• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
3481BD2400000578-3603812-image-m-8_1463954439406.jpg

A woman killed her husband's puppy to fake a miscarriage after pretending to be pregnant for seven months.

Johnny Parker returned home to his mobile home in Lawrence County, Alabama, on Wednesday to find his wife Anita covered in blood and body tissue on their bed.

Anita, 43, screamed that she'd had a miscarriage and flushed the fetus down the toilet.

However, when they got to hospital, doctors took Johnny aside and said tests showed Anita had never been pregnant.

Mrs Parker left hospital with another relative.

When Mr Parker returned to their trailer his eight-month-old chihuahua was nowhere to be found.

Eventually his neighbor found the puppy dead and gutted in the trash can outside.

'It hurts like crap, man, about my dog. I loved that dog, man,' Mr Parker cried in an interview with ABC 13 News.

He said he never suspected his wife was faking her pregnancy, even though she refused to let him come to her doctor appointments.

To assure him, she would routinely show him ultrasound pictures of a male fetus - which he now suspects she found on the internet.

[...]

Mrs Parker has been charged with first-degree animal cruelty.

She was arrested and booked into county jail, where she is being held on a $7,000 bond.
LINK

Last edited:
Oh, we had a former member who claimed to be pregnant. For a year. She conviently had a miscarriage.
Thing is, she wasn't asking for anything. So wtf?

From the link

Eventually his neighbor found the puppy dead and gutted in the trash can outside

Seriously?

She just put the dead puppy in the trash can right outside?

I hate this stupid bitch.
I really want more details so I can hate her all over again.

My next question... did the mister know he was married to crazy? Was he talking of parting and that's why she made up the prenancy?

See, that's the thing, when you know it ain't right, keep your dick to yourself.

It's bad enough what she did to that poor little pup... But to be stupid enough to leave it outside in the garbage... Like can you follow the thought pattern. "They will NEVER find it here!! HaHA!!"
Stupid cunt rocket. :finger:

LAWRENCE COUNTY, AL – The details in this article couldn’t get more Alabama if it tried. A woman is in jail after she killed her husband’s puppy so she could fake a miscarriage.

Police say 43-year-old Anita Parker had been faking a pregnancy for the last seven months, going as far as pretending to go to doctor’s appointments and sending her husband ultrasounds of the baby’s progress.

“I guess she pushed her belly out all the time, because she looked like she was,” said Johnny Parker.

Parker knew that her ruse was going to need an end-game, so she decided she would simply fake a miscarriage. When her husband came home on Wednesday, he found his wife on the bed covered in blood, along with some kind of body tissue.

She claimed she had a miscarriage and had flushed the stillborn down the toilet. The couple went to the hospital where doctors pulled him to the side and informed him that his wife had never been pregnant so there was no way she had a miscarriage.

His wife left the hospital with a relative and a perplexed Johnny returned home. That’s when he noticed his 8-month-old chihuahua was missing. After searching everywhere, he found the puppy mutilated in a trash can outside.

Investigators say Anita killed the dog and used its blood and tissue to help stage the fake miscarriage. She was arrested on animal cruelty charges and placed in the Lawrence County Jail on $7,000 bond.

Johnny is having a hard time dealing with everything and hasn’t slept in days. “It hurts like crap, man, about my dog. I loved that dog, man,” Johnny said.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

pYfgQs2oXUI

Continue reading...

Miscarriages aren't the same as that scene from Alien. I mean it's just as gross and the damage is prob even more grotesque and offputting, but you're not left with guts all over you as you lay collapsed in a pile of viscera on the damn bed. What a fucking idiot.

Did she fear he was going to leave her or something? Odd thing to do.

This actually sounds like an amazing gift to give a man though. I wonder if it was his birthday. Not only does he get the beautiful, glorious news that he doesn't have to deal with the nightmare of a baby, especially at this late stage in his life, but he also gets news that his hideous, annoying yip-yap rat dog has been eliminated. I know who just took the lead in the running for "best wife in the entire fucking world" award.

While she deserves to burn in hell for what she did to that little puppy. I can't help but be thankful it was a dog this time and not a baby. These are the type of females (won't say woman) that beat, kill and torture babies and children to get back at a ex or because their husband payed more attention to the baby and they just couldn't handle not being number one... This thing screams psychopath and I for one hope and pray NO ONE impregnates her or leaves a child around her! I just can't imagine how someone can mutate a poor tiny defenseless animal that they cared for !! Unfortunately she will find a willing dick who doesn't just two shits and is just as bad if not worse then she is. From what I've seen, our "justice" system :wtf:will be satisfied with a fine and probation. So hopefully the community will keep track of her and make her life a living hell! Just like she did to that puppy! :rage: She deserves to go Be chopped up and made into :spam:! In sure her fat ass could feed a few hungry.... I feel bad for the husband... Really do. He seems like he really loved the little guy. But how can someone go 7 months and not realize their WIFE isn't pregnant!? He said that she must have pushed her belly out because she looked pregnant. Really!? He must be mentally challenged as well. Not that I want to picture it.... But what about in the last 2/3 months when they would have "crack whore confession "sexy time? (And yes look it up, there is a special kind of videos dedicated to crack heads only! Sometimes late night internet surfing will find you in places that are better left unsaid) I mean really how can you be married and have sex with someone and not know they aren't 7 months pregnant? I can't wrap my head around this. :banghead:
Murder of anykind pisses me off and is upsetting. But anything involving babies and animals just does me in....

Honestly, I don't have words for this one.

She is missing some basic element that anyone who can call themselves 'humane' possesses.

Go
[doublepost=1464069326,1464069099][/doublepost]I love this shit being associated with me and my state! Its just like racism, you ignore everyone good here, but think you're cute pretty much calling anyone from Alabama a price of shit. Karma so a bitch asshole!

So what's the next step for hubbz?? Is he going to be a smart cookie and divorce this obviously crazy other half?! Or stay with her

I really want to know!!

Is it too late to abort her? I know it's a little on the late term side but she killed a puppy. Fucking cunt.
I bet we could find some dr in Tijuana that's willing to do a 172nd trimester abortion.

Back