• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Ha! That fiasco still makes me stabbish. I need a drink after reading 6 pages of this as if my own memories aren't enough to make me take meds.
[doublepost=1464052122,1464051925][/doublepost]
WOW! Was I the only person who couldn't stand China and yes I've had many of you on iggy at one time or another

Nope. You aren't the only one. I really had nothing against her until she started fucking with my friends. That's one ugly fucking human inside and out.

Omfg.
Just stop. 2 years ago.
Move. The. Fuck. On.
Yeah, the whole thing was mean, hateful, whatever.
Move. On.

I'm not saying forgive. You don't want to be FB friends, fine. I'm sure she'll survive without us.

But...
Move.
The.
Fuck.
On.

Omfg.
Just stop. 2 years ago.
Move. The. Fuck. On.
Move. On.

I'm not saying forgive. You don't want to be FB friends, fine. I'm sure she'll survive without us.

But...
Move.
The.
Fuck.
On.

Ummm...to be fair @AngelFire appears to be getting caught up on posts since she hasn't been here for a minute. Ive seen her bouncing around from several.

Also, she commented at 9 something last night so this post would have died again had you not just commented.

Lastly, you can't tell people about how THEY should feel about things that happened to THEM as well. You weren't the only one who was there. I was as well and so were many others, some people were seriously hurt and many friendships were damaged.

If they need to finally discuss it years later to heal then that is their right.

But trust me, @Angels Mom . It's been discussed. Over and over and over. For the last 2 years.
Angelfire hasn't been here, but she's been a member of a particular facebook group. I have no clue if she's still a member there since I left that group because of the rehashing of this.

Omfg.
Just stop. 2 years ago.
Move. The. Fuck. On.
Move. On.

But...
Move.
The.
Fuck.
On.

Listen, I just found this thread and I responded just as you did and for several pages. I will move the fuck on when I am good and ready. Now you move the fuck on. Get the fuck out here telling me what to do heffer.
[doublepost=1464103447,1464102385][/doublepost]
I have no clue if she's still a member there since I left that group because of the rehashing of this.

Funny, you didn't seem perturbed to answer this thread for the first few pages. LOL

This thread was created for the (hopefully) enclosed discussion of site drama. This is the very purpose of its existence.

If you don't want to see it, please avoid the thread. Thank you.

Unless there is solid proof that a member actually, by true definition, doxxed another member, I am not wasting any time investigating. If members are laughing about someone's Justin Bieber fan page they made in 2002, who cares when compare to the overall grand-scheme of real life problems.

People are mean, especially when gifted with anonymity, and despite what the media would like people to believe when it comes to the Internet, women can be the nastiest, cattiest of users.

I don't mean that it any misogynist way, it's just a fact from my standpoint from running this place for a decade... and I'd be shocked if any member here disagreed.

On the other hand, these "issues" seem so non-issue-ish to me that I rarely bother intervening anymore. I am too old to start babysitting people who are too old to be babysat.

So doxxing is a no-no, unless you're the one doing it right Morbid?

You know, like when you posted my Facebook with my photo and my real name along with a slew of lies about me from some cat hoarding, psycho catfish and locked the thread down so no one could reply or defend me. Then threatened to ban anyone who dared even acknowledge the post or its fuckery.

What was it you said when I proved that the catfish had created a fake FB to try to set me up? Oh I remember now, you said you didn't give a shit whether I was guilty or innocent, you were just doing it as a favor to her because she posted a lot of new articles.

That's why I ( and multiple other members) left this site after 8 years. Not because of the mean girls, but because you so unforgivingly posted my person info without giving it a second thought.

Last edited:
So doxxing is a no-no, unless you're the one doing it right Morbid?

You know, like when you posted my Facebook with my photo and my real name along with a slew of lies about me from some cat hoarding, psycho catfish and locked the thread down so no one could reply or defend me. Then threatened to ban anyone who dared even acknowledge the post or its fuckery.

What was it you said when I proved that the catfish had created a fake FB to try to set me up? Oh I remember now, you said you didn't give a shit whether I was guilty or innocent, you were just doing it as a favor to her because she posted a lot of new articles.

That's why I ( and multiple other members) left this site after 8 years. Not because of the mean girls, but because you so unforgivingly posted my person info without giving it a second thought.
Wait, what? You mean to tell me it was Morbid... and not Nell? That's what I was originally told, that it was @Nell.
What. The. Fuck.

Wait, what? You mean to tell me it was Morbid... and not Nell? That's what I was originally told, that it was @Nell.
What. The. Fuck.
How the hell could Nell post a DD story and lock it so no one could comment? She's not an admin, and even if she was she would never do that to me.

How the hell could Nell post a DD story and lock it so no one could comment? She's not an admin, and even if she was she would never do that to me.
I never saw this thread. At least, I don't recall.
THIS is why I'm pissy with @Nell. I was told she really bad mouthed you. Said you faked breast cancer and you're an attention whore.
I figured if Nell could do that to a loyal friend, I didn't want anything to do with her.
Jess fucking christ. Clear the air, indeed.

