• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@araisner Thank you for the picture of Austin, I couldn't find one of him. So adorable.

Her facebook, with not one picture of her stepchildren. She actually had two stepchildren, the other is a girl.

https://www.facebook.com/anna.griffen?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

A few special tweets from her twitter account:

Hmmm. Her stepson had potty training problems? Perhaps this was his egregious behavior which merited the punishment of being boiled alive? ETA: @Kiddie Just saw your comment. So agree.

Is it a prerequisite for baby killers to have a picture and comment critical of Casey Anthony? I can't remember how many times I've seen this phenomenon.

358qxk0.png

She better crochet herself a shiv during those long boring days in lockup, because bitch is going to need one when her baby killing ass is target numero uno in prison.

Killing one of those pesky stepchildren should take the pressure off you, babe! Check, done.

[doublepost=1458382259,1458373772][/doublepost]
he took your article and rewrote it for the front page. be proud. also it says that may happen somewhere maybe in the main forum directory also i hate you snoods.

I realize there are certain stories horrific or unusual enough to make the Front Page, but I don't know if "proud" is the word I'd use regarding a 4-year-old boy boiling to death. But I am proud that you hate me. :woot:

Last edited:
I did some snooping on her FB and found that one of her (probably now) ex-friends has Austin's picture as their profile pic.

z706O0e.jpg

i1ed03.jpg

This is the face of a woman who probably thinks she's hot shit for yelling at the old lady at the DMV when they don't renew her license fast enough. Just sayin'.

Wow, her only uploaded picture is of Casey Anthony, last year. I doubt that is just a coincidence.

I love Casey Anthony...she is one of the most misunderstood women in American. I'm not sure how any of you can ignore the fact that Cindy Anthony would rather see her daughter get the electric chair than admit her husband was a pervert that molested both her daughter and beloved granddaughter. The lies this mother told herself and the denial games she played cost her grand daughter her life...So incredibly sad. I'm glad Casey is finally free of them both, George and Cindy will never see her again...stuck there in an empty house with each other and their lies and their secrets.
[doublepost=1458702985,1458702259][/doublepost]@LeMacey, i know its not the most popular opinion...buts it correct. Her mother needed to protect a secret so badly, and hated her daughter so much she was prepared to send her to the electric chair.

According to a police detective, 25-year-old Anna Ritchie held Austin Cooper’s legs under the water for 25 minutes before pulling him out.

She admitted to police she ran the water a little hotter than usual as punishment.

Austin was found dead by his father the next morning.

In additional police testimony, Ritchie told detectives that she saw skin in the tub after she removed him from the hot water. She also told police that after she put Austin to bed she could hear him crying for about two to three hours but did not check on him.

A detective in court on Friday said the boy’s father, Robert Richie III was not at home at the time of the bath and when he came home from work, Anna Ritchie told her husband not to check on the child for fear of waking him up.

What a fucking beast. So Dad definitely wasn't there and she talked him into not checking on him when he got home. Austin must have been in agony, crying his little heart out for 3 hours straight! Cried until he died, I imagine.

http://www.fox19.com/story/31569042...m-left-child-in-scalding-water-for-25-minutes

Austin must have been in agony, crying his little heart out for 3 hours straight! Cried until he died, I imagine.
Oh my god, truth.:arghh:

Knowing this to be most likely the exact reality for little Austin, the rage makes me feel a little like I'm falling. 4 year olds are little shitheads a goodly percentage of the time, but listening to one cry while they die? Knowing you chose their fate!

What a disgusting waste of oxygen. Put her smack dab in the most brutal, crowded, understaffed prison available and spread the word around what she's in for. (Not impossible to maybe spread the word, find out the institution, write some polite correspondence and sit back, wait.)

I've binge-watched Wentworth too many times.. :oops: Where is Bea when you need her..

I would have beat her til my hands fell off then had someone else call 911 if I was the Dad. Fuck her ignorant ass.

Last edited:
Even 25 seconds of burns are excruciating . Let alone the cold hearted cunt that would hold a child in hot water for 25 MINUTES.
It's beyond evil. She has no heart which is why his agonised death cries didn't bother her . I would happily hold her head in a pot of boiling bleach if I had the chance . She is an empty soul of no use to this earth and my heart aches for that little boy and all he suffered .

Oh my god, truth.:arghh:

Knowing this to be most likely the exact reality for little Austin, the rage makes me feel a little like I'm falling. 4 year olds are little shitheads a goodly percentage of the time, but listening to one cry while they die? Knowing you chose their fate!

