• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Look, she's already getting ripped a new one by ya'll, for doing what most of us would expect from our closest friends, I thought it was fair to let her know that maybe she wasn't using or understanding a word correctly. I still think Andrew needs to die a slow and excruciating death. Pretty sure it wouldn't bother me if Ariel did too. I was just trying to level the playing field.

because Serenity had an even playing field?

all I am saying is Noone cares about the ADULTS in this case, at least I dont!....that's all.

Every child who is learning to crawl/walk is going to get bumps and bruises.
This baby was 3 months old. Too young to be getting bumps and bruises. She would have just been learning to roll over at 2-3 months. There are clear bruises on her face. So.. did you guys just let her roll off tables? Or did the bathtub do it?

I want you to know that the mother of this baby is one of my best friends and I've known her for 7 years. She did donate the money. And even if she didn't it would have been used for her other 2 kids. Please hold back your negativity and show compassion for a young mom who lost her daughter because of some jackass who shouldn't of been a parent to begin with. When this all went down she was in the hospital with her other daughters father waiting for him to get out of a life saving surgery. Get your shit straight before making accusations and calling people names that you don't know.
[doublepost=1464061702,1464061525][/doublepost]
The dude wasn't her dad. And the oldest missing her daddy is real. Her daddy is in the hospital for some serious stuff. Get your information straight before making accusations. She is hold wrong herself together the best she can for her other 2 kids. So you can fuck off. K thx bye.
[doublepost=1464062143][/doublepost]
Eric hedges was NOT Serenitys bio dad. I would know. Especially since Eric Hedges and I were engaged at the time Serenity was conceived. Eric is a great man. He is a VETERAN that the system let fall through the crack and the government refused to help for no damn reason.
Another TARD defender....
Keep it up because your only spitting on that babies grave by doing so... Your so disrespectful... Your best friend needs her head examined. I don't know who does worst. You or her

I'm done with you

Buh bye
[doublepost=1464097277][/doublepost]
This baby was 3 months old. Too young to be getting bumps and bruises. She would have just been learning to roll over at 2-3 months. There are clear bruises on her face. So.. did you guys just let her roll off tables? Or did the bathtub do it?
No
So she sat by the the bedside of a diddler while some couch surfing loser was killing her daughter? You should find some new friends. The one you have now is a scum bag, her family is obviously in crisis, one kids father is trying to blow. brains out and they all just lost a sibling...and she's going to the bar. She is a fucking pig. And if a dead kid isn't a wake up call that maybe she should skip the sitters and the bar and just stay the fuck home and take of her children then she is fucking stupid too.

***tried to blow his brains out...pretty fucked up that in the middle of this chaos and child neglect...at least one of the adults had a gun.
[/QUOTE]
Just a question. She's going to the bar after her baby was murdered. I wonder who she had babysitting her kids while out having fun at the bar. I wonder if it was the baby killers mommy or daddy. Or did she leave them alone. Or hire someone off Craigslist... So many fucking questions!!!!!

because Serenity had an even playing field?

all I am saying is Noone cares about the ADULTS in this case, at least I dont!....that's all.

Serenity is the Only 1 who has my heart in this sad and horrendous nightmare BUT we All have different ideas and interest on what background information we feel is important ..for me I want to know it ALL ..and I'm glad @Buffettgirl explained the Diddler thing because after reading julieann comment saying Eric didn't diddle all the time had me confused as hell but to lazy to read back to see if I missed a new meaning to the word .

This forum is great because we can express our outrage on all these horrendous crimes BUT what keeps me really coming back is the members ..

Honey, do you know what "diddling" means?!? It means touching children! I think you might be thinking it means something else...
Well seeing as it was used in a context that's sounded like diddling with drugs that's how I took it. I was also half asleep. Eric has never done anything to children. I know that for a 100% fact. He is a great man and an even better father.
[doublepost=1464111530,1464111306][/doublepost]He
Another TARD defender....
Keep it up because your only spitting on that babies grave by doing so... Your so disrespectful... Your best friend needs her head examined. I don't know who does worst. You or her

I'm done with you

Buh bye
[doublepost=1464097277][/doublepost]
No
Just a question. She's going to the bar after her baby was murdered. I wonder who she had babysitting her kids while out having fun at the bar. I wonder if it was the baby killers mommy or daddy. Or did she leave them alone. Or hire someone off Craigslist... So many fucking questions!!!!![/QUOTE]

Her son was with his dad and her other daughter was with ariels mom. As I had said before.

