• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
ehd7o2.jpg

Miami man is accused of beating his two stepchildren after only being married to their mother for a month.

According to an arrest report, 42-year-old John George lived with his wife and her two children...

George appeared in court Wednesday morning where he was ordered held without bond. He was also ordered to stay away from the alleged victims.

On Sunday, the mother called George to check on the children. The woman told police she heard her children crying in the background, and that George said "You are going to cry for the rest of your life," using expletives.

The woman asked if he'd hurt the children, and says George hung up on her.

She called 911 for a welfare check of the children, and went to the home. There, the report says the woman saw her children bleeding from the head area.

One of her children claimed that George hit them in the face with a brick then ran, according to the report.

Police later located George and he refused to give a statement to police.

George was arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated child abuse and ordered held without bond. At a court appearance Wednesday morning, a judge ordered im to stay away from the victims.

Records show that George has a lengthy criminal record and was out on probation.
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Miami-Man-Accused-of-Beating-Stepchildren-379955711.html

for hitting his two stepchildren in their faces with a brick, according to City of Miami Police.
http://m.wsvn.com/article.html?hash...an-accused-of-beating-stepchildren-with-brick

(The children) were put into the pediatric intensive care unit,” a state child welfare worker told the judge.
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/05/17/miami-man-accused-of-child-abuse/

And the best part, he was out on probation for murder, kidnapping, assault and battery, blah blah..

sg50k8.png

One of her children claimed that George hit them in the face with a brick then ran, according to the report.

Well aren't you a tough mofo, hitting a little kid with a brick and then running.

How in the HELL was this guy ever out walking our streets? So after he was released on probation for the 1st degree murder charge he commits more felonies, and then he's back out on probation AGAIN? Truly jaw dropping. What does it take to keep someone in prison these days, killing a small village?

Last edited:
The judge told mom that she is allowed to go see her boys in the PICU (CPS took custody of them), but that if she so much as thinks about this man while she's there, she will never see her kids again. :woot:

Last edited:
I'm absolutely freaking speechless.
Wow. She had to freaking know that he had all these charges pending against him and she left him with her children.
What the actual fucking hell is really going on here. Is she that desperate for the ashiest of wack dicks that this is what she came up with?
Me and my friends were just roasting this guy on PoF who's profile said he was in jail and wasn't quite sure how long he'd have the phone so hit him up on his jail page or some bs. Like who even think that's acceptable?

She called 911 for a welfare check of the children, and went to the home. There, the report says the woman saw her children bleeding from the head area.

OMG...Like you want to hate her for her bad choice of a husband and step father to her children...but then this. Bless you lady...now get a fucking divorce.

This shit had me googling my ex.... another violent bald black man. I am always waiting to see he was arrested for some horrible shit.

Glad the mom call 911 and hopefully she will stay the hell away from him.

Mom knew
Lock her up too!!!

She's probably one of those desperate single moms writing to prisoners. He gets out and they get married

Oh the big bad man fronting in his pic. Hits a child in the face with a brick and runs like a little bitch.

I really don't understand why this worthless POS wasn't still incarcerated. One enters the front door of the system and they sneak and let another loose out the back. Our justice system is so fucked!!

**But he was so sweet when we first met.**

Fuck this bitch for leaving her children with this ... this... I can't even think of bad enough words to call him.

Oh the big bad man fronting in his pic. Hits a child in the face with a brick and runs like a little bitch.

I really don't understand why this worthless POS wasn't still incarcerated. One enters the front door of the system and they sneak and let another loose out the back. Our justice system is so fucked!!
Only if they are violent and stuff. The weed heads get life! Just sayin

Me and my friends were just roasting this guy on PoF who's profile said he was in jail and wasn't quite sure how long he'd have the phone so hit him up on his jail page or some bs. Like who even think that's acceptable?

At least he isn't lying to anybody?

What I can not understand is why knowing all his previous crimes, this "mother"'would leave her two children alone with him! Let alone marry him! I know that everyone is in different situations but come the fuck on! She chose to marry a man who had a lengthy vriminal history, including murder and kidnapping? In my opinion she is unfit due to not being able to make sound decisions for the welfare of her children and should be charged with endangerment at the least! What the fuck is wrong with people? Are these women so desperate for a dick that they throw all common sense away? I don't get it and never will! I'm a single mom and know how hard it can be, but NO man is being left alone with my baby . Especially if he can't pass a basic background check! Jesus.... Sad.

Question. How do we know that she knew? Did I miss that in the story? Ive never done a background check on anyone. I don't even Google people.

Question. How do we know that she knew? Did I miss that in the story? Ive never done a background check on anyone. I don't even Google people.
We don't know for sure but he was out on bail awaiting trial when this occurred.
Assuming she didn't meet him one day and marry him the next then leave her kids with him on day 3
[doublepost=1464010368,1464010097][/doublepost]Correcting myself.

From the link
Records show that George has a lengthy criminal record and was out on probation. He was released from prison in January after serving 20 years for crimes ranging from murder to kidnapping, records showed.""

I guess we don't know for sure.
But she should have.

Why was he walking free in the first place?? Surely the mom had some indication of his tendencies. Shame on her. I hope the guilt eats her soul.

Oh what a big tough guys this fella is.
Take his organs...without knocking him out.

We don't.

This is true. But before I marry a man? Let him into my home as a single mom? Allow him to watch my kids while I'm at work?

You better believe, if I have two little ones, I'm gonna invest my $20 to find out his criminal history.

But she didn't even need to!!

What I copied and pasted? Is available to any civilian. It took me 20 seconds to find out his record.

Florida is awesome like that.

<3

I google anyone new that I have a business or personal relationship with now, not acquaintances. You can certainly bet your ass that I would have one done on any man I was considering dating or being serious with. What is the reason for this site if not to open your eyes and teach us that there ARE monsters out there and to not take ANYONE at face value. Murderers, rapist, child molesters, etc are walking around everywhere. if I choose to one day get involved in another relationship, he's going to have to pass a virtual shit storm before he's around my child. Period.

Last edited:
But that's you both. People may be afraid to admit it on here but MOST people don't do a background check on who they date at all, whether they have children or not.

I didn't have to do a background check on my husband because he told me that he was previously incarcerated and what it was for. I didn't have any children at that point though.

However, if I get divorced I still can't promise that I would run a background check because that's just not the kind of person that I am. You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep, their relationships and friendships.

People also need to take time, serious time, before introducing someone to their children, if at all. Just because you date them doesn't mean your children have to.

Also, just because someone doesn't have a record doesn't mean that all is cool. It just means that they haven't been arrested or convicted of anything. How many rapes and abusive relationships go unreported?

It's very easy to condemn this mother but we don't know what she did or did not know or what kind of snow job this guy ran on her.

Back