What a disgusting waste of oxygen. Put her smack dab in the most brutal, crowded, understaffed prison available and spread the word around what she's in for. (Not impossible to maybe spread the word, find out the institution, write some polite correspondence and sit back, wait.)

I've binge-watched Wentworth too many times.. :oops: Where is Bea when you need her..
I agree! And I love Wentworth also!!

Just when I think I Have heard it all.
This is some cold blooded shit.
How can anyone hate a child this much?
Was his sister home? Did she see or hear?
So, so, so much therapy!

Robert Ritchie says he returned home from work Tuesday night to find Anna had already given 4-year-old Austin Cooper a bath and put him to bed.
As soon as I read this, the alarms went off. This really had nothing to do with Austin. :spy: This had to do with the dad.
He wasn't home by the time Austin went to bed? The fact that they even mentioned that makes me think it was out of the ordinary.

I would imagine after that hellacious bath, it took Austin HOURS before he was able to go to sleep/die... Kinda makes me wonder if this wasn't an issue the old wifey was infuriated by & decided to teach her hubbie a lesson? I'm curious to know if dad went out after work & if nights were his regular schedule? :pompous:

Even in @Snoods last post, (I tried to post it but it only posted the link) ..it says he cried for about 2-3 hours- but I wouldn't be surprised if it was more. Same with him being in the tub for 25 minutes. If she said 30, I'd think a full hour. Dad is just as responsible for this as she is IMO & you know what they say, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". :devil:

Last edited:
M0EHbVD.jpg

R9XnDUo.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...r-and-let-him-bleed-to-death-prosecutors-say/

On a morning last month, Robert Ritchie III awoke to find that his son was not breathing. The Cincinnati Enquirer reported that he sobbed into the phone to the police dispatcher: “I think my son died.”

The dispatcher asked Ritchie to try resuscitating the 4-year-old. “He is stiff as a board,” Ritchie cried.

His paternal instincts were right. Upon arrival at the Atrium Medical Center, in Middletown, Ohio, Austin Derreck Cooper was pronounced dead of shock from blood and fluid loss.

Robert Ritchie told police that the last he saw of his son was before his wife went to give him a “hot bath.”

Prosecutors now believe that “hot” was a grotesque understatement — the water in which Anna Ritchie placed Austin, they allege, was scalding.

Fornshell told reporters Monday that Ritchie was resentful of being the primary caretaker of a child who was not biologically hers (she and Robert assumed guardianship of Austin in January). Ritchie allegedly considered the scalding bath a punishment, holding Austin in waters of approximately 134 degrees for up to 25 minutes.

“Just to be in that tub for a minute or two would have to be the most excruciating pain,” Fornshell said. “As a father, it makes you angry that somebody can do that to a child.”

By the time Austin was allowed out of the water, “half of his body was substantially burned to the point that the skin’s hanging on the body.”

His skin was falling off his legs, prosecutors said, and he was bleeding significantly. But they allege that Ritchie did not seek medical treatment and instead placed him in pajamas and socks and put him to bed. Had Austin been hospitalized immediately, there is a high likelihood that he would have survived, Fornshell said.

The fact that his father heard him crying throughout the ordeal and did nothing infuriates me. I hope his cries haunt him for the rest of his life.

His skin was falling off? I have to assume all of these people have some kind of mental illness or evil in them. I could never hold a human, let alone a child.. Shit let alone a fucking hideous, naked mole rat, screaming in scolding water till its skin bubbled and fell off. How do you handle the screams and cries and suffering?

From what I read here his child was already asleep by the time he got home, she didn't want the father to check on his son because he might wake up.. to cry some more. That monster looks pissed off still in her mug. She hated this poor child so much she was able to withstand his blood curdling screams as she held him in that water for 25 minutes, screams that probably could've been heard a block away? Did anybody hear him? ugh.. my god..

I hate this bitch. I really hope karma gets her good. I can't even stand a drop of hot water. This poor little guy was so cute and it hurts knowing he was in so much pain and scared. I'm counting down the time until school is out and I can give my daughter a hug. I hate reading these regardless, but it's worse when she's not near me.

And I love his name. So sweet. RIP, Austin. That wicked, evil step monster can't hurt you anymore.

Last edited:
sure would like to hear that this woman was set on fire and died a painful death. That may seem wrong as this is a human being n setting a human being on fire is inhumane punishment, but letting this bitch live in prison for what she did isn't shit.

