Lincoln, NE - Police say an argument between two women resulted in one of the women allegedly stabbing the other in the face with a stiletto heel.
According to the police report, 28-year-old Julia Bol and the 41-year-old Rebeca Boss had just left a baby shower when they got into an argument regarding Bol’s relationship with the father of Boss’s kid.
Bol escalated the altercation when she grabbed one of the stilettos Boss had in her hand, then “stabbed her in the face with it.” Bol stabbed Boss so hard that the stiletto heel pierced the victim’s cheek and “had to be pulled out of her face.”
Not satisfied with her handiwork, Bol reportedly knocked Boss to the ground and began choking her. Boss was taken to the hospital to treat some bruising around her neck and a “through and through puncture wound” to her cheek.
Bol was also taken to the hospital to treat a minor arm injury then taken to the Lincoln County jail on charges of felony strangulation and misdemeanor assault.
This makes the sixth story on DD regarding someone using a heel as a weapon:
- In 2009, a 52-year-old stripper was hit several times in the head by another stripper’s stiletto because she didn’t appreciate a “new bitch” in the club.
- In 2010, a woman in London was accused of stabbing her boyfriend’s eye with a stiletto heel. Police said the stiletto penetrated the eye socket and touched the victim’s brain.
- In 2010, a woman punched another woman in the head with her stiletto heel because she did not like the victim asking her boyfriend for cigarette.
- In 2010, a man lost his eye in a McDonald’s Drive-Thru after trying to break up a fight and having a woman remove her stiletto and used the heel to stab him repeatedly in the eyeball.
- In 2011, a woman killed her 59-year-old roommate after striking him in the head with the heel of her shoe.
- And in January of this year, police arrested Ana Trujillo after she stabbed her boyfriend to death with a stiletto heel inside their luxury high-rise condo.