• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I had to look that shit up. I only know the herpes because Obsolete needed help identifying the bumps on her upper lip. Can't learn everything in one day.
Seriously woman? We talk on a regular basis. Why for fucks sake would you not just ask me what the CLAP was instead of Googling it? Plus I know a few whores from "the old days" that could probably show you what it looks like first hand.

@AngelFire has to use the word CLAP every time she fills out a medical history form.

You bitch!!! I told you that in private.
[doublepost=1464117778,1464117677][/doublepost]
Seriously woman? We talk on a regular basis. Why for fucks sake would you not just ask me what the CLAP was instead of Googling it? Plus I know a few whores from "the old days" that could probably show you what it looks like first hand.

Google has images. Eeeek The same reaction I had when googling blue waffle thanks to that whore Obsolete.

You bitch!!! I told you that in private.
[doublepost=1464117778,1464117677][/doublepost]

Google has images. Eeeek The same reaction I had when googling blue waffle thanks to that whore Obsolete.
NO NO NO. That happened to me with two girls, one cup. I still cry when I think about that. HORROR. I did however send you and leavemebe an eye blinding photo a while back. I deleted it immediately and went to look at my iPad and that shit was there! Damn iCloud.

So, I heard that, if you google "Japan's age of consent", a Google programmer has rigged it so that some picture of a disapproving white guy pops up.

I'm at work. Will someone check?

So, I heard that, if you google "Japan's age of consent", a Google programmer has rigged it so that some picture of a disapproving white guy pops up.

I did, all I got was a smiling pic of BiteMe winking at me. What does that mean?

I clearly am a slow learner. I googled it and some weird fool with bad hair appears frowning at you.
[doublepost=1464119138,1464119083][/doublepost]
NO NO NO. That happened to me with two girls, one cup. I still cry when I think about that. HORROR. I did however send you and leavemebe an eye blinding photo a while back. I deleted it immediately and went to look at my iPad and that shit was there! Damn iCloud.

Yeah that picture should be sent to Syria. Betcha they'd surrender.

... ... you... you all... you...

13934356_gal.jpg

I would put an angry otter screaming PERVERT! all over the place but that would be a sad reminder...

Back