From what I read here his child was already asleep by the time he got home, she didn't want the father to check on his son because he might wake up.. to cry some more. That monster looks pissed off still in her mug. She hated this poor child so much she was able to withstand his blood curdling screams as she held him in that water for 25 minutes, screams that probably could've been heard a block away? Did anybody hear him? ugh.. my god..

Except for this
Robert Ritchie told police that the last he saw of his son was before his wife went to give him a “hot bath.”

A misquote? Or was he really not at work?

dad arrested
http://wdtn.com/2016/05/23/father-of-boy-burned-in-tub-arrested/

LEBANON, Ohio (WDTN) – The father of the boy who died after being scalded with hot water has been charged in connection with his death.

Robert Ritchie III was booked in the Warren County Jail on Monday facing charges of involuntary manslaughter and child endangering. Both are felonies.

“He never laid eyes on that child for 15 hours until he found him dead the next morning in his crib,” said David Fornshell, the Warren County Prosecutor.

Ritchie was arrested after a grand jury found sufficient evidence that the father knew about his son’s injuries for 15 hours.

Ritchie spoke exclusively with 2 NEWS in April about the death of his son, Austin Cooper.

He said while he did not check on his son when he got home from work, he could hear Austin talking to one of his toys assuming the child was doing fine.

An autopsy revealed the boy died of hypovolemic shock after bleeding through the night. Records showed his skin was falling off his legs when his stepmother put him to bed.

The Warren County Prosecutor said there was evidence the father knew about the burns. Had he checked on his son, Austin may still be alive.

“Knowing that the child had been burnt to the extent there was injuries and bleeding and not laying eyes on that child for 15 hours straight, I don’t know any parent who would do that,” said Fornshell.

He got into a hot bath last night with my wife and she thought [unintelligible] OK. So, he said he wanted to go lay down in bed.”

Why would he even mention the poor boy having a bath the night before. Really suspicious. If you wake up and everything is normal routine for your child and they are not breathimy your not going to mention a hot bath. Unless you know he was boiled in it! Can't even read this one completely. I know when water hits my toes it hurts. This poor baby. Beyond comprehension.

34911B1B00000578-3606019-image-m-11_1464095297286.jpg

A grand jury has indicted an Ohio man who prosecutors say waited 15 hours to call for help despite knowing his wife had placed his 4-year-old son in scalding water, eventually causing his death.

A Warren County grand jury indicted Robert Ritchie of Franklin on Monday on charges including involuntary manslaughter and child endangering.

Prosecutors say in March Ritchie's wife, Anna, 25, put Austin Cooper in water estimated at 130 degrees for at least 20 minutes as a punishment.

The boy was bleeding and had skin coming off his legs, and authorities say Robert knew he had been burned and scalded, and was blistering.

An investigator testified in March that Anna Ritchie admitted hearing Austin crying, but that she ignored his distress and told his father not to check on him that night.

Robert found the boy dead the next morning.

'The allegations that exist against Mr. Ritchie are that for a period of 15 hours after he had been informed that the child had been burned, after he had been informed that the child had blisters and that there was at least some level of bleeding, that he never laid eyes on that child for 15 hours until he found him dead the next morning in his crib,' Warren County Prosecutor David Fornshell said, according to WLWT.

The county coroner previously concluded that the boy died of shock from blood and fluid loss resulting from his burns. He would have had a 95 percent chance of surviving had he been hospitalized, prosecutors said in April.

In March, Robert spoke with a local news station about his son's death.

'It's like a nightmare on a loop. Just why? He's so young. Just an innocent little boy. I don't know why,' he told WDTN a few days after Austin Cooper died.

Robert's attorney, Frank Schiavone IV, says they believe justice will prevail.
LINK

September 02, 2016

A woman accusedof holding her 4-year-old stepson in a scalding bath,covering his burns and not getting him medical care before he died was sentenced to at least 18 years in prison after pleading guilty to murder and other charges on Thursday.

A Warren County judge sentenced Anna Ritchie to 18 years to life in prison after she changed her plea from not guilty.

Her attorneys had tried unsuccessfully to have evidence from her interview with Franklin police detectives excluded from the case.

Judge Robert Peeler called the case incomprehensible and said he couldn’t come up with language to describe what happened.

“This is as bad as it gets,” he said.

The 25-year-old Franklin woman said in court that she accepts responsibility.

