Bartonville, IL – Christopher Thompson went and put a rather twisted new spin on the whole “fire in the hole” drive-thru prank – his projectile of choice wasn’t an extra large fountain drink or even a container of piping hot creamed spinach…it was a squirrel. A dead one. Police say that after ordering off the drive-thru menu Friday evening, 26-year-old Thompson pulled up to the window at a Bartonville Hardee’s restaurant and after receiving his food, asked the window attendant for some “extra nuts” for his pet squirrel. The woman later told police Thompson was cradling and stroking the dead critter. “That squirrel is not real,” the woman proclaimed before walking away from the window. “Yes, it is!” replied Thompson. He then tossed the dead rodent through the open window, where it skidded across a ledge and landed on the floor. Thompson then left the scene. A restaurant customer collected the carcass and placed it outside, where it was later photographed by police. Thompson was collared several days later and was issued a notice to appear in court on a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct. He admitted to the dead squirrel toss, calling it a “stupid prank.” He thought the window had already closed and didn’t intend for the squirrel to land inside the eatery. Just where, exactly, did the squirrel come from? Thompson told police a friend of his had laid it on the dashboard of his car earlier that day. ‘Cause, you know, bobble heads and the Virgin Mary are sooo last year.
December 13, 2010 at 3:01 am by Jaded
Tags: disorderly conduct, drive-thru, Illinois
Search: With My Good Eye Closed
Help Us Help You
Dreamin' Demon has been independently owned and operated since 2004. Help us continue to deliver terrible news terribly by donating a few bucks.
- Memphis Teens Recieve 17yrs For Home Invasion Robbery March 7, 2014
- Hours Before Gunning Down His Parents Brett Pearson Said "life Is About To Change" March 7, 2014
- Marcus Curry Is A Fucking Douchebag Charged For Killing Puppy In Dishwasher March 7, 2014
- Ronald Goodwin Arrested For Keeping Mom Drugged Starving Her To Death March 7, 2014
- Oak Court Mall Shooting: One Person Shot, Four Possible Suspects Detained March 7, 2014
- Preggo Mom And 3 Kids Drive Into The Ocean March 7, 2014
- Another Vibrator Story, Attorney Sneaks In Toys To Non-client March 7, 2014
- Woman Charged With Theft After Refusing To Return Delivery Man’s Cell Phone March 7, 2014
- Brother And Sister Charlene Ellet, Cameron Beck, Admit Incest Upon Arrest March 7, 2014
- Kimberly Peterson Learns From Website Her Hubby Was Mugged & Killed While On His Nightly Walk March 7, 2014
- No Arrests or Suspects Identified in Death of Oklahoma Mom Jaymie Adams March 7, 2014
- Pissed At Your Parents? Move Out And Sue Them For Support! March 7, 2014
- The Death Of Trayvon Martin; George Zimmerman Arrested March 7, 2014
- Beverley Dalziel Uses Paralyzed Husband As Kindling But Forgets The S'mores March 7, 2014
- David Alvarez Sucks At Spelling, Driving, And Robbing Banks March 7, 2014
Prophets of DoomBe sure to pick up the DD
crApp for Android. Coming to iTunes soon.