Bartonville, IL – Christopher Thompson went and put a rather twisted new spin on the whole “fire in the hole” drive-thru prank – his projectile of choice wasn’t an extra large fountain drink or even a container of piping hot creamed spinach…it was a squirrel. A dead one. Police say that after ordering off the drive-thru menu Friday evening, 26-year-old Thompson pulled up to the window at a Bartonville Hardee’s restaurant and after receiving his food, asked the window attendant for some “extra nuts” for his pet squirrel. The woman later told police Thompson was cradling and stroking the dead critter. “That squirrel is not real,” the woman proclaimed before walking away from the window. “Yes, it is!” replied Thompson. He then tossed the dead rodent through the open window, where it skidded across a ledge and landed on the floor. Thompson then left the scene. A restaurant customer collected the carcass and placed it outside, where it was later photographed by police. Thompson was collared several days later and was issued a notice to appear in court on a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct. He admitted to the dead squirrel toss, calling it a “stupid prank.” He thought the window had already closed and didn’t intend for the squirrel to land inside the eatery. Just where, exactly, did the squirrel come from? Thompson told police a friend of his had laid it on the dashboard of his car earlier that day. ‘Cause, you know, bobble heads and the Virgin Mary are sooo last year.
December 13, 2010 at 3:01 am by Jaded
Tags: disorderly conduct, drive-thru, Illinois
Search: With My Good Eye Closed
Help Us Help You
Dreamin' Demon has been independently owned and operated since 2004. Help us continue to deliver terrible news terribly by donating a few bucks.
- Woman Accused Of Cutting Off Manâ€™s Genitals Before Stabbing Him To Death April 20, 2014
- Holly Morrison Let Boyfriend Donald Cass Sexually Assault Disabled Teen April 20, 2014
- Feds: Bobby Cruz Now Accused Of Making Child Porn,Facing 30-Life April 20, 2014
- Patrick Moore Charged With Public Intoxication After He Mowed A Persons Lawn Without Permission April 19, 2014
- Harry Clauson Called 83 False Claims Of Child Abuse. April 19, 2014
- Deputies Rescue 14yo Girl From Suspected Sex Trafficker, Gregory Foster Arrested April 19, 2014
- Explosive Finish At The Boston Marathon; Injuries Reported April 19, 2014
- Big Brother Bites Off Ear Of Sisters Bf Jonathan Rios Who Impregnated Underage Girl Twice April 19, 2014
- Marine Andre Anthony Rivera arrested for self defense April 19, 2014
- 76 Yo Mary Price Killed By Her 14 Yo Grandson, He Went To School In His Bloody Clothes. April 19, 2014
- Bullying Victim With Learning Disability Christian Stanfield Charged After Recording Classmates April 19, 2014
- Toddler Playing With Phone Tips Cops To Pot-farm Parents Have Growing April 19, 2014
- Ex-cop Kevin Canty Fatally Shoots Wife In Front Of Her Kids: ‘ Daddy Just Shot My Mommy’ April 19, 2014
- Camia Gamet Convicted Of Killing Bf Marcel Hill Judge Tells Her " I Hope You Die In Prison " April 19, 2014
- Mohammed Whitaker Faces 18 Felony Counts For Highway Shooting Spree April 19, 2014
Prophets of DoomBe sure to pick up the DD
crApp for Android. Coming to iTunes soon.