McDanel, to be honest. I may get less of a sexually charged experience, but it certainly wouldn't make me safer overall. I look very Dutch/Swedish in colouring. Unless they recognize my accent, I'd absolutely be lumped into the general 'European/Caucasian' group.

Everytime I travel overseas to any nation that is not first world AND westernized, I have a hard time with men. Its sick and at times, scary. And I'm by no means the best looking chick out there. But the hair really attracts them - if they're not white themselves - and being white - they think I'm rich. Ergo, add it all up - vagina, blonde, white, rich - I'm a walking talking target in a lot of places in the world. And I value my life too much just to see the pyramids in front of me.

As for the situation improving - I hope so too. But honestly? The Islamic world is going to violently implode. And within our lifetime. Its already a simmering pot of violence and discrimination and hate, suffering, poverty and funny how most refugees are from Islamic nations. They're not working. They're failing. I feel sad for the faceless people who mean no harm, but I see it drastically worsening in the coming 20-30 years, IMO.

Last edited:
While Egypt and Greece squabble about swerve or no swerve, the search continues to locate the black boxes of Egypt Air flight 804.

Five days after disappearing en route from Paris to Cairo, some debris from the plane -- including life vests, personal belongings and parts of wreckage -- has been recovered.
Small fragments of human remains have also been found, and officials in the Egyptian capital are trying to identify and match them to victims. Families of the victims have been giving DNA samples to help with the grim task, Egypt's Ministry of Civil Aviation says.
But it remains too early to determine from examining the remains whether or not there was an explosion on the flight, an official at the morgue told CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/24/middleeast/egyptair-flight-804-main/index.html

Small fragments of human remains suggest an explosion of some force on the plane to me.

What say you @Forensicwx?

Nice observation, @Victoria! I agree.

Although it is possible that the remains get heavily damaged on impact, it isn't likely that they would all be decimated. With in-ocean crashes, you'll likely find some body parts, mixed with whole bodies, but the people are still mostly protected by the metal shell of the plane when it collides with the water surface.

The clue that speaks to me the loudest is that the debris field is 40 miles long. Considering how quickly it was found and the fact that the Mediterranean is a land-protected body of water, there's no way currents naturally drifted that distance. The wreckage would be in a tighter, denser area if the plane was intact when it crashed.

I haven't seen any pictures, but my opinion based on just those two facts (if both are INDEED facts)?

This was an instantaneous, catastrophic event. That puppy came apart mid air.

Last edited:
Back