“I am deeply sorry for what happened,” Ritchie said.

Her attorney Brian Leurck declined to comment further after the hearing, The Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

The prosecutor alleges Austin’s father, Robert Ritchie, learned the boy had been hurt but failed to get him medical treatment that might have saved his life. Robert Ritchie is awaiting trial scheduled for November on charges of involuntary manslaughter and child endangering.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anna-ri...boy-who-died-after-scalding-bath-learns-fate/

March 07, 2017

A second mistrial has been declared in the case of a father whose 4-year-old son was scalded to death by his stepmother last year.

The mistrial was declared Tuesday morning in the case of Robert Ritchie, according to Warren County Prosecutor David Fornshell.

Ritchie is charged with involuntary manslaughter and child endangering in connection the March 2016 death of his son, Austin Cooper.

His wife, Anna Ritchie, 25, is serving 18 years to life after pleading guilty in September.

In December, a mistrial was declared in Ritchie's first trial after the jury was unable to reach a verdict in the case.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...eclared-second-robert-ritchie-trial/98847980/

September 02, 2016

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anna-ri...boy-who-died-after-scalding-bath-learns-fate/

March 07, 2017

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...eclared-second-robert-ritchie-trial/98847980/[/QUThe The jury members all need to be dipped in scalding water for not holding this man accountable. Someone should tell him he is the cause of you his son's death, it is not a loop. As for the beast you only too accountability so that a judge would give you a softer sentence. Imagine 15 hours of the pain this boy suffered, it is heartbreaking.
[doublepost=1494467018,1494466843][/doublepost]
That face does not look like a distraught father. He looks mean as hell and probably fostered an environment where that animal was allowed to torture that boy.
[doublepost=1507690172][/doublepost]
The father of a four-year-old Ohio boy who died after his stepmother put him in a scalding bath has been sentenced to seven years in prison for involuntary manslaughter and child endangering.

Robert Ritchie, 32, was sentenced Tuesday in Warren County. Prosecutors say the Franklin man failed to get medical treatment that could have saved Austin Cooper's life in March 2016.

Ritchie asked for mercy, telling the judge he wanted to become a pastor so he could share his faith.

Austin died in 2015, after his stepmom scalded him in 130-degree water. Prosecutors said that his father knew about the punishment, but didn't get his son help.

She had put him to bed wearing pajamas and socks to cover his bleeding feet and burned skin. His arms had been cut where her fingernails had grasped him. Prosecutors said Anna Ritchie, 25, carried out the punishment because she had grown to resent becoming the boy's primary caregiver.

Ritchie wasn't home when the punishment happened but knew that his wife had scalded his son in hot water, yet he didn't check on his son for 15 hours.

When Robert returned home, as he was about to check on his son, Anna stopped him.
It wasn't until the following morning that the boy was checked on, by which point he was dead.

Doctors who testified during the trial said the boy suffered second- and third-degree burns to about 28 per cent of his body and that he died from hypovolemic shock from blood and fluid loss resulting from his burns.

The boy had been bleeding and had skin coming off his legs. Authorities concluded he died of shock from blood and fluid loss resulting from his burns.

They said that if Austin had been taken to hospital, the boy likely would have survived.

Ritchie was convicted at his third trial after two mistrials and could have received up to 11 years in prison.

Ritchie's attorney, Frank Schiavone III, argued Ritchie's wife covered up her crime. Schiavone characterized Ritchie as another victim and 'an abused man.' During the first trial, Ritchie testified in his own defense, and said that his wife had been aggressive in punishing his son and that she was also aggressive with him.

Schiavone said Tuesday that they will appeal Ritchie's conviction and sentence.

Anna Ritchie is currently serving an 18 years to life sentence after pleading guilty to several charges in September.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4967180/Dad-boy-died-scalding-bath-sentenced-7-years.html

3E0B6EF200000578-4290542-image-a-117_1488907957360.jpg
4534784B00000578-4967180-image-m-91_1507664496441.jpg

Cooper-RIP

I suspect his home life prior to his death was filled with daily pain.
why was a 4 year old still sleeping in a crib? ass holes couldn't be bothered to treat him like a child that mattered.

Last edited:
Are people still following this or affected by it? Reading most of these comments, I’m so relieved that complete strangers seem to understand more than the city where it took place. I will always support Rob, nobody knew she could be SO evil. If anyone is curious, I was/am very close to the situation.

Back