And on another note my children are perfectly safe and taken care of. Fuck off for calling me trash when once again you don't have any idea what you are talking about. I'm done with this thread and this site. It's all just loners with no life who make them selves feel better by disrespecting other people when they are down. And I don't want any part of it.

Well seeing as it was used in a context that's sounded like diddling with drugs that's how I took it. I was also half asleep. Eric has never done anything to children. I know that for a 100% fact. He is a great man and an even better father.

Just a question. She's going to the bar after her baby was murdered. I wonder who she had babysitting her kids while out having fun at the bar. I wonder if it was the baby killers mommy or daddy. Or did she leave them alone. Or hire someone off Craigslist... So many fucking questions!!!!!

Her son was with his dad and her other daughter was with ariels mom. As I had said before.

And on another note my children are perfectly safe and taken care of. Fuck off for calling me trash when once again you don't have any idea what you are talking about. I'm done with this thread and this site. It's all just loners with no life who make them selves feel better by disrespecting other people when they are down. And I don't want any part of it.[/QUOTE
Good your kids are safe..too bad you can't speak for your best friend.. You know the one who intentionally left a baby with a well known child abuser

Smh
[doublepost=1464115534][/doublepost]
10410116_10208361896500353_8048636698337136911_n.jpg

Her friends didn't report her because they are too busy posting crap like "ur such a grate mom! Babys that cant walk r always gettin cut up, bumps n bruises n stuff. Ignore them haterz! And u needed them tats 2 cheer u up! C U l8r at the Gutter Slag Bar tonight!"

This baby clearly has a cut over her right eye, bruises on the the left side of her face and a bump and bruise on her left forehead! Sometimes I really, really hate people.
That's the bar she fucking chose to go to after her babies murder. The gutter slag bar ?! Oooo fucking k!!!! WTF! Nice name. Sounds very very classy
[doublepost=1464115594][/doublepost]

And on another note my children are perfectly safe and taken care of. Fuck off for calling me trash when once again you don't have any idea what you are talking about. I'm done with this thread and this site. It's all just loners with no life who make them selves feel better by disrespecting other people when they are down. And I don't want any part of it.[/QUOTE]
And you seem to have excuses for your best friend for everything

Just saying

Alright I've been trying to keep from my putting my foot in all of your asses but now my lines been crossed!!! You want to talk about Ariel like you all know her personally?? Why don't you fucking grow up and leave her alone. And to be fair Eric shouldn't have had that gun! And to say Andrew deserves a slow excruciating death is one thing to me. But to say that it wouldn't bother you if Ariel "who happens to be a single mother" died the same way has just pushed my final fucking button!!! And I won't let anyone ever lay a hand on Ariel in a hostile demeanour. Plus there's not a single thing I wouldn't do to help out Ariel or Julie. I've known both of them for a long time. So why can't any of you stupid little shit for brains just drop it? Or are you all just that full of yourselves to think that if someone you knew said they would watch your kids that there isn't a slight chance that they would do exactly what Andrew did?? So why don't all of you shut your fucking mouths and just leave a sensitive topic like this alone?

Quote of the day: the only way to truely hurt a man is to take everything that he valued and degrade it. But by doing this you also create a monster and you will regret ever harming that man because he will become your greatest horror!

Alright I've been trying to keep from my putting my foot in all of your asses but now my lines been crossed!!! You want to talk about Ariel like you all know her personally?? Why don't you fucking grow up and leave her alone. And to be fair Eric shouldn't have had that gun! And to say Andrew deserves a slow excruciating death is one thing to me. But to say that it wouldn't bother you if Ariel "who happens to be a single mother" died the same way has just pushed my final fucking button!!! And I won't let anyone ever lay a hand on Ariel in a hostile demeanour. Plus there's not a single thing I wouldn't do to help out Ariel or Julie. I've known both of them for a long time. So why can't any of you stupid little shit for brains just drop it? Or are you all just that full of yourselves to think that if someone you knew said they would watch your kids that there isn't a slight chance that they would do exactly what Andrew did?? So why don't all of you shut your fucking mouths and just leave a sensitive topic like this alone?

Quote of the day: the only way to truely hurt a man is to take everything that he valued and degrade it. But by doing this you also create a monster and you will regret ever harming that man because he will become your greatest horror!
Your anger should be at those who murdered this sweet little angel. Now fuck off you mindless lemming.

Me a Mindless lemming? Seeing as I've been around Ariel since this happened tryong to keep her mind and eyes as far from this type of shit as possible? Oh believe me my anger is well in place here! So why don't you go fuck yourself! I won't tolerate any of you slandering my friend. She deserves more respect than that! She did just lose her daughter not that long ago. Oh but that's right people like you seem to think that it's alright to judge someone who you don't know!