I never saw this thread. At least, I don't recall.
THIS is why I'm pissy with @Nell. I was told she really bad mouthed you. Said you faked breast cancer and you're an attention whore.
I figured if Nell could do that to a loyal friend, I didn't want anything to do with her.
Jess fucking christ. Clear the air, indeed.

I never heard any of that. I did have breast cancer but it wasn't a huge deal. I had a lumpectomy and some radiation to make sure it was gone. It wasn't that bad and I even kept working through most of it. I never even told most people about it and I wasn't online asking for shit so I'm not sure why anyone would think I lied about it. My family was there through everything and Nell knows my family in real life and I'm pretty sure she's even heard my family confirm it so...

Last edited:
But trust me, @Angels Mom . It's been discussed. Over and over and over. For the last 2 years.
Angelfire hasn't been here, but she's been a member of a particular facebook group. I have no clue if she's still a member there since I left that group because of the rehashing of this.

I didn't officially leave the group but I left because of all the bullshit. I was done after some back room Malq, Whisper bullshit. Then when China was added I was pretty much done. After I saw all that Mean Girl shit, read the 'secret' messages were faked and passed around, and blah blah I was done. I didn't actually leave because I still dig some of the people there.

However, as we can see it needed to be discussed.

I never heard any of that. I did have breast cancer but it wasn't a huge deal. I had a lumpectomy and some radiation to make sure it was gone. It wasn't that bad and I even kept working through most of it. I never even told most people about it and I wasn't online asking for shit so I'm not sure why anyone would think I lied about it. My family was there through everything and Nell knows my family in real life and I'm pretty sure she's even heard my family confirm it so...
Attention whore? No way. Now if we are talking regular skank? Hmmm. Who said that?

Geez, I'm so far outta this loop I have NO idea what's going on:wideyed:. It's interesting though;). Because I'm nosy and have to know what's going on:smug:. If y'all wind up rasslin on the floor, pulling hair and shrieking:fish:....I wanna be there! With a video camera:happy:; it'll be on the innerwebs forever.:smuggrin:

I guess this is about something that happened a loooong time ago:eek:. I wanna know what happenedo_O and who the miscreants are:mad:! I do not tolerate fussin' in my Queendom:grumpy:! Also, as I said before, I'm nosy. :rolleyes:

If I don't get an explaination you will all be demoted to HO' status:bag:....ask rod2pop what that's like!:dead:

I didn't officially leave the group but I left because of all the bullshit. I was done after some back room Malq, Whisper bullshit. Then when China was added I was pretty much done. After I saw all that Mean Girl shit, read the 'secret' messages were faked and passed around, and blah blah I was done. I didn't actually leave because I still dig some of the people there.

However, as we can see it needed to be discussed.
Dammit. I hate being wrong. It's pretty freaking obvious it isn't done, is it?
So apologies to @AngelFire and @Angels Mom.
@Obsolete, I did a search on your name. I don't see a thread. I believe it existed, why would you lie. So is it gone?
[doublepost=1464111368,1464111249][/doublepost]Oh, lookie. More people coming out of the woodwork. That tells me that particular group still exists. Good.

As for "group" existing... yes, we still exist. We're called FRIENDS. And we are friends outside of this site and FB. We actually talk and text with each other on a regular basis. And no, our friendship has nothing to do with the fuckery that happened. We were friends before that and are still friends now.

As for "group" existing... yes, we still exist. We're called FRIENDS. And we are friends outside of this site and FB. We actually talk and text with each other on a regular basis. And no, our friendship has nothing to do with the fuckery that happened. We were friends before that and are still friends now.
Offhand I don't know who you are. But I don't need to, right?
Anyway, I had no issue with that group staying. Those of you who are still friends are a-ok. I still talk to a couple.
But now the air is REALLY clearing up and I wonder if we could ever go back to what we were before. No, right? Too much shit said and done.

I am so happy to see that the site is still in the hearts and minds of you all, with the amazing ability to reunite... maybe, just maybe, even heal?

tumblr_mybhuavhvT1spwwv4o1_500.gif

*clutches pearls* MY BABY IS BACK! (at least for the moment)

Whaaaat? not our good friends? Shit! malq and Whisper were not our friends? I talked to malq on the phone and he told me funny stories. I thought Whisper was sweet; I loved her needlework. It is obvious that I am still a lousy judge of character.

Whaaaat? not our good friends? Shit! malq and Whisper were not our friends? I talked to malq on the phone and he told me funny stories. I thought Whisper was sweet; I loved her needlework. It is obvious that I am still a lousy judge of character.

I'm not saying that Malq wasn't your friend. We used to kick it on the phone as well. He was a very strong reason that my business made it to the finals for a grant. At times I miss him, especially around here but there were some racist PM's that were shown to me from him and it hurt me. I thought he and I were friends

Oh, it's a piece of cake to be a lousy judge of character on the internet.

But, depending on how wide your "our" is, no, they were not our friends. :p

I didn't know any of it... I saw people disappear... being taken away... Please tell! what? who? when? where? to whom? why?...
Someone, please: tell the story!
Available format (or style):
Truman Capote, William Faulkner, Henry Miller.

Back