• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/cobb-mom-sat-on-toddlers-head-for-one-hour/nrRxs/

A Kennesaw woman was arrested after police said she sat on her 2-year-old son’s head for an hour.

Susan Elizabeth Kelley placed her son’s head on the seat portion of a wooden dining room chair with a towel placed under the child’s head, according to a warrant obtained Monday by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“The accused sat on the child’s head, with full body weight, for approximately 1 hour in an attempt to gain ‘submission’ from the child,” according to the warrant.

The child, who had redness on his head, chest and back, became unresponsive and was taken to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He is expected to make a full recovery, according to the warrant.

Kelley was arrested on a charge of first degree cruelty to children. She was released from the Cobb County Adult Detention Center on $55,220 bond.

She sat on his head! Unbelievable!

Why are child abusers so sickly innovative with their ' punishments ' ? Who the fuck sits there and thinks this is a good idea ? There's always something on here that makes you go wtf , even when you truly think you have heard it all .

These are nothing more than imbeciles. Either too stupid to understand or just plain ass cruel. Either way she should be shot right on the ass so she will fear sitting for the rest of her fucking days.

Another horrible douchebag who thinks the kid is just breaking her balls for fun. Incarcerate her ass for a good long time for being a cruel bitch who's also stupid.

Everyone knows the only toddlers who go out of their way to break balls are my own.:shifty:

Submission...Stupid bitch! That's the thing about two year olds...If you ask a two year old to do something, they will tell you...no...and nope on their way to do what you asked them,
tell you no the whole time their doing exacting what you told them too.

If you ask a two year old to do something, they will tell you...no...and nope on their way to do what you asked them,
tell you no the whole time their doing exacting what you told them too.
This should be in every single parenting book ever written. It is the best description of two year olds ever.

This is why I have my own time out spot. Seriously. When a kid is going batshit crazy you can't calm them down by restraint.

My mom would fucking pin me down and shit, I can't stand feeling even slightly restrained, now. If someone just grabs my wrist too hard I get triggered.

All you are doing is making an future disfunctional adult when you do something like this.

I'm not a great parent by any means, infact, I am rather mediocre at best, but when my daughter goes full blown crazy on my ass I make sure the cleaning supplies and knives are put up, lock the bathroom, my bedroom, and front door and go have a damn cigarette on the back porch. Hasn't failed me yet.

Dumb cunt.

That's the thing about two year olds...If you ask a two year old to do something, they will tell you...no...and nope on their way to do what you asked them,
tell you no the whole time their doing exacting what you told them too
My teenagers are the same way. I had a toddler and a teen (huge gap between my oldest and youngest) at the same time and I swear there was no difference in the way they acted. Both were learning to be independent, though in much different ways. One wanted to tie her own shoes while the teen wanted a later curfew, and it was crazy how I would use practically the same methods for dealing with both situations.

Put this bitch in a hydraulic press and turn it on until we make salsa.

Bahahahaha... tell me you've seen the guy with the hydraulic press channel on YouTube.

Reading your post, the first thing that popped into my head was when they pressed a pineapple and he's like, "JUI-ICY!!“

My bf walks around saying jui-icy and ANANAS!!! alllll the fucking time. :D

They need to charge this dumb bitxh with attempted murder because what outcome other then death is really expected when someone does something like this... It wouldn't be doubtful to think she was trying to kill him then freaked out when he became unconscious so she tries and gets help.. I bet she was trying to kill him... That excuse of submission bs was a lie

Nice one mom

First time posting..

"Susan Elizabeth Kelley placed her son’s head on the seat portion of a wooden dining room chair with a towel placed under the child’s head, according to a warrant obtained Monday by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“The accused sat on the child’s head, with full body weight, for approximately 1 hour in an attempt to gain ‘submission’ from the child,” according to the warrant."

http://m.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/cobb-mom-sat-on-toddlers-head-for-one-hour/nrRxs/

"Kelley was arrested on May 11 and charged with one count of felony charge of cruelty to children. She posted bond of $55,220."

http://www.people.com/article/susan-elizabeth-kelley-charged-sitting-on-toddlers-head-cobb-county

susan-kelly-435.jpg

Last edited:
If it's an unruly and violent enough child, physical restraint is understandable and reasonable.

If it's an unruly and violent enough child, physical restraint is understandable and reasonable.

Oh jeez... So sitting on a child's head for an hour is ok? This is a 2 year old.. If he was truly unruly and being violent, then she could restrain him a different way, without hurting him, and not putting all her body weight on him for AN HOUR. Either way, what she did is wrong. Think about the weight differences between a grown woman and a toddler. Unbelievable.

For fuck's sake. Some people are not meant to breed. Genes like hers need to be dissolved from the species gene pool.

Poor kid. I sincerely hope given its age, that it forgets this memory. And grows up in a loving home environment, far away from this stain on humanity.
[doublepost=1464388507,1464388405][/doublepost]
Oh jeez... So sitting on a child's head for an hour is ok? This is a 2 year old.. If he was truly unruly and being violent, then she could restrain him a different way, without hurting him, and not putting all her body weight on him for AN HOUR. Either way, what she did is wrong. Think about the weight differences between a grown woman and a toddler. Unbelievable.

Hmm, can you clarify please? Because I'm taking your post to indicate that you think she should have done this, just for a shorter time period, and using less of her body weight, to punish the child. I'm sure I'm wrong - but your post is worded a little oddly, it seems to me.

For fuck's sake. Some people are not meant to breed. Genes like hers need to be dissolved from the species gene pool.

Poor kid. I sincerely hope given its age, that it forgets this memory. And grows up in a loving home environment, far away from this stain on humanity.
[doublepost=1464388507,1464388405][/doublepost]

Hmm, can you clarify please? Because I'm taking your post to indicate that you think she should have done this, just for a shorter time period, and using less of her body weight, to punish the child. I'm sure I'm wrong - but your post is worded a little oddly, it seems to me.

I wouldn't have posted this if I thought what she did was ok. I said she was wrong and was only replying to Jack. Oh well. Take it as you want. I thought I was being clear.

It happens all the time to all of us, so no biggie. I definitely ain't one to get butt hurt cause somebody copied me, I think of it as a compliment! LOL

physical restraint is understandable and reasonable.

He's a two year old Jack.

I never ever had to do this physically restraining my kids business...I can't even imagine it really.

Picked them up put them in the car and strap them in during a tantrum...I've done that

but the holding and grappling and stuff....NOPE...But I walked out of a the mall with a

screaming toddler for sure.

I wouldn't have posted this if I thought what she did was ok. I said she was wrong and was only replying to Jack. Oh well. Take it as you want. I thought I was being clear.

Which is why I asked for clarification - at no point did I mean any offense, but hey, you can take that as you want as well.
[doublepost=1464401861,1464401807][/doublepost]

Which is why I asked for clarification - at no point did I mean any offense, but hey, you can take that as you want as well.

Back