Me a Mindless lemming? Seeing as I've been around Ariel since this happened tryong to keep her mind and eyes as far from this type of shit as possible? Oh believe me my anger is well in place here! So why don't you go fuck yourself! I won't tolerate any of you slandering my friend. She deserves more respect than that! She did just lose her daughter not that long ago. Oh but that's right people like you seem to think that it's alright to judge someone who you don't know!
Nope she murdered her baby by ignoring the abuse. Stop wearing blinders like a carriage horse. :yawn::yawn::yawn:

If Ariel knew about the abuse she never would have left Serenity with that stupid piece of shit! To think you stupid people honestly know nothing about what's going on and just think it's okay to put your own spin what happened. How sad
What is sad is you gloss over the bruises on the Serenity's face just like your cum dumpster friend.
Ok I'm done feeding the troll

How dare you call Ariel a cum dumpster you sorry ass ignorant twat! You have no fucking right to sit here and even talk about her or Serenity! She loved that little girl more than any of you will ever fucking know. Julie was right there really is no point in trying to get you sorry ass people to stop. Because you're all too damn stupid to realize that your causing more pain!

Yep. Now I m terrified.
I'm a woman alone in a house in Yulee, Florida. Scared. Hiding under the bed in the bedroom downstairs.
[doublepost=1464180459,1464180412][/doublepost]The only way we are causing more pain is if YOU draw her attention to this thread which means YOU are causing more pain.

Oh I'm not trying to be scary. I'm being brutally honest! I'm tired hearing about the topic in general. A wound doesn't close if it keeps being picked at. So why keep bring it up? Can you answer me that
What did you say that is the truth? You just blah blah blah blah until you felt like "you told us!" *cue neck roll and finger snap*. We dont really care about eric. He's not the dead baby in this situation. I had plenty of people tell me they would watch my baby so i could go and do adult things. The difference is i wasnt so quick to say yes to anyone and everyone. Not to mention that baby had bruises before she died. There was signs everywhere that she was being abused and "mother" did nothing. Continued to let someone babysit that was obviously not fit. She doesnt deserve children. She didnt deserve that baby. She doesnt deserve people like you defending her. And if you're stupid enough to do so, then you dont deserve to breath.

ETA: julie, you, ariel, none of you hoes have to come here and read this. You're searching for this shit. Tell ariel, or who ever, stop looking themselves up on google and you wont ruin your own day..

I'm not the one who showed her the site. All I'm trying to do is stop this pointless slandering of someone I care about. If you want to blame someone then sure blame me! I would rather have that on my conscious than to keep watching her bottle up her emotions. So this is me asking please just stop with the slander?

Lol. Obviously you should look up the definition of slander. Look up libel while you're at it.
This site is neither.

So why don't all of you shut your fucking mouths and just leave a sensitive topic like this alone?

Oh I'm not trying to be scary. I'm being brutally honest! I'm tired hearing about the topic in general. A wound doesn't close if it keeps being picked at. So why keep bring it up? Can you answer me that

Oh dear, you clearly don't realize what kind of site you're on.

This is a true crime website where people can vent their frustrations about awful crimes... for instance, expressing outrage when little ones like Serenity are harmed. All varieties of crime are discussed, but we tend to find child abusers the most vile. Ironically, you coming here to chew everyone out on her behalf is only serving to bump this thread and thereby give it even more exposure.

If only your friend had put as much effort into protecting her baby from the hands of a violent man. :(

What did you say that is the truth? You just blah blah blah blah until you felt like "you told us!" *cue neck roll and finger snap*. We dont really care about eric. He's not the dead baby in this situation. I had plenty of people tell me they would watch my baby so i could go and do adult things. The difference is i wasnt so quick to say yes to anyone and everyone. Not to mention that baby had bruises before she died. There was signs everywhere that she was being abused and "mother" did nothing. Continued to let someone babysit that was obviously not fit. She doesnt deserve children. She didnt deserve that baby. She doesnt deserve people like you defending her. And if you're stupid enough to do so, then you dont deserve to breath.

ETA: julie, you, ariel, none of you hoes have to come here and read this. You're searching for this shit. Tell ariel, or who ever, stop looking themselves up on google and you wont ruin your own day..

Ha! People have tried to stop me from breathing! I was raised to defend the ones I care about! And that's one thing my father made damn sure I remembered! So keep going please. The only thing you're doing making me want to defend her more. I'll go through hell and back for her!

