SPRING HILL, Fla. - Neighbors describe the house where 21-year-old Stanley Eckard and his family lived as the “rowdy” house of the neighborhood. Loud fighting, visits by police, stuff like that. On Friday Stanley’s 19-year-old brother, Sean Eckard, went missing. Later that night, his mother observed something that helped pinpoint his whereabouts. She witnessed Stanley burying something at the side of the house. When she asked him what he was doing, he informed her that he was burying some items from an ex-girlfriend. His sister wasn’t buying it and asked her dad to go see what was in the hole. It didn’t take much digging to find the dead body of Sean. When questioned by detectives, Stanley admitted to getting into an argument with his brother before strangling him. He had planned to move the body after his parents went out of town. Stanley has been charged with murder and is being held without bond. Now I am no murdering mastermind, but I do have some advice for any of you deciding to murder your brother and then bury them…make sure your mom isn’t watching. Check out some video after the break.
June 22, 2010 at 9:07 am by Morbid
Tags: Florida, Murder
Search: With My Good Eye Closed
Help Us Help You
Dreamin' Demon has been independently owned and operated since 2004. Help us continue to deliver terrible news terribly by donating a few bucks.
- Debra Drown & Baby Boy Neil Are Scum Of The Earth Arrested For Elder Abuse March 12, 2014
- Deandra Lee Charged In Murder Of 9yo Dejerinett Twins And Babysitter Jack Mac Girdner March 12, 2014
- Kevin Mackay Supplied Drugs To Jabba. Since Apparently Killed By Andrew Brown And Dean Melnyk March 12, 2014
- Marcell Washington Drowned His 3yo Son In Shower Say Authorities March 12, 2014
- Tamara Blaine Wanted A Bigger Butt. Instead She Ended Up Dead. March 12, 2014
- Babysitter Grover Davis Beat Parents With Baseball Bat March 12, 2014
- Police Investigate Apparent Murder Of Jane Bashara Found Dead In Mercedes March 12, 2014
- Police Arrest Teen Isaiah Sweet For The Double Murder Of His Grandparents March 12, 2014
- Micah Lee Hobbs Killed His Mom Because She Controlled His Money. March 12, 2014
- Taco Bell Employee's Rendauldous Chisholm & Kenneth Temple Charged With Robbing & Killing Manager March 12, 2014
- Gary Faircloth Is A Dumbass, Robs Pharmacy Then Asks For Directions Out Of Store March 12, 2014
- Students Shane Oliver And Robert Yates Charged For "dog Keg Stand" Photo March 12, 2014
- Woman Unloads 5 Shots Into Her Rapist, Charged With Murder March 12, 2014
- Former Penn State Defensive Coordinator Charged with Sexual Abuse March 12, 2014
- Adam Hensley Arrested For Murder, But Not Before Victim Bite's His Nose Off, Warning Unedited Pic March 12, 2014
Prophets of DoomBe sure to pick up the DD
crApp for Android. Coming to iTunes soon.