• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
How does one get banned so quickly?
[doublepost=1464118449,1464118387][/doublepost]Ohhhh. It's black and white profile pic guy.

confused here.....black and white picture guy?

and holy hell what a sick fuck, and seriously you don't trust people in real life and you trust them even less online!!!
I will never understand how gullible and stupid women with kids can be!

Last edited:
I guess that's better then bein ...
Buck toothed , bald peanut head .... gonna get raped in the ass in prison ... cuz he likes diddlin little kids guy :D

confused here.....black and white picture guy?

and holy hell what a sick fuck, and seriously you don't trust people in real life and you trust them even less online!!!
I will never understand how gullible and stupid women with kids can be!

Some guy keeps getting banned and he always gives himself away because he keeps using brooding black and white profile pics and just jumps in posting stories from his first post.

Your talking about that lurker guy?? The guy on here who admitted he loves reading the horrible stories that he gets off on. Yea he's effed up

Admonished for breaching bail?

Seriously England. Get out of the EU and regain your Judicial Balls.

On bail... Why on bail to begin with? He's a child sex predator. A dangerous, proven pedophile.

Such soft sentencing. Its not even about punishing him (although I'd love to see him neutered before dumping in a black hole of a cell, permanently) but its about KEEPING other children safe.

The UK judiciary and the UK penal system is failing the victims of crime, miserably.

Ok. What the hell is wrong with this woman. She deserves to be charged with child endangerment also. She knows this depraved pig was charged with sexually assaulting her daughter! The she goes and meets him after the fact!? You have got to be kidding me, please tell me this is a bullshit article because I can't wrap my head around this type of behavior. She's that desperate for a small dick that she would agree to meet him after he was charged with molesting her daughter at least 3 times in a car? :fish:

Back