Ha! People have tried to stop me from breathing! I was raised to defend the ones I care about! And that's one thing my father made damn sure I remembered! So keep going please. The only thing you're doing making me want to defend her more. I'll go through hell and back for her!
But you didnt go through hell and back for that baby?? And if people really have tried to stop you from breathing, that should be a sign. Now you have went from defending someone to defending yourself... lol do you have any proof that things happened differently? Or are you just gonna keep talking out of the side of your neck?
[doublepost=1464181842,1464181741][/doublepost]
If only your friend had put as much effort into protecting her baby from the hands of a violent man. :(

If she put half the effort into defending that baby as she is her friend right now, that baby might still be living..

Oh dear, you clearly don't realize what kind of site you're on.

This is a true crime website where people can vent their frustrations about awful crimes... for instance, expressing outrage when little ones like Serenity are harmed. All varieties of crime are discussed, but we tend to find child abusers the most vile. Ironically, you coming here to chew everyone out on her behalf is only serving to bump this thread and thereby give it even more exposure.

I realize what kind of site this is. And honestly I wish I could say all the things that I really want to say. But I can't. I can say that I knew Andrew and believe me not even I knew he was capable of this. I worked with him and I never got any kind of strange vibes off of him. And if he could hide that kind of thing from me then I know he could hide it from her. There's not a day that she's not regreting what happened. I can see it in her eyes and on her face. She misses her daughter. All that I'm honestly asking is to stop saying that it's her fault. Please? Is that such a hard thing to do? Or at least tone it down. She doesn't deserve anything close to what Andrew does! He has a special place in hell waiting for him.

I realize what kind of site this is. And honestly I wish I could say all the things that I really want to say. But I can't. I can say that I knew Andrew and believe me not even I knew he was capable of this. I worked with him and I never got any kind of strange vibes off of him. And if he could hide that kind of thing from me then I know he could hide it from her. There's not a day that she's not regreting what happened. I can see it in her eyes and on her face. She misses her daughter. All that I'm honestly asking is to stop saying that it's her fault. Please? Is that such a hard thing to do? Or at least tone it down. She doesn't deserve anything close to what Andrew does! He has a special place in hell waiting for him.
Bitch! No.. no we will not tone it down. You obviously dont realize that you dont have to come here at all. If you have something important to say, say it. If not, just leave dude. We will forget about you. Trust me.

Alright, guys... I love a good dogpile as much as anyone. But, let's put together what we know. These kids are trading boyfriends and girlfriends like Pokemon cards, and they've sent troops in to defend the honor of a girl from nameless, faceless screen names. We've got an anime avatar, here, and melodrama about loyalty.

These are babies. Babies having babies. And, unfortunately, when kids have kids before they know how the world works, before they've developed the judgment to identify troubling behavior, before they understand what it means to be a responsible parent (because they were probably raised by someone who had babies too damn young, too)... bad things can happen to babies.

So, let's give "Death" a rest, here. We're not going to be changing any hearts and minds; they're still young enough to believe they know everything.

Instead, let's everybody spend the next two paragraphs you were going to waste on this thread writing an appeal to this man, the Governor of Kansas, imploring him to support subsidized birth control in his backward ass state. :)

Alright, guys... I love a good dogpile as much as anyone. But, let's put together what we know. These kids are trading boyfriends and girlfriends like Pokemon cards, and they've sent troops in to defend the honor of a girl from nameless, faceless screen names. We've got an anime avatar, here, and melodrama about loyalty.

These are babies. Babies having babies. And, unfortunately, when kids have kids before they know how the world works, before they've developed the judgment to identify troubling behavior, before they understand what it means to be a responsible parent (because they were probably raised by someone who had babies too damn young, too)... bad things can happen to babies.

So, let's give "Death" a rest, here. We're not going to be changing any hearts and minds; they're still young enough to believe they know everything.

Instead, let's everybody spend the next two paragraphs you were going to waste on this thread writing an appeal to this man, the Governor of Kansas, imploring him to support subsidized birth control in his backward ass state. :)

You're all right. I didn't have to look at the site. But I did because it bothered her. I do value the fact that I'm loyal also. And yes I'm still young. I'm about to be a father possibly in the next few months. And to think of something like this happening to my kid "if it's mine" would bother the hell out of me. I'm 23 years old. I used a condom and my ex was on birth control. But shit happens right. But just because I'm young doesn't mean that I think I know everything. Hell I'll gladly admit that I know less about being a parent than my mother whose 50. But what is with all this damn hostility towards her for not seeing the bad in someone else? I mean I didn't even know Andrew would do something like that. And I was around him 8hrs a day.

Back